Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Mallory Knots
1a07885f303cd3917a5fda08cba12ca6.jpg

Cast: Mallory Knots
Video language: English

Sierra is so tough and so sweet at the same time.it is these qualities that make her the ideal play toy! Her ordeal begins when she is sprayed with cold water, has her labia tied apart and is made to cum. Tube gagged, her mouth is filled to the brim and she struggles to swallow or spit! Suspended upside down Sierra is flogged before having her head lowered into a fish bowl, her discipline in breathing amazes us all and as a reward she is tied over the bathtub where she is dunked, fucked and made to lick Chanta's pussy underwater!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Mallory Knots

Nina and Sonya
0c6b976b7fbe22b6eedac1d6c6a1ad3a.jpg

Cast: Sonya ,Nina
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,glasses ,LezDom ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Facesitting ,other hair color

The stunning Nina is caught looking at Sonya's personal belongings and is punished properly.

Duration: 29:29

File size: 343.2 MB

Download Nina and Sonya

Balls Deep Anal Fuck Training, Day Two
00a03ade88fa05a19b67f6e78599d457.jpg

Cast: Ella Nova ,Wolf Hudson
Genres: Slave ,Gimp ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Latinx ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,foreskin ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment

Hot newbie anal slut Ella Nova is made to endure the Horrible Hundred pushup challenge while spewing dirty talk from her fucking fuck hole. She doesn't think she can do it but she will, she will.
Exhausted and incredulous, she is taken to her knees and fed thick gimp dick till she is covered in drool and begging to get fucked. By first, the Zipper form Hell.
She is finished off with hard dick ball deep in her ass, and made to beg for come all over her creamy white tits. A good start, slave trainee Nova. But we are not done with you yet.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Balls Deep Anal Fuck Training, Day Two

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms
1d59e6503a387cac0be29107ecae5ddc.jpg

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Penny Immobilized
b11aca9e8c09759ec99301fe8ab8537f.jpg

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Pain ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,glasses ,BDSM ,Blonde

Cute little Penny Play with pigtails and in uniform gets put in immobility bondage and dominated by Nikki Nievez. Penny confesses that she loves being slapped around and sexually used by hot women. Nikki dishes out punishment making her slave moan and scream with excitement from pain and pleasure.

Duration: 45:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny Immobilized

Freshie's Test - Part 1
a5a16c706405a89b7387d3e751a946ab.jpg

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

Sandra Romain and Annie Cruz
9e10abe78be026fb9beaf23b8945a3c8.jpg

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Annie Cruz
Genres: Strap On ,Ball Gag ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,uniform ,BDSM ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Humiliation

Annie Cruz plays a prostitute who gets picked up by a crooked cop, Sandra Romain. She's taken to a dirty basement where she is interrogated and sexually used. Annie has quite a pain tolerance and gets put through her paces by Sandra. Watching her bound upside down and made to cum is truly a spectacular site!

Duration: 53:34

File size: 623.9 MB

Download Sandra Romain and Annie Cruz

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4
f90ae923631e1b8ff9120c15f7e9db82.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Maggie Mayhem Balancing
0a4ba23b03ad56632ae8a0526f995854.jpg

Cast: Maggie Mayhem
Genres: Big Tits ,Spanking ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Flogging ,Submission ,Brunette ,Bondage ,BDSM

Maggie makes her first appearance on the set with an appropriate Device Bondage welcome. Butt plug in her phat ass and her pussy jammed with a cock, strapped and locked in tight.
Maggie lives the lifestyle, so lets play lifestyle games. Hard ass spanking and flogging. The Cane front and back. Her big tits need abuse and the single tail complies. Lifestyle girls are good for a few things, and beating the shit out of them are top on the list. No Orgasm for this slut, at least not till she earns it.

Duration: 20:55

File size: 468.1 MB

Download Maggie Mayhem Balancing

Kaiya Lynn
bffd56510ff72da109ef0ab2614a18b0.jpg

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Kaiya Lynn
Genres: Ball Gag ,brunet ,muscular ,Humiliation ,slim ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo

Kaiya Lynn says she likes the kind of sex that disturbs the neighbors. Her first BDSM experience was with us two years ago. Now she is back to explore her limits and sexuality with new comer TJ Cummings who is skilled with punishment and verbal discipline. She is bound in various fuck positions with rope, leather and steel pipes. She also takes our new metal hook in her pussy and gets ass fucked while bound immobile. The chemistry is also great in this update. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:09:57

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kaiya Lynn

Back