Metzgermeister's Femdom Thread

0255756973120c718f5a38eade9d3594.jpg

Genres: bdsm,fetish,domination,strapon
Video language: English

Back to back, ass to ass, ass hooks joining the two slaves who are held to the overhead hoists. Both arranged. Both praying for help, what better way to pick a slave to play with than choosing the one who complains about his nipple sensitivity, I ask you???? Candidate no 1 has drawn my attention and nipple piercings are coming his way, electrified for good measure. Naturally candidate no 2 is also going to get the same, in due course. What better way to take their mind of the discomforts that follow than to give them a ‘duel wank’, pushing my rubber clad self up close and grabbing a cock in each hand, what better way to peak a slaves interest.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1576x864, VP6F, 5083kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 375.6 MB

0255756973120c718f5a38eade9d3594.jpg

Back to back, ass to ass, ass hooks joining the two slaves who are held to the overhead hoists. Both arranged. Both praying for help, what better way to pick a slave to play with than choosing the one who complains about his nipple sensitivity, I ask you???? Candidate no 1 has drawn my attention and nipple piercings are coming his way, electrified for good measure. Naturally candidate no 2 is also going to get the same, in due course. What better way to take their mind of the discomforts that follow than to give them a ‘duel wank’, pushing my rubber clad self up close and grabbing a cock in each hand, what better way to peak a slaves interest.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1576x864, VP6F, 5083kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 375.6 MB

c61ae5feb7ae58d91515842313843c5c.jpg

The ultimate suspension, face down, gagged, hooded and raised from off the floor. My newest slave has no idea what’s in store for him. Let me introduce him to some serious electro stimulation inc anal electrics. Though mischievous Mistress has a plan, hook up the sound activation so every step of my colossal heels thrusts the plug deeper into the swinging slaves rectum. What’s more, I can fuck him with the sound of my voice, see him flinch desperately unable to stop this arse pounding, nipple stimulation adding to the experience and as for those body pads....

Duration: 9:52
Video: 720x420, VP6F, 3103kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 237.6 MB

14c9d457d48990dbac864517a752e421.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Hardcore, Extreme

The sight of blood always attracts and fascinates as the burning of fire or water flow. All of us at heart are sorely lacking violence, I want to watch someone being beaten, humiliated, bullied. And some even interesting to visit the place of the victim. For punishment is usually chosen man who will live through a bloody flogging & brutal torture. Amazons - in Greek mythology, people consisting exclusively of women, who could not bear with their husbands, go hiking, led by their queen, and formed a special militant state. For procreation Amazons came into contact with men of other nations. Born boys, they simply killed the girl child is left at home and brought them out of the new Amazons. As people have more rights to exist than dogs, because of its higher development and higher consciousness, and women have a preferential right to life in front of men. Therefore, the destruction of any man is good and right thing, beneficial for women and compassionate men.

Format: avi
Duration: 50:52
Video: 960x764, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

bfe0746a2576de9e768137f4888a9932.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom

Simply the most shocking and twisted strap-on fucking scene on the net. Mistress Carmen and her fuck slave will blow your mind, as first she fucks his cavernous asshole with a strapon roughly the size of Mike Tyson?s forearem. The bottom pig of a slave grimaces but takes it all with relative ease! What a fucking slut! Mistress Carmen ratchets up the stakes and unveils a butt plug at least six inches across! Lathered up with industrial lube, the monster dildo slides into the slave, and he grunts with satisfaction. Witness the limit of human endurance in this mind-blowing fetish video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:49
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

3adc700ae9f7cf1b5880e9b48f345315.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Esmi Lee, Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, Stocking, Cum Eating

Esmi Lee continues to coach her ​​husband, and her friend, Kendra James - her assist. Dragged some guy, tied him up, tied up her husband Esmi and put them next to each other on the bed. Then the little lady "polezbiyanilis." Then he put the condom on the penis kid and Esmi her husband in front of sex with him, and Kendra was holding her husband's head Esmi hand near his crotch turning it in the direction of copulating couples, the husband - very well seen. At the end of sexual intercourse husband was given a condom eat ... Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 229.4 MB

2cbdf91cb85220b1602a094bb0fcf387.jpg

Mistress Rebecca humiliates footboy for 30 minutes before Her dainty hand jerks a load out of his cock. As he cums She stops and ruins his orgasm. His balls were loaded from watching Her have a smoke and having his face sat on. She does some light trample and foot play before spanking his ass and controlling his orgasm. Mistress Rebecca lights up a smoke with footboy on the ground. She enjoys Her cigarette and then enjoys teasing the big submissive

Duration: 33:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 404.9 MB

dba4bee18dc8b82b56e779fe8fb5e99b.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Ms. Savannah

Ms. Savannah gets her morning coffee from the sissy. It’s got sugar in it and she doesn't like sugar. She ties his little balls and scolds him. She spits in the coffee and spits into his mouth. She has him strip and he puts on pantyhose, dress and a wig. She applies make up. She moves over his face and squats hard, smothering him more under her pantyhose covered pussy. This sissy slut is getting the full smother under the six foot Amazon Ms. Savannah’s pantyhose covered ass. She counts down slowly and gives him the occasional breath. He is weak from no air as she stands and puts on her strap-on. She has him on his knees now worshipping her cock and then moves to sit in a chair so he can service her while she relaxes.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 852x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps

File size: 707.8 MB

cb4dad690487ed66ff10605656efeaf2.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Hardcore, Extreme

The sight of blood always attracts and fascinates as the burning of fire or water flow. All of us at heart are sorely lacking violence, I want to watch someone being beaten, humiliated, bullied. And some even interesting to visit the place of the victim. For punishment is usually chosen man who will live through a bloody flogging & brutal torture. Amazons - in Greek mythology, people consisting exclusively of women, who could not bear with their husbands, go hiking, led by their queen, and formed a special militant state. For procreation Amazons came into contact with men of other nations. Born boys, they simply killed the girl child is left at home and brought them out of the new Amazons. As people have more rights to exist than dogs, because of its higher development and higher consciousness, and women have a preferential right to life in front of men. Therefore, the destruction of any man is good and right thing, beneficial for women and compassionate men.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 960x764, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 557.0 MB

35ebb0a8602d6e23be4bd8c0102f6c67.jpg

Release Year: 2012

Already subjected to the discomfort of an electric anal plug, this patient now needs the extra stimulation of a metal electric grid clamped hard across the length of his cock shaft. Always anxious to keep up to date with the latest medical treatments, I am interested to learn that some of lady Rochester’s patient actually do ejaculate when strapped into this device. She skilfully selects the correct level of pain to draw gasps and moans of pain from our gagged and hooded patient, while I experiment to see if my saliva on his cock increases the electric effects. I was delighted to see that his hood has a built in feeding tube in order that both watersports medicine from his nurses, or any spunk spillage from him, can be fed directly into his mouth. But before that happy conclusion we need to push the electricity up to both his arse and his cock and leave him to suffer in virtual hooded silence. The eagle-eyed among you will already have spotted the second patient caged beneath the treatment table. As he awaits his turn for torment his tongue can at least be useful to clean his rubber-nurses’ footwear before they slip away for a well-earned lunch.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5299kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Back