Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2
5ba85e40ceedfe7d9eac28d0ff626b06.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

21sextreme - Discipline!
c0adf088fdef7ea30741124e16feccc9.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Dorina Gold, Kathia Nobili, Cipriana
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, short hair, blonde, redhead
Video language: English

We really don´t know how Cipriana, this young slut, thinks about herself... it was high time to discipline her, so we gathered our best dommes to do justice and teach her where she belongs to. Watch the princess learn a lesson about high class standards!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 719.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Discipline!

TheUpperFloor - Cherie Deville Teaches The New Slave Cock Service
eba4fa459582034167ca503ed716ae30.jpg

Studio: TheUpperFloor
Genres: Bdsm

Miss Cherie Deville is the resident Alpha House Slave, and she is tasked with bringing trainee Rachael Madori up to speed on the finer points of Cock Service on the Upper Floor. Cherie uses Stress, Discipline and Predicaments to teach the newbie the ins and outs of Protocol on TUF.

Duration: 1:04:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 683kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 384.2 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Cherie Deville Teaches The New Slave Cock Service

Evil Box part 2
766f26e3d627b8e780c97318e137433c.jpg

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evil Box part 2

Gomita vs. The Quiet Game
daa3559fe95c38f0ae6151619071012c.jpg

It was a day of firsts for Gomita. Having never experienced electric play or a magic wand before, she's tossed in the deep end. She's tied with rope and held standing by a mounted collar. In front of her face is a sound sensitive tens unit. Between her legs is a magic wand secured tightly in place. Each by itself is easy enough to deal with, but soon finds that once the wand is on it's very difficult to keep quiet. The powerful sensations make her body squirm with pleasure as her lips quiver desperate to keep quiet. Even her breath must be controlled to avoid the bite of an electric shock.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

Gag Talk
a270363ddab8481e356c4958e6c1e873.jpg

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

DeviceBondage - Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot: Goth Slut Submits
7c2975eaf314ea1c75b5fc0562b553b9.jpg

Studio: DeviceBondage

We begin with our little goth girl in a stress position with her arms supporting her upper body weight and her legs are spread and in charge of supporting the rest. Remember as younger people, we were told that it was better to be seen and not heard? Well that rings truest with our sweet Rose, as she only emotes when it's necessary.

Duration: 38:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download DeviceBondage - Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot: Goth Slut Submits

BondageCafe - These Trix are Definitely not for Kids [wmbcv-0335 ]
d613c27e5ecae9a4a546b67dce55ed03.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe

ast week when Christina was over at the cafe studios, I thought it might be cool to do a sort of O-girl-escque tied vibrator vibe - and rather than just use rope, I thought the red singleglove would really be a nice addition.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4674kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 316.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - These Trix are Definitely not for Kids [wmbcv-0335 ]

Back