Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Interesting piece with cute, slender and small titted brunette who tried big black dick bareback for the first time and got her pussy loaded with her black lover's cum. I loved those small boobs with small but perfect nipple, kinda puffy, but not that much and that carefully shaved pussy with tiny, wet hole that black bull stretched with his big dick...

size: 342 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 24:46

NTB_IR_Brnttbrtt.rar

rar password = nitobe

That asshole is so tiny that it's almost invisible although her pussy is smooth shaved:

Hung black stud drills cuckold white milf and stretches her meaty, smooth shaved pussy... He fucks her from all sides, cums, takes his condom off and then spanks her pussy and ass with his huge hammer... There was still cum on his dick when he started this "treatment" so I don't see the reason why he wore condom in the first place - could have done this bareback anyway and to fill her pussy with his jizz. Anyways, she looked amazingly hot in black stockings and red corset and her pussy was all dripping wet for that huge black cudgel!

size 159 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 06:12

NTB_IR_Mnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like hubby filmed his wife in action and he did excellent job:

Handsome blond milf with goggles and in fine black stockings tries her first black ten incher. Black bull is probably half of her age and she looked like some kind of nerd or teacher who wanted big piece of stiff black meat. Her black lover was so horny that it didn't take long before he splashed his load all over her face, glasses and mouth. And that's right what she wanted I think... and she was all ready for another round...

size: 237 mb
duration: 06:31

NTB_IR_Mgfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was too much to handle for this black bull - he was quick as rabbit:

Hubby's dick, big black dick, sloppy seconds, filling pussy with loads of cum, some smokes and playing with girlfriend... almost all you can imagine can be found here - it was really long fuck night for cuckold blond who got it from everyone who happened to be in that room! Just hard stuffing and nothing else! If I think better I started to believe that all kk stories about her and her husband are just made up and the only "truth" here is that they are somewhere from down south and that was perfect ground to make up stories like the one about kk. But this video and the previous one is definitely among the best in this niche - it's really hard to find stuff like this these days so sit back and enjoy some really good and rare stuff... Interracial at it's best!

size: 442 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 37:54

NTB_IR_Gbkln.rar

rar password = nitobe

Every hole and every inch of her body was covered with cum:

They say this was filmed upon real story so that means that this booty white blond already fucked this huge black dick and the only thing they needed to do was to do it again this time in front of cameras. Easy task if you ask me, and no need to re-enact anything, just to repeat hard thrusting and huge load of course... Anyway, nice piece with excellent camera angles...

size: 355 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 30:23

NTB_IR_Trstry.rar

rar password = nitobe

Booty white babe re-enacted her first encounter with bbc and it was awesome:

Not sure if this is "true story" also but it's hard and intense interracial banging with booty white chick who had the fuck of her life with her hung black stud and it seemed like it was her last - that's how intense it was. She was swallowing whole big black dick, gagging on it and getting fucked in her mouth and the she had it inside her pussy bareback and kept nailing on it till his balls exploded and delivered huge cumload in her mouth...

size: 436 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 36:56

NTB_IR_Btyrql.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice, round butt cheeks for her hung black lover - he definitely loved them:

Cute blond white mom enjoys big black dick while her hubby is away and gets huge cumload on her bald pussy and belly... Classic interracial stuff filmed by her bull in his place and she was apparently on her lunch break and rushed to see her hung guy to get some cream. It was real quickie and it's real pity that her hubby wasn't here - I hope she at least showed him the footage from this room and how she enjoyed big black dick. That stick was full "clothed" but her bull took his condom off and spilled his warm load on her belly and pussy...

size 164 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 06:22

NTB_IR_Blndmlfsbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black dick suits her really well and she visits her black bull quite often:

I used to follow her work couple years ago mostly because of her her enormous boobs and nipples and because of her curvy body and that juicy, carefully trimmed hole between her firm thighs. I stopped when I realized that she'd never fuck big black dick and she eventually did it, so here's the video with that "historic" event with some bonus stuff inside. Her hubby was there touching her nipples and she was soaking wet. Her pussy was literally drooling over that big black dick but there was something in the air, some kind of discomfort, something that was coming from her husband's side... And if you look at her facial impression when she swallowed black lover's cum... well, she was definitely surprised with taste! All in all, this was refreshing and totally new experience...

size: 459 mb
duration: 20:37

NTB_IR_Bbcfnlly.rar

rar password = nitobe

First bbc touch, careful penetration, dripping wet pussy and huge load in her mouth:

Great looking brunette gets the first taste of big black dick and get her bald pussy filled with black cum. Black bull really taught this white babe a lesson and showed her real joy of bareback black dick. Looks like her hubby or boyfriend was i there too and when black stud finished off inside of her he asked if he came and he replied "a little"... Well, even little is enough sometimes and that means that his honey got impregnated...

size: 262 mb
duration: 11:47

NTB_IR_Lthmknw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald pussy was filled with cum after training session with hung black lover:

Take your seat in our way back machine, sit back and relax and fasten your seat belt of course - this is so good that you may fell off your chair. Cuckold white housewife had great interracial bang party some twenty years ago... She was in black stockings and garters and her pussy was like rainforest - thick hairs was covering her hole and she looked so sexy and appealing. Her bulls took turns on her and she was milking their dicks dry. Amazing white wife and amazing footage in excellent quality. It's real pleasure watching old stuff again with clear details...

size 351 mb
type mp4
resolution 840x540
duration 18:39

NTB_IR_Lcrlthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her lumberjacks "cut" their way through and marked their territory:

Back