Pain, Fear and Madness - BDSM and Bondage Video

Scene Title - Ela Darling Trained to Obedience

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 699.19 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:31:04

Video description - This lesbian bondage video is one of the few on the site that puts humiliation and degradation of the sub at the forefront. While she is keen to call her submissive subs sluts and harlots, she keeps it at a certain level of decorum...in a sense, they are kindred spirits and they belong to a closely knit collective of lesbian bondage adherents. This session with Ela Darling however shows a darker side to Mistress, one keen on exposing her sub as something inferior and worthy of extra cruel treatment. Mistress demonstrates that early, struggling with Ela and inserting a custom made gag into her mouth. The gag is fixed with a scrub brush and orders her weaker sibling to scrub the floor clean with her brush. All the while Ela struggles and whips her backside. Soon, tires of this humiliating exercise and locks Ela into an excruciating position hands planted on the floor, waist bent double and feet locked in position, giving Ela just a little freedom to bend her knees, but always compelling her to stay on her feet.

---> Download file - Ela Darling Trained to Obedience <---

Scene Title - Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 342.63 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:30:20

Video description - I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.

---> Download file - Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace <---

Scene Title - Teen Evelin Stone

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 10066.82 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:34:54

Video description - Desperate For Domination Things just haven't been going Evelin Stone's way today. Her car has broken down, her phone is dead and she's stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Fortunately for this sexy young tattooed cutie, Bambino arrives in his white van and agrees to give her a lift. When she reveals that she's broke, Bambino tells her that he also accepts tight teen pussy. She's reluctant, but agrees and soon finds herself tied up, gagging on cock and getting brutally pounded into screaming submission. The extreme rough sex ends with the broken brunette getting a big messy facial cum-shot.

---> Download file - Teen Evelin Stone <---

Scene Title - Mia Li Loves to Squeal for her Master

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 408.32 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:36:22

Video description - I wasn't sure if I was happy to see my Master or scared. He's the only one who can make me scream during sex. His kind of sex. He started off with something familiar deep throat-ing his cock. I thought last time was rough. It was clear he liked using my mouth with his huge dick. Just like the last time, spit seeped out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my lap. Now I know why. After taking some time to finger me and rub a vibrator against my clit, too much to handle, he rammed his rock hard cock deep in my pussy. I couldn't believe the pain and pleasure of my pussy being opened and stretched. The tight ropes around my chest and arms must have made me more sensitive. I lost count of how many times I came. His hands were everywhere, especially in my mouth, keeping it wide open, more spit dripping out, gripping onto my to fuck me faster and harder.

---> Download file - Mia Li Loves to Squeal for her Master <---

Scene Title - Sheena Rose is Kept in Place for Disgrace

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 386.45 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:33:23

Video description - I love challenging my Master. He puts me right back in my place. This time he did it with his thick cock, a massive dildo and his trusty vibrator. I could barely stand when he was done with me. My mouth and pussy was working non-stop for what seemed like hours. He had me from behind, pounding on my pussy with that hot cock I love. Of course he had a handful of my hair, bobbing my head on a huge dildo he set up for me. He would then flip me around, cocks working my holes just the same. I do have a big mouth. Every time I needed a break, I curse at him, hoping he'd stop. But it only made things worse. He put my mouth and pussy through rougher circumstances, slapping my face, pulling on the sides of my mouth to thrust deeper and faster on his cock and to swallow more of the dildo. He knows how to leave me worn out, which doesn't necessarily mean he's done with me.

---> Download file - Sheena Rose is Kept in Place for Disgrace <---

Scene Title - Lily Ligotage #2 Disgrace Pussy Puppet

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 1446.5 MB
Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:24:57

Video description - In the world of the sex slave, theres a constant desire for that slave to prove himherself worthy. Not all of them can achieve that, and this can be the fault of either party, but with the right master and the right training, an acceptable level of submission can be reached and thats when the real fun begins! Lily wants to become the perfect slave, and she definitely has the right master, but will she reach her goal Lily comes correct with a metal hook in her ass while also bound tightly with a rope harness that controls her entire body like a fuck puppet. First, she is brutally fingered with the masters latex-gloved hand. She is also spanked on her shapely ass. Next, the harness is used like the reins on a horse to control her and pull her body against a timber post where a huge black dildo has been nailed and mercilessly slams into her holes. Clothespins pinch her nipples as she is pounded by the masters cock doggie style while standing up. She is then whipped all over with a leather cat o nine tails until shes properly marked. Spread eagle and tied into position, Lilys ...

---> Download file - Lily Ligotage #2 Disgrace Pussy Puppet <---

Scene Title - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Disgrace

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 201.09 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:17:32

Video description - My master wants me to talk about the Disgrace he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my p...

---> Download file - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Disgrace <---

Scene Title - Sabrina Banks is Handcuffed for Rough Outdoor Sex & Bondage

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 2393.46 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:40:29

Video description - Engine issues out in the middle of nowhere and no cellphone reception is a predicament to be in. It's right out of horror movie. Well, that's the position Teen Sabrina Banks is in. This hot babe with a cute ass knows nothing about cars and she can't get a signal. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get to a tow company. Her hero seems like a great guy but he wants something she might not have thought of. He handcuffs Sabrina to the wheel. He wants a deepthroat blowjob from this good girl. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Sabrina earns her ride through rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Sabrina said she would do anything for a ride.

---> Download file - Sabrina Banks is Handcuffed for Rough Outdoor Sex & Bondage <---

Scene Title - Layla Price #2 Disgrace L.A. Woman Gonna Eat My Cum

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 942.48 MB
Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:16:17

Video description - We like the way Layla Price parties and she starts this one off right with not one, but two enema syringe injections, and this scene only gets crazier from there. Youve seen those huge, black vibrating wands with the massage head that looks like a giant marshmallow, right Our Layla gets one of those jammed all the way up her tiny little asshole where it stays for most of the rest of the scene, much too large to work itself out, even when shes getting viciously fingerfucked and her clit vibed to bits with another wand by the unyielding master. Girls and their toys. Later on, up on all fours with a jumbo buttplug keeping that gape going, Layla learns the real meaning of BDSM when a fucking machine is introduced to her rear exit. She takes it like a champ though, and as the master increases the speed of the tireless machine, he smacks her ass with his hand to let her know that he is always in charge. Some super rough anal sex is on deck next, and Laylas complete submission and humiliation cums to an energetic climax with a brilliant anal cream pie that is then spooned out of ...

---> Download file - Layla Price #2 Disgrace L.A. Woman Gonna Eat My Cum <---

Scene Title - Jenna Ivory is Tormented on the Sybian and Fucked Hard

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 383.55 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:32:23

Video description - My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rod, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and enjoy the taste of his great cock when he isn't pounding me in.

---> Download file - Jenna Ivory is Tormented on the Sybian and Fucked Hard <---

Back