Name: Luna
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Electronics Sales Associate
Pictures: 1,200 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 2 High Resolution Nude Modeling Videos

Luna is 18 years old and she is a girl that I met at a carnival. I wanted to go out and recruit some amateur girls to shoot for the site, so I figured ...why not attend the local carnival? As soon as I laid my eyes
on this amateur, I wanted to shoot her! Luna has never modeled before and she has never been on any other sites. She is just a very amateur girl that I decided to approach regarding the possibility of
shooting for the site, and as you can see, she decided to do a nude modeling shoot, and not only that, we shot on several occasions ....so Luna has quite a bit of content on the website! Hope you enjoy this
gallery of high resolution and extremely amateur photos from Luna!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/petite-teen-model-luna.html

Name: Hailey H.
Height: 4' 07
Employment: Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 1,150 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling | Ass Spreading HD Video

Watch this 23 year old cashier clerk that works a donut store during the evening hours try out some amateur nude modeling! You will see Hailey showing off her freckled face and that petite and tiny nude
body from all sorts of different camera angles! As always, there are plenty of up-close shots too! This petite and tiny breasted amateur also has a hairy pussy! Do you like REAL amateur girls with an all
natural and hairy bush? If you answered yes, you should enjoy these pictures from this hairy pussy amateur! If you answered no, well then you are still in luck because I have a lot of high resolution
pictures of her with a shaved pussy too! Hope you all enjoy these very homemade and extremely underground modeling pictures from a 100% real amateur girl!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/skinny-nude-petite-girl-hailey.html

Name: Kandy
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Tattoo Shop
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Kandy has never done any modeling before, so she is a true first timer, as with the vast majority of the other models on the website! I met Kandy
at a metal concert and spoke with her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots! I don't usually shoot girls with as many tattoos as
Kandy has, but I figured since she had an interesting look and since I have so many other girls that do not have tattoos that are requesting to
shoot, why not shoot this tattooed babe modeling and spreading apart that punk rock ass? Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of a
100% real and amateur metalhead punk babe modeling nude!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-tattooed-punk-babe-kandie.html

Name: Katrina
Employment: Arcade Game Room
Pictures: 518 high Resolution Pictures

This 18 year old Italian girl is named Katrina and she has never modeled nude before so she is what you would call a 100% real amateur teen! I explained to Katrina when I first approached her in regards
to the amateur nude modeling that she did not have to have any experience in nude modeling, so she thought that was awesome and decided to try it out for herself! Hope you enjoy these high resolution
pictures of this next door neighbor teen stripping off her Red bikini and modeling nude!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude_italian_amateur_girl.html

Name: Meredith
Employment: Video Store Cashier Clerk
Height: 5' 08
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + Hardcore and Softcore
Videos: 1 Hardcore Fuck Video

Meredith works over at the video store and I had seen her before, but just never got around to talking to her. I don't know. Sometimes when I am out in public going about my daily activities, I'll see a random girl
somewhere and think to myself....I wonder what her asshole and pussy must look like? And thus, I proceed to speak with the girl in regards to my amateur modeling shoots. I remember the day when I spoke to
Meredith about participating in my shoots, and right before speaking with her, I noticed that she was bent down towards the bottom of the shelf stocking the movies ....and I could see her ass crack! I must admit,
my dick was really getting hard staring at the big ass all bent over and shit ...so I could not help but to wonder what it must look like with the both of her hands spreading it wide apart! She turned out to be a
real cool woman and she is also very friendly too! Hope you enjoy this gallery ...containing high resolution pictures of a 100% real amateur woman (with a real amateur body) modeling nude!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-bbw-nude-model-meredith.html

Name: Daisy
Employment: Office Receptionist
Pictures: 530 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Daisy is a hot blonde amateur that I met at a convenience store. I was ordering some pizza there and this blonde babe was sitting at the table, waiting for her pizza to be cooked! Apparently,
Daisy is really into tattoos because she seemed to talk a lot about them during our conversation. When she found out that the name of the tattoo on my arm is the name of my website, it
was the perfect opportunity to speak with this amateur blonde about the modeling! She was a real cool chick too, and as you can see, she decided to try out the amateur nude modeling!

Click the thumb to go to the gallery! :)

http://trueamateurmodels.com/picgals/daisy-model.html

Name: Kendra
Height: 5' 09
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Kendra and I became a model after meeting Ray at an adult bookstore. I was driving home from work one evening and decided to stop by the store just to look around. We have a bunch of those
types of places around my neighborhood and I was curious to walk inside to see what the place was like. It was pretty late so there were not many people in the store, but there was a guy standing in the
back looking around. I started looking through the videos and about 5 minutes later, the guy that was standing in the back walked over to me and started talking to me! I told him that this was my first time
in an adult bookstore and he told me that they were just like any other store and for me to not be nervous being in there. We started talking about sexuality and the girls that have sex in these videos ...and
that's when he asked me if whether or not I would ever do anything like that. He also started talking to me about his site and told me that he would love to shoot me modeling sometime! As you can see, I
decided to give the amateur nude modeling a shot and it was a lot of fun too! Hope you guys enjoy my modeling pictures!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-model-kendra.html

Name: Chloe S.
Height: 5 '02
Employment: Bicycle Shop Repair Employee
Pictures: 1,169 Pictures + More Coming!

Take a look at this amateur teen! Her name is Chloe S. and she is 18 years old. Watch this amateur teen model nude and throw her legs up in
the air to show you a down-shot view of her pussy and butthole! And of course, if you click onto the photos in this gallery, they will enlarge to
the size of 1600x1200, so we are talking about high resolution, but extremely amateur images! Hope you all enjoy these underground and
amateur nude modeling pictures!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_nude_modeling.html

Name: Alexis Adams
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Cashier
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!

Would you like to see some high resolution modeling pictures from Alexis Adams that were taken way back in the day? These photos were taken years ago when I first met her ...and before she had shot
for so many other photographers. She had a blast at the shoot and she had also just turned 18 years old in these pictures! I cannot believe how far this babe has gone in the business, but when these
particular pictures were taken, Alexis was indeed a very amateur teen! The guys (and girls) out there that enjoy this hot babe should really enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures from back when she
was a very amateur girl, without being experienced in nude modeling ...or anything related to the adult entertainment industry. Watch this sexy blonde teen model nude and show off that tight amateur
ass! Alexis also has pictures on the website showing her getting fucked and creampied deep inside of her pussy! Hope you all enjoy these amateur pictures of Alexis Adams!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alexis-adams.html

Last edited:
Back