Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Training Alexandra
64f0d2d59529864bc54578f5447557f8.jpg

Alexandra gets position training and nipple clamps training during her shock collar challenge! This tiny submissive is one of the toughest girls we have had! Amazing control!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Training Alexandra

Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show!
7b759c1707e8e6e131042c616e4c9cbd.jpg

Cast: Ariel X ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,top ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,Domination ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the April live show that featured Ariel X and sexy co-top Isis Love.
This is the edited version of the first monthly Hogtied live show. Ariel X is in the basement and ready to get abused. Isis Love is on hand to help in the binding and abusing process.
The first scene of the show starts off with a Category 5 Suspension! Ariel is in deep, helpless trouble. Her elbows are bound touching behind her, with her wrists tied to the crotch rope that binds around her neck. We flog her silly, punish her nipples, bitch slap and abuse her. Then to top it all off we suspend her by only her elbows and her pussy! Ariel suffers for us in a brutal Category 5 suspension, the hardest of all rope suspensions in the world!
All this and we are only done with the first of 4 scenes! No breaks, no rest, we simply tie her up for the next brutal ordeal!

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

Download Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show!

Newbie Knockout
e6e74534189e73ee63dbccf03d7a077a.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1
edf904cc5e8d7e53d0c6b8673c02e377.jpg

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Tomiko & Dakkota
d0fddb8157362e84011682ebc87eaa74.jpg

Slave Dakkota Grey is tied to a chair begging to be let go. She struggles and is helpless. When Dominatrix Tomiko arrives, she tells her to stop her crying. She informs her that she might give her away to someone else. Slave Dakkota begs for her not to sell her to someone. She tells her that she will do anything not to go. Tomiko gets an idea. She removes her boots and forces Dakkota to worship her feet. Tomiko knows that Dakkota is ticklish and decides to tickle her. Dakkota begs for her to stop. After Tomiko gets tired of doing that she leaves dakkota there to struggle. She brings back a gag and gags her to silence her. She then ties a rope around her body and makes her get up and hop around.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download Tomiko & Dakkota

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1
14589d173e05a7db86136caefede19a0.jpg

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the force, but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Rachel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk as he pulls her head back by her hair. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Rachel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the floor. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Rachel before her skirt is lifted. He slides his hands over her silky smooth satin panties before cutting them off. Her socks are removed and she is gagged with her socks and panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her thighs with the rope and then ties her toes with the thin twine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Ropexpert Xxx video
af971029a5a78bdefa90c173115eca33.jpg

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2
971f90d7c30b6187510921dc073d5e01.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, forcing her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

White Lingerie
338be2b85cc8accc25d83dd5ec998302.jpg

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download White Lingerie

Leeches
4a09b1fc007eebcbeb0ae4d0a8e71599.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Leeches

Back