Hard Femdom-Female Domination and Strapon(Mrs. and her submissive slave)

Brutal Dominant Girl
7c8057fff076fa02cf9c5c710254a207.jpg

Cast: Mistress Malika
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Face Slapping

Mistress Malika has to examine her slave's mouth before putting him to work. As she touches his tongue, she can't help but imagine it running all over her private parts. Mere seconds later the slave is down on the floor, writhing under her heels and panting as she sits down on his face. Eager to come, she comes humping his mouth so hard it hurts!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download Brutal Dominant Girl

Brutal Caning
94bcb318026d177d0bc0a6649edab753.jpg

Cast: Miss Chrissa, Miss Jenna, Lady Pam
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Whipping, Caning, Punishment

This is perhaps the hardest caning clip we ever did. The arms and the legs of the slave are fixed so he is not able to escape from this punishment. Three hot Ladies (Miss Chrissa. Lady Pam) take turns and cane him alone. This is going to get very extreme and violent. The slave has incredible pain and screams terribly. There is no point where the girls show mercy. This is not a boring whipping clip where the slave doesnt show any reaction of pain. This is realistic, this is extreme and this is very violent. More than 20 minutes of pure corporal punishment.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

Download Brutal Caning

Cuckold Sessions
261a1c6a9af8c25c20ea1389ffde3d7d.jpg

Cast: Bridgette B
Genres: Interracial, Big Tits, Blowjob, Oral, Cuckold, Stockings

I'm Bridgette B. and I demand that you watch as a real man fucks me. You, however, get to sit back and watch as your queen/mistress/goddess plays with a huge black cock that easily dwarfs your little white one. I want you to wear this male chastity device and better not hear any bitching or moaning from you. In fact, I'm going to be moaning while I worship Lexington Steele's big black cock. That huge piece of black meat is gonna fuck my mouth while you pray that I give you a sympathy blow....I won't. Grab your little cock and jerk off while Lex treats my pussy to every inch he carries between his legs. that big black cock found my sweet spot-you know, that place you could never, ever find- and Lex continued to cram my fuck box. Every thrust of his big black cock brings me closer to an orgasm that you, nor your money, could ever bring me. Now, I demand that you clean the creamy mess that big black cock left on me. Get your bib, faggot boy!

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 4496kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 981.4 MB

Download Cuckold Sessions

Brazilian Housekeeper
d854c91e2da5c4e801c26041fae96d4e.jpg

Cast: Devian
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking

When brazilian housekeepers want a raise, they ask nicely first, even trying to seduce you. However beware that if you deny this to them, oh man, then they'll bring hell to your balls. This clips show 22 minutes od Devian Brutally busting 2 guys balls for not giving her a raise.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 6494kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brazilian Housekeeper

Queening
fea6c08171a0f9c83989d3b0030d9145.jpg

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Latex, Stockings, High Heels

The femdom Queen Miss Brittany Andrews is training her new boy-toy in the art of oral sex. She is perched on her queening throne ready to be orally worshipped. She instructs him to lick back and forth, sucking and licking her clit. She gives him orders on how to use his tongue to please a woman, he will continue licking until he has successfully given his Mistress an orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

Download Queening

Brutal Manhood Assault
3edfeb81fd47ed8d82280af68ca0d9f0.jpg

Cast: Mistress Holly
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting, Bondage, Clothespins

Mistress Holly dishes out a much deserved punishment to a slave's most precious possession. His worthless cock and balls!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Brutal Manhood Assault

Bratty Princess Penny Cuckolds Her Teacher In Front Of The Class
741e2e31cc878296122096d7928e5a6d.jpg

Cast: Chad Rock, Christian Wilde, Penny Pax
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Strapon, Humiliation, Blowjob

This is one Filthy cuckolding shoot you do not want to miss! Welcome Princess Penny to Divine Bitches! Princess Penny is a college do-ed at a private school. She is everything a princess should be, adorable and bratty! Mr. Rock looses himself in her charms and ends up naked in front of the class bent over and spanked by the spunky little cutie! He's made to lick her filthy shoes clean and totally humiliated in front of the other students. This of course gets filthy Mr Rock pervert all excited and he thinks Penny is going to give him a mercy fuck but instead she rams him in the ass with her strap-on, makes him suck her boyfriends cock to get it hard for her to fuck then she fucks her boyfriend with Mr. Rock getting a first row view of the action! But, don't feel so bad for Mr. Rock, Penny is nice enough to stroke her boyfriend off and spray his entire load into Mr. Rock's ball gagged face!

Duration: 55:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bratty Princess Penny Cuckolds Her Teacher In Front Of The Class

Nyobi Khan and Rico
0be7b5b66dfa4ed892d84074ba70f4a6.jpg

Cast: Nyobi Khan ,Rico
Genres: Gay ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Male Sub ,Athletic ,shaved ,Blowjob ,slim ,Latinx ,Cock Worship
Video language: English

Rico has been very naughty, he is going around tagging in our building. The security guard Nyobi is on to him and is going to put a stop to Ricos bad behavior. She chases him to the basement where he gets tackled and cuffed. Then the punishment for Rico begins..

Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nyobi Khan and Rico

Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him
a626641428939899665b2eb761beae9d.jpg

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruining Orgasm, Milking

As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I`m going to beteasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word.I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to gethard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking himgently at first but picking up the pace until he`s dying to cum. I takehim to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in theprocess. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny themthe opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so closeto his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him bylicking my lips. He`s so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but Iwon`t let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and overagain, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by takingmy hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed allover the floor. He`s barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dickagain and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cockand balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fastas I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor isdrenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he's in!

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 381.0 MB

Download Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him

Psychoanalyzed
9530256350384391ee2eb75fbd9d667d.jpg

Cast: Candy Cat, Lea Magic
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo, Anal

What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

Download Psychoanalyzed

Back