Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 4 [wmbcv-0359]
c2af051a104edbc8c28e14e2ce7c4ab3.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

So the question is what happens when you tie Star down to an ottoman - in just a way so she can't possibly get free, then turn on the vibrator, stand back and watch awhile... well this does.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 4 [wmbcv-0359]

Blonde Babe is Bound and Ass Fucked in Public
eee953cf8d4bc83db060007673a71a97.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Zoey Monroe ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Discipline ,shaved ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Stud ,bottom ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Sub ,Domination
Video language: English

Zoey Monroe is the new babe on the block with a perfect little body, blonde hair, and the need to be used like a fuck doll. Lorelei Lee and Mr. Pete take her out on the town in SF to get bound and fucked for all to see.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Blonde Babe is Bound and Ass Fucked in Public

BondageCafe - Mary Jane [wmbcv-0360]
6762d47eee10e629607e4cb1fc85b03d.jpg

The only question I had after I finished shooting Julia, was deciding which set of pictures to post first. I had a choice of going with this set, or the Gwen Hood set. I decided to post the Gwen Hood set because I just really liked the whole vibe of it.

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 354.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Mary Jane [wmbcv-0360]

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2
93d132edf21381e8d3d1c3dbacbdadc9.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make it worse, I tie some twine to them, pull them tight, and tie them to her crotchrope. It's not long before a few tears are streaming down her face. I believe I'll be getting my cash back before to long. I'm going to give her more time to think about it though. I gag her with a huge ball of string and then tape it in, going around the post as well. Brenda now has to endure a very stressful position. She is bent backwards over the edge of the table. An extremely tight crotchrope forces her hips out and forward, while at the same time she's being pulled up and back by her hair. A rope attaches her neck to the post and the tape sealing in her gag is also around the post. Her bound tits are clamped as well! I leave her for just a short while. When I return, I remove the clamps. She screams and moans, although er gag muffles them quite nicely. I then have some fun slapping her tits and thighs with a long thin wooden paddle. I'm positive I'll be getting my answer very soon! Brenda is clearly in distress, but I want her to know that it can still get worse in case she has any thoughts about giving me false info. I remove her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. Fresh tears start flowing as she endures her excruciating predicament. I know I've broken her so I release her from the post, but I keep her arms bound behind her back and put her on her knees. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 2 [wmbcv-0348]
94d6a803019cd8c2efc4222d1b6525ae.jpg

Dressed in a crazy-sexy, black leather outfit, fully fashioned stockings, and leather ankle boots, she is tied with her arms in front of her, in a straitjacket sort of configuration. This allows everyone to see exactly how helpless she is.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4752kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 2 [wmbcv-0348]

Wasteland - Tremor in the Church
0e1e2c2bf40d1829c2ea3aa5f9a78ee7.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Master Rob
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play

Master Rob Gadling has a new BDSM play space in a choir loft of a church! As the organist plays in the background, he suspends Ava to the rafters and warms her up with a good cropping. Once he has her into sub space, he treats Ava to his new Ride-On Sex Toy, The Tremor. Now that she is rocking and rolling, Rob departs and leaves her on it which leads to multiple screaming orgasms (with great acoustics!).

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Tremor in the Church

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One
ec5897a7b4804b66f29ddb3cc27135a7.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: Ball Gag ,Electrical Play ,Submission ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,big dick

What do you enjoy about being dominated?A: 'I enjoy feeling helpless and just the fact that it's kinda fucked up.
Relationship with pain?A: 'I would not call myself a pain-slut. I like it, but I take it because I want to please, not because I get off on the pain'.

Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

BondageCafe - Sara Liz [jwv-0076]
e013237a93fe6fe3b0fd892ee85ffac1.jpg

I've said this before. One of the hardest things to do in the bondage world, is tie a vibrator to a girl. It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult, but when you get right down to it, it is very challenging.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6741kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Sara Liz [jwv-0076]

Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!
b9178e4a8138a05c9c4617710b27fee0.jpg

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Megan Winters
Genres: Straight ,Leather ,white ,multiple orgasms ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,brunet ,Pain ,Nipple Clamps

Some girls are simply starved and hungry for rough sex while being restrained in inescapable rope bondage. Megan Winters is just that sort of girl. She starts her day by laying flat on a table with her arms and legs pulled taut to the sides. Her perky natural tits are vulnerable and exposed to the brutal torment of severe nipple clamps. Her male dom abuses her fair skin with an evil electric zapper and then sets upon her with a heavy leather flogger. All the while a vibrator relentlessly stimulates her wet pussy. She grinds on the vibrator and begs to cum as the sadistic dom works the front of her body over. He jams his massive cock down Megan's throat while she squirts the first of her multiple orgasms. Her whole body quivers and shakes as her mouth gets faced fucked and gagged. Next she is tied standing in the middle of the room while perched on one leg. Her cruel taskmaster dives in and continues to torment her with impact play that utilizes a leather riding crop and bamboo cane. When her endorphins are running hot, the dom takes his huge rod and starts to fuck her pussy. She trembles and squirts all over herself and his big dick. Without missing a beat her handler throws her onto a couch and restrains her in doggy style with her round and firm ass perched in the air. He then continues to fuck her tiny pink pussy over and over again while spanking her ass until it grows red with delight. As the pain and pleasure intensifies she starts to have an orgasm that doesn't seem to end. And to finish her day, Megan gets tied to a table with her legs yanked tight up into the air, leaving her swollen and sensitive pussy exposed for further examination by a giant cock. As she gets fucked senseless, the dom chokes her thin neck and slaps her whimpering and innocent face. She begs to be fucked harder and harder until a massive load of cum is shot all over face. She licks every last drop up and whispers never ending words of gratitude for the attention that has been showered upon her.

Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

Back