Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless
361db2c604107fbc92f619da2a266aee.jpg

Cast: Mahina Zaltana
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Dildo ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Athletic ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Welcome Mahina Zaltana to Hogtied. This Hawaiian girl is a former Collegian Athlete and retains her perfect shape. Lying painfully on a hard wooden beam, Mahina is bound spread, with her hands above her head. Her clothes are ripped and cut from her hard athletic body. She finds herself completely helpless and getting turned on by the situation.
Her beautiful tits and nipples are abused, clothepins pinch into her delicate skin, and her panties are ripped to expose her wet, shaved pussy. She is fucked deep with a dildo while her clit is vibrated. She tries to fight it, but soon orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, moaning body. A brutal crotch rope that pinches her clit is applied and she is left to suffer, to suffer alone with only her pain as company.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless

Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours
11b0b832c1f9b057c2af1f27c4ff0513.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, gagging, Punishment, Spanking, Whipping, 1821

19 year-old Anastasia gets a hard painal fucking and eats a lot of ass while tied in a demented chair predicament. If you´ve never had a metal chair tied to your shoulders while getting assfucked, then you can´t imagine what an intense session this was for her. It´s one of our hardest, and because she enjoyed it, it was one of our best. She´s not cured yet, though. Not at all.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2
fc14d6e0943f00a61004994213bee488.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug taunts her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug taunts her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the force think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day
e8586c825c6110ce483d26b757c4c79d.jpg

Cast: Veronica Avluv ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,domestic ,Gimp ,master ,Predicament Bondage ,shaved ,MILF ,big dick

Veronica Avluv is set to graduate slave training but must first prove her worth in the domestic setting. Her Housekeeping may not be up to par, but she sure fucks like a slave using all her slutty holes to get the job done. Avluv is put into humiliating predicaments that pit her ability to keep house with her aching to satisfy hard cock. Watch our intrepid slave girl do her best to keep up in this highly amusing finale of the Nympho Anal MILF series.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day

Switch: Lorelei Lee VS Anette Schwarz
b58814fed4c90c618e11c9f9031724f5.jpg

Cast: Annette Schwarz ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit ,slim ,LezDom ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Pain ,Femdom ,Fingering

Enjoy another timeless Classic Archive Shoot:For Annette Schwarz's last shoot at Kink, Princess Donna wanted to send her off with a bang. Annette expressed interest in doing a shoot that would push her right to the limit of pain and pleasure, and that is exactly what this shoot does. Tied together the two girls suffer through a series of electrical torments where the only way to make them stop is to transfer the pain to the other girl. These hot, busty, blondes struggle to withstand as much pain as possible to spare one another, and it leads to some of the most intense and sexy wiredpussy content of all TIME! I don't suggest skipping over this update, because these two girls are on fire!!! Lots of screaming orgasms, predicament bondage, and a chemistry and intimacy that cannot be faked.

Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Switch: Lorelei Lee VS Anette Schwarz

The Time To Let It All Go
da2103f57543c51e5ba39f0c92f53b92.jpg

Release Year: 2024

And although she certainly liked the caresses of her ass, the stranger's shamelessness was simply outrageous: "I have five stations left

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2307kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download The Time To Let It All Go

While Master Is Gone
53205f39fb5d910a51260f49681a91fa.jpg

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

Download While Master Is Gone

Riley Reid's Final Round of Electrosex
c33c8e035f843a69b6e763ff2d951374.jpg

Cast: Riley Reid ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Blonde ,shaved ,Slave ,Electro Clamp ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,slim

We will miss her. I will miss her. Those adorable sparkling eyes that just seem to light up with Mistress Lea Lexis approaches her with a charged and shocking device. Riley Reid is a captivating and willing budding Electroslut. Lea gives her an intense farewell by clamping her pussy lips and then sticking a very large acrylic plug inside Riley soft and tender well fucked pussy. Ready to cum more and more, Riley takes the pain of the electro-clamps knowing pleasure is to follow. Penetration, orgasms and a chance to lick the sweet lips of Lea Lexis. This is one electrifyingly sexy update!

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Riley Reid's Final Round of Electrosex

Assylum - Let me take you higher, Sir
6599ddc0d100c4967412600e95a44dc9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Licking cum off floor, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, Foot worship, gagging, Paddling, Riding, Spanking, Big ass, Blond, Squirting

Anneliese is a sweet little submissive girl who comes and squirts from anal sex. But she was also a virgin in some ways. She had never done things like ass to mouth or rimming. So Dr. Mercies had lots of fun using and teaching her. There´s no treatment in this case file, just Dr. Mercies authentically dominating a super hot, filthy girl. He fucked her so long and hard that they bent the steel cart she was on. Then he made her worship his shoes and sweaty feet and ass until he shot a huge load of cum all over her face. As she licked up the splatter, he stuck his cock, which just kept on throbbing, right back in her blown-open asshole and fucked her some more. This is a genuine, intense anal domination documentary filmed in real time with Dr. Mercies in his utmost happy place. Others fake it, we make it.

Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 966.5 MB

Download Assylum - Let me take you higher, Sir

Back