Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

GoodSpanking - Carolyn Reese, Sasha Garcia - The Firm Hand Of Fate
6145a298aabaa19c333542e386ab16c2.jpg

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Sex

Carolyn and Sasha star in this "miss"adventure from the land of squirming, well-spanked bottoms. Carolyn is Misty. She's bright and lovely, but naive. This makes her an easy mark for Sasha, who play Felicia, the wily and sexy fortune teller. Felicia lures Misty into her private lair and places her in a hypnotic trance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:59
Video: 710x478, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 654.5 MB

Download GoodSpanking - Carolyn Reese, Sasha Garcia - The Firm Hand Of Fate

Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex
246caa50d4b498b32d766e9afd8d7660.jpg

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: unshaved ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Electric Dildo ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,Facesitting ,fake boobs ,Violet Wand ,Straight
Video language: English

Episode 1: Kelly Divine is back for her final round in her Electrosluts series. After all the electro-ass fucking I figured I'd give her tender butthole a break. So, instead I decide to string her up in what is a difficult bondage position for her. Her arms are tied back in strappado, one leg is tied up by her ankle leaving her other leg her only center of balance.
Even though I decided to leave her used up asshole all alone for the time being, I couldn't resist not taking full advantage of those luscious juicy butt cheeks. This position leaves her ass looking plump and ready for all of my electricity. I start my covering her ass with sticky pads attached to the 9-vold box so that a strong sharp surge is independently sent through each ass cheek.
After she grows accustom to that sensation I bring in my favorite light-up toy, the violet wand, with the perfect attachment to not only send intense surges throughout the surface of her skin but also inside her hungry wet cunt!

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

Download Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3
6c228e5e488fd8c7ebef3df593fd22bf.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Electrical Demo Part 2: Tens Unit and Sticky Pads
474e6bc117710f3ed8fcf5d057069b33.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Blonde ,Cattle Prod ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Straight ,white ,Electrical Play

Welcome back to the Wirepdussy tutorial with Lorelei and Princess Donna. The second installment of this series covers the TENS unit and sticky pads. We cover multiple settings on the TENS unit as well as discussing different placement of the pads that result in varying sensations for your submissive.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 439.0 MB

Download Electrical Demo Part 2: Tens Unit and Sticky Pads

21sextreme - Kathia dominates Miho
df07bad4471a820b9d7b32c71e84819c.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Miho Lechter
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde

Kathia´s got some new toys. Some she got at the sex shop, and her newest girl toy is Miho, who she´s going to try her other toys on. Miho loves girls and loves to be dominated - it makes her feel this rush of pleasure and watching Kathia exert her power over her gives her intense sexual arousal. Watch as Kathia shows Miho that she´s the mistress supreme!

Duration: 35:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 750.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Kathia dominates Miho

Catsuit Hogtie Member request
c57b187db3fbd3870d448b67a40a790d.jpg

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie Member request

21sextreme - Spanked to Submission
8c198cdf07847d742c2d2906c5c7b68a.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Natasha Brill
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Busty Natasha Brill willingly signed up to spend some time with the sexy, but notorious Mistress Katy Parker. She adores the Mistress and being punished by her is more an honor then a suffering. Miss Parker doesn´t let her down, and really works over the blonde babe, spanking and fucking her to an orgasmic submission.

Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 714.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

BondageCafe - Darby Daniels [wmbcv-0346]
cfc912e9b32d9ac33fc10f10a8b7ba6a.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

We can help with that but it has to be on our terms! She's tied up on the couch and left to struggle. Her crotch rope digs into her bare pussy as she flips and flops around.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4746kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 419.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Darby Daniels [wmbcv-0346]

Capturing Her Two Ponygirls
14161ef88592ecf96def9fe82f13d53a.jpg

Bunny meets with fellow small business owners Tina and Cadence to see if they would be interested in doing business with her. Tina and Cadence like her look and think they could find a way to do business with Bunny. Things quickly turn south though and Bunny finds herself bound on a leather harness of sorts and being mesmerized by Tina's crystal necklace. She quickly succumbs and the two women get her ready for her transformation into an obedient ponygirl to be sold off. Once Bunny is transformed, with a magic bridle, she is tasked to trot around in her new leather slave gear so Tina can make a video for her sale. Tina then announces that she has a surprise for Cadence and has Bunny fetch it for her. Cadence is shocked when she ends up in the same leather harness that Bunny was in prior. Tina mesmerizes Cadence with her necklace until she is under her control and she's fit with her own magic bridle that makes her transformation complete. Two mindless ponygirls to sell are better than one.

Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Capturing Her Two Ponygirls

Back