Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms
8cb46796eeed86872c91942ba8e4f859.jpg

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Genres: Blonde ,Pain ,Submission ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,fake boobs
Video language: English

Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on HogTied.
Big Tit Bondage Slut is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.
She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.
She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Fragile sub returns home - part 4
ea4bd000f8db9598f3f44eef93463eb7.jpg

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave's training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3
ffde37bf49c0655ff0c145ca50889cff.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... fayth's wrists are tied to the cell bars by Billy Bob and Junior slaps her ass a few times. Her shirt is then cut completely off. They tie a rope to her crotchrope and pull it out tight and up high, fayth's legs out and her to severely arch her back. They grab her by her hair and tug on the crotchrope for a few seconds before more rope is added tightening the crotchrope a little more. fayth can't hold herself in that position any longer and she drops to her knees. Now she's in a kneeling strappado. Not comfortable either, but its a welcome change. She's left like this for a while. Billy Bob and Junior enjoy watching her struggle to find the most comfortable position. After a while Billy Bob does the right thing and adds a chest harness to fayth's sweaty body and lifts her back up and ties it off to the cell bars. He ties a rope into her hair, pulls it tight and ties it to the bars as well. Junior her with water, but instead of giving her a , he ends up pouring it on her hot sweaty body. They take out her gag for a while to see if she has any information she would like to divulge, but she doesn't.fayth moans as clamps are put on her nipples. There are a lot of used clothes laying around that are left behind after strip searches. Because of this, Billy Bob has several pair of panties that combined with some tape, will make a fine gag for fayth. fayth seems to have lost some of her fight at this point. When officer Billy Bob starts to shove the panties in her mouth, fayth opens her mouth acceptingly. The officers walk away leaving fayth in agony. Shortly after her right nipple clamp slips off. This will be a recurring problem for fayth. That means it has to go back on. fayth's shoes are then removed, her to stand on her tippy toes. The clamps are then tied to her big toes. The right one slips off again! That right nipple is sure taking a beating. The left one is tied to her left big toe. It seems to hold a clapm better... Maybe it sweats less? fayth's gag is removed and she doesn't say a word... Not one wisecrack or insult. I don't think it will be long before the interrogation pays off. 2 clover clamps are added to her right nipple.Thet are once again tied to her right big toe. Billy Bob produces a roll of vetwrap and cleave gags fayth with it. Black tape is added to make it tighter and more secure. During the process of adding the gag, both clover clamps once again slide off her nipple! fayth yells when this happens, lol... It's time for the officers lunch break, so they leave fayth in agony once again as they go enjoy some bbq. After lunch, they cut her loose from the bars and the crothrope. fayth snaps back like a spring, which is a testament to how tight the ropes were. She is put on her knees where the gag is removed. She is now completely cooperative and even calls the officer "Sir" She even tells them where the drugs are at. This is an added bonus as they didn't care, they just wanted to teach this big city girl a lesson. She is left bound and put back in her cell and the door slams. You see her moaning and slowly struggling in her cell when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch
9f8da6443d10702bb0dff4eaec66bec4.jpg

I've known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario.That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I'm going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose.she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven't heard anything. I don't think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked
a837928a8b78573b314d1c3de9cdf76a.jpg

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: Ball Gag ,Suspension ,Machine Dildo ,Gag ,Bondage

Keira Croft begins with a sexy strip tease that quickly turns into a slutty display of orgasmic bliss. Once she has properly fucked herself, it's time to tie her up and let the machines do the some of the work. Keira begins sitting on a box and leaning against a wooden column. The machine is slid into her wet pussy and she is handed a vibe to hold tightly against herself. A red ball gag muffles her moans as the machine does it's job and fucks the hell out of her pussy. Next Keira is in a very exposing suspension, with her legs spread as wide as they can go. The machine starts to pick up momentum and the orgasms start to pour out of her pussy. This goes on for as long as she can handle the stimulation, and once she is exhausted we move on to the next big thing. In the final scene she is on her back and held in place with steel shackles. The machine begins to fuck her sensitive pussy, and her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms. She has clearly been fucked properly, but we allow the last machine to slowly penetrate her as she slowly cums one last time.

Duration: 46:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Exquisite Torment
f1a82e0b33acbfcc259adc3db915678a.jpg

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body. Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves. Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy? That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.
Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt. Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.9 MB

Download Exquisite Torment

Dolly's Test - Part 2
897c4c8d307df5b2df704f116a40f183.jpg

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

Illegal Immigrant Girl
2d490602dc9b4f657570f322d50c9613.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Vicki Chase
Genres: Brunette ,Blowjob ,brunet ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment

In this fantasy role-play, Vicki Chase plays an illegal immigrant who gets visited by a phony immigration officer at the restaurant where she works. James Deen plays the villain who pretends to be an immigration officer and has his way with poor Vicki. This is an intense shoot with lots of rough sex, deep throat, bondage, punishment and anal penetration!

Duration: 53:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Illegal Immigrant Girl

Bondage And Torment
43f3dc3c9d34c7df61230d54038824e5.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage And Torment

Back