Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

21sextreme - The Crazy Chix Show - part 3
87313c312b6bcfc2264d88b5e6de757a.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Henessy
Genres: bdsm, facial, babes, brunette, one on one
Video language: English

The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 732.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - The Crazy Chix Show - part 3

21sextreme - The new victim
a1a58629d6b4a88b9545cd2aabb31815.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Bianka Lovely
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Tied up in a construction yard Bianka Lovely screams and cries for a get-out. Unfortunately all she could get was the attention of a dirty minded perv: Mistress Mandy!The Mistress is not being kind to her new victim.Bianka´s ass gets whipped until it´s red while a huge dildo is pushed in her mouth. After a time the little blonde finds herself enjoying being sodomized by Mandy and starts to ride that dildo herself in full passion...

Duration: 33:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 726.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - The new victim

Chessie Kay - training and reward
0e6eb71548be413b22f09d74bb48542d.jpg

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie's favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can't use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that's just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn't wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chessie Kay - training and reward

Tattooed slut Rain DeGrey completely conquered by cock
150fa960c88fd98133b6b26ee5ec521a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Her three holes did not last against two dicks. This is what conquered by cock looks like. The lights are on but nobody is home. Rain is a vacant house.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tattooed slut Rain DeGrey completely conquered by cock

Amateur Casting Couch: Sienna the anal whore
8d4a1f2addb92ab568e72582bd4cff3c.jpg

Cast: Sienna
Genres: Fingering ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Bondage ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Handler ,bottom ,natural boobs

Every once in a while we come across a beautiful woman who does not know how fucking sexy she really is. Sienna says she does not date often because she is never asked on a date. ??? She fantasizes a lot about being tied up and being made to do nasty things. Well she starts off on the Casting Couch by shoving a plug up her ass, having tight clips put on her nipples & being tied down tight. I then put her through some massive orgasms she did not know she had in her. Watch as this beauty begs for the loss of control to stop and then begs to come back for more.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

Download Amateur Casting Couch: Sienna the anal whore

Wasteland - Scared of the Dark
68bbec8c080cd355aacb8ab098bb07e1.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Lesbian Bondage, restraints

Goddess Starla has many ways by which she makes her slaves obey. Of them all, her favorite is simple and elegant! With Jada Sinn confined in a wooden box, Goddess Starla immediately begins to fondle her exposed pussy. After its nice and wet and just to her liking, she pulls Jada from the box and bend her over making her offer her tight little ass up for a good spanking and some harsh words and Jada is ready to show Goddess Starla some appreciation with the magic wand. She gets the vibrating head right onto Goddess Starlas clit and goes to town on her until she cant take anymore and has a hard, loud screaming orgasm. A hot two girl romp in this weeks update Scared Of The Dark.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 231.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Scared of the Dark

Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
c1bb80de4547f4b11cb6ffa298596be7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage
344e4f9a7f94e164ca1cd7347daa89f2.jpg

Cast: Helena Locke ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,top ,Straight ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,Brunette ,The Pope ,Flogging

Helena has proven that she can handle the most diabolical bondage and torment, but can she take what comes next? Her first showing was impressive and we know that The Pope isn't going to stop there. He is going to take it deep into the next level, and if anyone can handle it, it's Helena. She begins belted to a pole in a standing position, and the assault on her begins instantly. She is blindfolded and left to deal with the demons in her own mind while he torments her body. An orgasm eases the suffering temporarily before it all resumes. Next she is shackled to a box with her ass in the air. Flogging, paddling, and other activities turn her flesh into a bright red canvas of pain and suffering. Again she is rewarded with orgasms, and then on to the finale. She is spread eagle on the floor. This is when things go from bad to worse. She endures brutal torment that takes her as close to the edge as she has ever been. The final orgasms are going to be earned through tease and denial. She has endured another grueling session with The Pope and is a stronger slut for it.

Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna
46085bc0b80a499fde86978afcff0de2.jpg

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 778.7 MB

Download Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Back