Perverts in an Extreme video - Bondage, Torture, BDSM

Inmate intake fancySteel
967cfa9e9a34ff090c36c2329a798958.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison. This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real “cell” of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download >>> Inmate intake fancySteel

Pink Dress
010b92def4031793401267bc4e1ab05a.jpg

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download >>> Pink Dress

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2
11ca21b1176450fb241ec2f58e4e109a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download >>> Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

Fresh Meat for the Warden
ed191d6fc1a0ac52c8ff2136ec74c8b0.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Dana DeArmond ,Danica Dillon
Genres: Brunette ,uniform ,shaved ,Anal Stretching ,other hair color ,Dominatrix ,Gaping ,Prolapse ,Anal ,toned
Video language: English

Prisoner Danica Dillan gets visited by a sexy and sadistic guard Dana DeArmond who offers her a chance to meet the Warden and receive special privileges. First she is examined in her cage, spanked, ass fucked and made to gap, smothered and told to lick and worship ass. Then in the Warden’s private chambers, she is disciplined with the flogger, anal toys and anal sex in a hot three way scene!

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download >>> Fresh Meat for the Warden

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1
79b74b29bf10769948279f1e62addb7b.jpg

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

Download >>> Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3
8ce7d405243b5d3a5e6a83826fc9855f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

Download >>> Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!
dbd6f9affa33a0de7a143ae79630184e.jpg

Cast: Amber Keen ,Randy Spears
Genres: Ball Gag ,Redhead ,Fingering ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Female Slave ,Clothespins ,Sub ,Anal ,natural boobs

Amber Keen is the full package, hot intelligent, and horny! This little bookworm gets taken to the local bookstore, tied up and made to cum while she reads aloud from books. When she stops reading during her orgasm she is punished by being hogtied and left in the aisles for people to look at while they browse. Next she sucks cock and gets fucked while everyone watches. Apparently no one was buying books cause they were too busy watching her get fucked, so we had to leave. But we did get a couple of customers to come back to the van with us. Inside the van Amber gets fondled, choked, fingered, and fucked in every hole, then left on the side of the road with wet cum dripping off her face.

Duration: 1:01:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download >>> Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

Alpha anal slave takes charge of ass licking newbie
2db33d7c5f0ef04ade34cfcf3741c489.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: kink
Cast: Mandy Muse and Kendall
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex, Anal

Beautiful all natural girls Mandy Muse and Kendall submit to the hierarchy of the House when they are called upon to service hard dick at the Upper Floor Brunch Sex Party.

Duration: 55:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download >>> Alpha anal slave takes charge of ass licking newbie

InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2
544564755721d5eb57f458f9061b60cb.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely f"ck her face, but it turns out to be worse.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download >>> InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Super Nova
ef84eb310f7257c265ae94cae3d7f49c.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

After being left standing tied up in a cold dank room for what feels like forever, Alexa Nova is starting to get impatient. She wriggles, trying to find a more comfortable position, and calls out for O.T. to come back. Alexa doesn't seem to understand that the discomfort she is experiencing now is a blessing when compared to the pain and torment O.T. is going to put her through when he finally answers her calls.

Duration: 56:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download >>> Super Nova

Back