Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Triple Trouble
d2c7907b4eeff77efacb3b1f57e7006d.jpg

This was Ceci's first day. She came as a production assistant, and something sort of went wrong with the job description. Before she even knew what had happened, she was pressed into service first as a maid, then as a Pony Cart rider and, as if that wasn't bad enough, she ended up on the rotary exerciser with Anastasia and Petra, two of our other drop stunners.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:35
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2204kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

Download Triple Trouble

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley
64ebeeab3f0afa2b3d5378a33a6e1252.jpg

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the drinks from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent. preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute.
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they're held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show
0a3a7da24b3ce1f8f01053c4a80dd904.jpg

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Couple ,BDSM ,Brunette ,muscular ,natural boobs ,Handler ,mixed ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Domination
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say "tickle me" because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell "tickle" even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go.

Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Lost Bet Part I
88e9fac0c031bbf34cbb2133483fae8f.jpg

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

Assylum - Ass Monkey
0ae2c9de9247314c486205ed88469015.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Spanking, Training, Amateur, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys

Felicity is a sweet girl who likes kitty play. So we ripped the civilization out of her and made her be a monkey instead. We gagged her with bananas and made her make monkey sounds while we fucked her ass. She got a monkey tail of anal beads, then sucked them clean. Whenever she was a bad monkey, we slapped her face and ass. Then Dr. Mercies came onto her hands and tongue and made her play with her sperm food like an animal.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Assylum - Ass Monkey

Assylum - Art Slut vol.2
4181968da64b81f831c97eefcceeaa6e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Cum in eye, Facial, Spitting, Bondage, Suspension, Brunette, Female orgasm, Skinny, Squirting, Two guys

Bobbi was boring in part 1, so we hang her from the wall like a painting and brush her with cum to wake her up. She even squirts on our brush, and we paint her with her own squirt juice. Dr. Mercies ass fucks her some more too, but the real fun in this scene is the 2 cum shots, the squirt, the brush... and a hot girl finally waking up to our special brand of insanity.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Assylum - Art Slut vol.2

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up
675d6f6a972ef4cf72539279428e62be.jpg

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau is studying feverishly for her upcoming nursing exams. Her roommate Karrlie Dawn is nothing but a loud nuisance, so Jewell has decided she will shut Karrlie up good and quiet in her own devious way. Karrlie is shocked and humiliated when Jewell pulls out her bundles of rope, gags, bag, butt plug, and strap-on from her toy bag! After several , a spanking, and an ass fucking Karrlie finally finds herself worn out and successfully quiet. Finally satisfied, Jewell seems quite pleased at how persuasive her dirty work turned out to be and continues with her studies in peaceful silence!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up

Trick or Treat
d208ec82b0a7e5f80536f16908e21117.jpg

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little beer wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat

Glamour Sink
591a45e532d63592ac356492714991d8.jpg

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Washing

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name " lover". He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamour Sink

Back