Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

21sextreme - Zyna broken
dbda3726692757764b781c8a6fe6d0ab.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Zyna Baby
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette
Video language: English

Bound to a shopping cart and left all alone at a construction yard Zyna Baby thought nothing could get worse until Kathia Nobili arrives introduces her to her fate.Zyna gets hogtied and Kathia plays all kinds of wicked games on her until she breaks resistance and lets Kathia fuck her dirty cunt with a plastic dildo! Witness Zyna´s sufferings now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Zyna broken

Roughly fucked with messy
99502f1b4458290d604cb17b0b1926d3.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

What transpires next is a brutal fucking of epic proportions. Marley takes it, and she takes it hard. Brutal cock sucking with long count deep throating, and deep cervix pounding fucking. Marley's body escapes her and we pound orgasm out of breathless orgasm from her helpless cum drunk body. A simple look in her eyes tells you everything you need to know about how far gone, yet still there, she really is. Spit covers her face as we fuck her throat without mercy until those subspace eyes look at you, but there's nothing behind them.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Roughly fucked with messy

Cowgirl Live part 1
3ab37de32fd923d12a3cce4338ed7a2b.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1
f8c112c5e9423e59bb3f16ff8216e123.jpg

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Jammin Jandi Lin!
2d3e5738ceb171ad5f020462c9b192bd.jpg

Cast: Jandi Lin
Genres: BDSM ,Fear Play ,Submission ,Brunette ,Asian ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Straight ,Fetish

I'm in love again! Jandi pushed every "asian fetish" button I have. She is beautiful, sexy, has perfect soft skin, is quite intelligent, loves bondage and bdsm play and is a true submissive. She got off better when there was contact between us and worked very hard at keeping me happy during the shoot. And that means she suffered beautifully for all of us here at Waterbondage. Watch the shoot, then give Jandi Lin a big round of applause.

Duration: 1:00:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jammin Jandi Lin!

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3
19a9e79b559463fef76d7eb4b7be6837.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

Chain Slut
15b2bda921772e6b98f22141a1b95621.jpg

Cast: Kait Snow
Genres: switch ,Humiliation ,Big Ass ,Blonde ,Blindfold ,Nipple Clamps ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Straight

Kait Snow is back for some more punishment. We plug her big ass, push her clit down on the Sybian and chain her into place. We chain her neck, her big ole boobs, and her wrists and legs. She can wiggle, but the more she does the more it pulls on the neck chain for a little breath play.
We clamp down hard on her nipples and wrap her head to blindfold her. She may not be able to see what's coming, but she knows either way, she's fucked. We zap her, whip her, weight her nipple clamps and turn the Sybian way up. The Sybian continues to make her come hard while she makes some crazy sounds and tells us what a chain slut she is.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 584.4 MB

Download Chain Slut

Treatment part 2
a58ea60926fefae06176c405d278bd29.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

The bondage, the dick, the orgasms all combine to blast Carter into dazed sexual subspace. We are not done with that worked over pussy however, and lay out the hitachi to rip out one last orgasm. She gives it up one last time as her eyes glass over. We leave our girl next door lolling and limp, covered in her own drool and unable to recall her own name. Girls next door are fun to play with, aren't they?

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 797.9 MB

Download Treatment part 2

Back