Hard Femdom-Female Domination and Strapon(Mrs. and her submissive slave)

British Dominatrix Uses Stud For Pussy Pleasure Program
539ae91d42327ba883368a535632c190.jpg

Cast: Stacey Saran
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Blowjob, Latex, Submissive

In latex, fishnet stockings, and dangerous strappy high heels, Mistress Stacey Saran from Great Britain uses submissive slave Seth for her amusement. He is at her mercy as a dominatrix in this new Full HD hardcore XXX video crammed with kinky sex! But that doesn't mean he's going to scrub her toilets or do her laundry, like other dommes have slaves do. No, she's going to use him instead only for her sexual pleasure, like a living breathing tattoo-covered erotic toy! She smacks him with her whip then gives him some handjob action before teasing his cock with a little twerking and kneeling to suck his inches. The blue eyed blonde femdom goddess even sucks his asshole while giving him masturbation! Yes, he is her total toy... She leads him to the bed where she binds him hand and foot with rope, then she straddles his chest and sticks her curvy ass in his face while she sucks his dick some more. She licks his balls, then switches course to give him face sitting for pussy licking pleasure. Then she rides his big dick cowgirl style before going back down to give his meat deep throat and take his load of cum all over her face. Yes, Mistress Stacey is the ultra dominatrix, so strong she can kneel before her slave, take his spunk in her mouth, but still be totally in charge! He has nothing whatever to say about her program of pussy pleasure. He just has to get hard whenever and wherever she commands!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 260.9 MB

Download British Dominatrix Uses Stud For Pussy Pleasure Program

Breath of Amazon
145355d1b76eb68f79d0a93077c06569.jpg

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Chastity, Smothering

Mistress Damazonia makes sure her slave knows the meaning of being owned by an Amazon. He is only allowed to gasp for air when she allows it making him be thankful for every breath of oxygen. If Damazonia wants him to suffer under her ass he can literally do nothing but squirm and pray for her mercy.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9457kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Breath of Amazon

Cuckold Sessions - Brooklyn Chase
94c42be00736b573b652ca6cb14ad0d5.jpg

Cast: Brooklyn Chase
Genres: Interracial, Femdom, Cuckloud, Big Cock

Brooklyn Chase is about to take out all her frustration on a cuckold and a huge black cock. The cuckold's you, the viewer, and she's not too happy about your small cock and your pathetic ways. What makes Brooklyn Chase happy? Could it be the huge slab of meat that Charlie Mac is packing? Of course it is, don't be a moron. The oddly-dressed cuckold is given a huge black dong to suck , as a real man (Charlie), takes a tour of her mouth with his huge black cock. You're told not to look at Charlie's massive meat or they'll be consequences and hell to pay. Brooklyn keeps up the verbal assault on your soul while Charlie Mac treats that pussy to every inch of his black python. Your not allowed to take off your chastity belt until Brooklyn sees fit. Then again, her mind is now being occupied by the thoughts of more and more black cock in her future. Your just fortunate enough to clean up the mess that's left on Brooklyn's battered pussy.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 388.1 MB

Download Cuckold Sessions - Brooklyn Chase

Breaking The Boy: Episode 2
8211b3ade1a972d9f8b404f425525d06.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Jessie Sparkles
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Boots Fetish

Lorelei Lee works her magic on Jessie Sparkles' day two of training! He's tied to the floor where he belongs and treated like a doormat. Lorelei administers brutal CBT. clamping his balls with a handful of painful clover clamps and flogging the shit out of him. He's tied, standing in a tough stress position and humiliatingly fucked in his ass. Jessie is bent over Lorelei's knee in a traditional OTK spanking, then used as a pleasure slave. Lorelei makes Jessie use his tongue on her beautiful pussy, then she rides his cock to orgasm reminding him who owns his. Lorelei lets Jessie release his filth but only after painfully stroking him and making him hold off till the moment she says blow!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

Download Breaking The Boy: Episode 2

Bruised and Battered Balls
4fb67ef9d2c81cc8d277f56e5f870a08.jpg

Cast: Payton Preslee
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Stockings, Ass Licking

Mistress Payton arrives home to find her slave has unlocked himself out of chastity without her permission. She is more than furious and must teach the disobedient bitch a lesson that he should never even think about coming out of chastity without her given order. His balls are in for a serious beating as Mistress Payton kicks, slaps and abuses the hell out of his precious manhood.

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bruised and Battered Balls

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial
ee572fdd6907ef3fad17633f3474e2ca.jpg

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Breath in My Ass
fd242b20d5f2b310d4afdd02ec3022d7.jpg

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Chastity, Smothering

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Breath in My Ass

Fuck My Boy Pussy Brat Dom
168905566883e0266a7766a5572a9ee7.jpg

Cast: Anna Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation

Bratty Dom Anna Lee has had to satisfy herself And now is strapped up with a thick 10" inch cock and ready to spread and gape some boy pussy. Bratty Dom Anna makes her slut puppy suck and deep throat her hard cock, Gagging and spitting all over it as she makes him beg her to Fuck his boy pussy< She smacks his face and bends him over the fuck horse and spreads that tight little boy cunt and rams and fucks him hard until he begs for mercy.

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20218kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

Download Fuck My Boy Pussy Brat Dom

Foot Worship Pt 101
84ac785d8033cf73b41dc4b27dffb5cd.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Ruckus
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,switch ,Blonde ,Feet ,unshaved ,Gag ,Fetish ,Anal
Video language: English

Learn about the sexual fetish of foot worship, from the ground up. Foot fetishism remains the world's #1 body-part fetish. Mona Wales and Ruckus demonstrate how feet can be focused on for sensual and sexual pleasures. See how tops can dominate partners with their feet and direct them to engage in sensual foot-focused activities (massaging, licking, sucking toes, toe-banging and anal sex with the toes).

Duration: 37:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Foot Worship Pt 101

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold
0602e448ec55f967ec3e55fc306ec597.jpg

Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Crossdressing, Bisexual

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties.. You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom. Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off.. Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking skills on daddy. She forces her stepbrother to suck his own father's cock, but sharing is caring and joins in with him. Princess is feeling so horny having her stepfather and brother on their knees that she forces daddy to fuck her and give her an orgasm while her brother is sucking on her feet and as soon as he ends up spilling his filth guess who gets to clean it up? That's right her stepbrother. She makes him lick every drop of daddy's cock. Now she gets to do the fucking but not before she makes these two pathetic snooping bitches deepthroat her 12. Then it's over the bed stepbrother and let me see you suck your dad's cock again while I pound your ass with mine, also remember if you don't do what I say, mom is going to find out everything that is going on

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Back