Metzgermeister's Femdom Thread

The Art Of Pain And Pleasure
49dcfb3a9c08670bcbf58665e8858393.jpg

Cast: Ms. Heidi
Genres: FemDom, FaceSitting, Trampling, Foot Fetish, TOE, Bondage, Ballbusting, Ball Stretching, Pissing Spitting, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Anilingus
Video language: English

With Heidi still in charge of the household, she decides to have some more fun with Mistress Antonia's slave. With the slave bound to the table, Heidi walks in and informs the slave that she is about to teach him the art of pain and pleasure. With this gorgeous woman now getting up on the table, the poor slave doesn't know if he should be excited or scared! Turns out its a little bit of both. In a maniacal pain and pleasure twist, oh so sexy Heidi uses her hands and mouth to pleasure the slave only to torture him every time he's close to orgasm. 'So you want to cum? I want to hear you beg for it' she says as she gets the slave all excited. Her begs and begs as Heidi licks, strokes and pleasures the slaves penis. All of a sudden out of no where, she starts pounding on the slaves balls! 'I don't like how you begged' she says and she smacks the slaves balls over and over again as he screams in pain. The slaves begs 'Sorry Mistress', only to be told 'Take it, take the pain'. More painful slaps to the balls ensue, then all of a sudden Heidi turns sweet again and starts pleasuring the slave penis one more time. Once again the slave is brought to the edge only to be sweetly asked by Heidi 'so do you want to cum?' Again the slave begs for orgasm, and again Heidi turns savage, smacking his balls without mercy. 'I said beg' she says slapping his balls hard to make her point. Over and over she slaps the slaves balls leaving the slave dazed and confused as to what to do. Yet again as before she turns sweet and begins pleasuring him once again. Over and over Heidi pleasures and tortures the poor slave who endures so much pain to earn his pleasure. In the end with the slave begging in desperation for an orgasm, she just says 'whatever' and walks out, leaving the slave a begging mess. This is an unbelievable clip that you'll want to watch over and over again!
Heidi needs sex. No problem, she just uses her slave. Sex is not in the least bit for his pleasure though, so he's bound to a chair and blindfolded. To Heidi he is just a penis, nothing more, to be used as she sees fit. 'It's for me not you' she reminds this slave as she bounces up and down on his penis, using him as her whim desires. When she is finally satisfied, she simply abandons the slave, left to be used again later when she feels the need.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1280x720, xvid, 2344kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 594.2 MB

Download The Art Of Pain And Pleasure

Last edited:
23e3b1028beed5d306e7b5a9f847e6c3.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Hardcore, Extreme

The sight of blood always attracts and fascinates as the burning of fire or water flow. All of us at heart are sorely lacking violence, I want to watch someone being beaten, humiliated, bullied. And some even interesting to visit the place of the victim. For punishment is usually chosen man who will live through a bloody flogging & brutal torture. Amazons - in Greek mythology, people consisting exclusively of women, who could not bear with their husbands, go hiking, led by their queen, and formed a special militant state. For procreation Amazons came into contact with men of other nations. Born boys, they simply killed the girl child is left at home and brought them out of the new Amazons. As people have more rights to exist than dogs, because of its higher development and higher consciousness, and women have a preferential right to life in front of men. Therefore, the destruction of any man is good and right thing, beneficial for women and compassionate men.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 960x764, XviD, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 268.4 MB

c8cecb150c22a94e5a444963b17f0442.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Randy, Johnny, Debbie, Mistress Irony, Goddess Starla

Wasteland brings you some of the most cutting edge BDSM movies ever shot. This trilogy of scenes features male subs getting completely dominated by Fedoms! Starla blindfolds and brings Randy into the depths of her dungeon. She removes his blindfold and tells him “I want to celebrate now!” However, Randy and Goddess Starla have differing ideas of what a “celebration” should be. Boot worship, chest flogging, flogging, humiliation, cock play, hair pulling, smothering, kinky sex & slapping.
In the second scene, Mistress Irony is annoyed at Johnny for being disobedient during a previous session. She decides to take a different approach with him today, one that involves a lot of worship. Finally, Debbie asserts her new found power and starts off dominating her slave with some clamps, clothespins and a crop. Johnny’s quickly learns that his new Mistress disapproves of any sort of whimpering.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 852x480, DivX 5, 2421kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

b99e6060f73aae77ce562c37f55e8016.jpg

Genres: FemDom, Fetish, BDSM, Spanking, Submales, Genital Punishment, Redhead

Red haired Dominatrix Mistress Sidney spends 44 minutes breaking Her slave down. He is fastened standing and spread for a good whipping and then his balls are beaten, waxed and tormented relentlessly. She uses a shop vac to suck all the wax off his balls and make them shiny clean for Her to kick with Her black shiny *****. On his back he is treated to the sight of his Mistress using a vibrator to orgasm over him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:31
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1319kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 432.5 MB

4261514c3894dbc5eb3e6c910746e981.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,Strapon

Beautiful boss punishes his subordinate big strap-on right in the ass.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1725kbps

File size: 167.2 MB

d9fd46a6e462051844027c02397d2b73.jpg

Genres: bdsm,fetish,domination,strapon

No more ‘Miss Nice Guy’ now for this potty-mouth slave who used the ‘C-word’ in front of my lovely cleaner, Sam. Having the slave kneel on all fours in front of me offers up the perfect, dangling target for practising my full-power place-kicks: it’s just like playing rugby, although this time the balls I am kicking are small and round. Oh Dear, poor slave wriggles so much with the pain that he loses count of how many kicks he has had – and then tries to s***est that I am the one who made a mistake. Time to up his punishment as my strap-on gets inserted deep into his rear. Even more importantly, I need to extract his abject apologies to the woman he insulted. Sam returns to enjoy him suffering the hardest, bare-foot kicks of all. It takes all my power to crush his balls so thoroughly that his apology finally sounds sincere.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:07
Video: 720x530, VP6F, 6109kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

8e92f3991be15c9099dc6700fff133f5.jpg

Want to know the best way of annoying your Mistress? Just try acting inappropriately to one of my lovely staff, the dedicated band of helpers who keep my Hanwell Manor dungeons spick and span. This hapless slave learns the hard way just how fierce my retribution can be when he wriggles out of bondage, tries to touch my wonderful cleaner and then s***ests he wants to lick her private parts. Even worse, he uses the ‘C’ word in front of her: how offensive for any well-brought up young lady? I know the source of his uncontrollable lust comes from: his balls – so that is where I concentrate his punishment. Squeezing his balls with my hand makes him wriggle, but once he is properly strapped up and his legs are secured in metal bars, I can repeatedly kick him between the legs, slaps his balls with my hand, and then bring my knee into action. His screams tell me that the punishment is starting to work.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 780x480, VP6F, 5585kbps

File size: 391.7 MB

1e8f0d28bf2250c26d86a4476f3504d6.jpg

The slave who insulted my cleaner is now in my bondage throne and his balls are really being put through the mill. Squeezing them as hard as I can makes him yell, and provides the perfect wide open mouth for my dildo to be thrust down his throat. Next step is tying his cock up and stretching it out of the way, leaving his testicles fully exposed and vulnerable. Editing this film made me realise how stylish my black, PVC, high-heeled ***** are as they repeatedly kick his balls. My slave obviously thinks so as well because he starts to get harder, despite the pain. Time to get serious now, by gripping each ball individually and digging my thumbs in deep. And just wait until I get him down on the floor and really get to work on.

Duration: 7:58
Video: 780x480, VP6F, 6120kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

ece613bd712b69ac506d7596048dc03e.jpg

Two beautiful ladies and one sturdy slut make for 41 minutes of fetish filled fun as Mistresses Alexis and Monica use marco as a sex toy and then humiliate, spank and tease him until he is allowed release inside Mistress Alexis. The two take advantage of the big horny slave strapped down spread eagled on the floor and then he is made to put on his pantyhose and orally service Alexis. His hands are bound behind and he fucks Her from the back as Mistress

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:16
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 588.2 MB

d23a34f6be9f88d815943dcfbbab4acc.jpg

Nothing like getting an inexperienced slave in, to break his ass on my strap-on for the first time. However, I like to get my red sluts juices flowing with a nice slow teasing wank at the hands of my Venus machine. Roping it in place leaves my hands free to work my magic across his body. Watch his nipples receive clamps, see my fingers tease his balls but best of all, a Jennings gag holds his mouth apart ready to give him two options, the easy way or the hard way: Cock no 1, small enough to suck and fuck, take it or else I will use Cock no 2 - the monster that will be perfect, used to impale only the most experienced ass. Putting the fear of God into my standing slut has proved dividends, not only does he get a mouth full of my cock, I get it in his ass too. The problem is, he is left drooling on my floor, terribly disrespectful if you ask me, and I'm about to show him what this disrespect brings.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1552x960, VP6F, 4675kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

Back