Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Here we go again... Another piece with busty cuckold wife and new black bull who got full treatment with her mouth! Damn hot and horny she did it once again and drove her black man totally mad till he spurted whole his load in her mouth and on her tits... Like I said before she loves cum on her huge breasts and her hubby loves to film her in action. It's simply amazing that simple boobs enlargement can help so much on someone's self esteem - she loves her new look so much that she wants to show the whole world how great she feel in her new "outfit"!!! So hot and so appealing!

size 184 mb
type avi
resolution 840x480
duration 08:12

NTB_IR_Sckngdngs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Curvy body, big boobs, big black dick and lot of cum to "water" her jugs:

Two white milfs together with horny black bulls and one ebony honey were having gangbang party for holidays... It didn't matter who was fucking who as long as there were enough "corks" for every hole... And enough sticky loads that were the best present for holidays. Great party with lot of booty asses, cock hungry pussies and big boobs...

size: 451 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 30:10

NTB_IR_Thrchbbys.rar

rar password = nitobe
chubby lady is Rachel Domino..she is a hottie ;-)
Cumloads galore here but that cum covered meaty pussy was really awesome:

Thick brunette babe, busty and curvy was lying on the bed with her legs wide spread while her hung black lover was teasing her pussy with one of those huge vibrators that looks like kitchen appliances and he drove her to strong orgasm before they have even started having sex. And she admitted that it was really strong one before she wrapped her lips around that huge black dick and that was the moment when we finally saw her face and damn, she is one really pretty white babe who wanted her pussy stretched by big black dick - her white boyfriend couldn't give to her. Then she bent over and black snake was finally there - sneaking into her tiny hole and hammering her from behind. She was moaning and groaning and that dick was really huge - she didn't expect that but didn't want to stop - it was too good and too sweet!!!

size: 424 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 38:37

NTB_IR_Mckyl.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is an amazing white babe and her pussy was so tight that cumload could hardly ooze out:

Changing "outfit" but staying with same hung black bull in the same bed - it was really long night with hung black lover for sexy white wife. She had pink corset and stockings first and after some time she changed it for lighter and sexier and probably more comforable "version"... Looked incredibly sexy in both and her bull was horny as hell pounding her bald pussy with his huge hammer till covered her pussy with his sticky cum...

size: 324 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 21:08

NTB_IR_Sdsbggy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Smooth shaved white pussy hammered hard by bbc and covered with cum:

Whole this concept of sucking or fucking stranger's dick with just slim, cardboard or plywood wall between is somehow beyond my comprehension because one either fuck or wank... Or play with pussy if we are talking about women. But there's only one thing here that makes sense - you don't meet actual person but just his dick and you don't need to meet anyone's eyes... This brunette is really great looking and sexy but to be honest, there's tiny hole between her legs and that big black dick would have done much better job if managed to sneak in there...

size: 323 mb
duration: 21:17

NTB_IR_Glrct.rar

rar password = nitobe

I bet she'd do anything to have huge bbc inside her pussy:

They pretty much fucked up with this video over-exposing it and with putting low bit rate on high resolution so I tried to fix it and this is the result - not bad if you ask me but it's up to you to judge that after watching the video. It's classic interracial stuff with cuckold latina housewife who got blacked and impregnated by hung black stud... She thanked hubby in the end saying "thanks honey for letting me fuck my friend here!!!"

size: 303 mb
duration: 19:43

NTB_IR_Srprs.rar

rar password = nitobe

That was huge creampie that was splashed all over her pussy and ass:

Her husband is quite hung, having big and long stick between his legs but she wanted big black dick and her wish was "granted"! She fucks strangers on regular basis and that face hidden behind that mask and short black hair look so familiar to me so it's quite possible that there were some other vids with her few years ago. She's slender, small titted milf and her pussy was soaking wet and ready for big black cudgel. Didn't quite understand them but since they've also spoken universal language of sex, things are pretty clear here - she didn't have time to even take those black pantyhose off but her hubby just tore them and made hole for black dick "access"!

size 254 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 13:26

NTB_IR_Mskbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's dick is definitely long one but bbc seemed way thicker:

I've found quite many hung white bulls who fucked housewives "in need" in front of their husbands. But, somehow, hung white bulls are shy and usual refuse to appear in front of camera... This hung bull had really thick and long sausage between his legs and he was there to please brickhouse white milf who never tried dick this big and didn't want to go black. Perfect choice I must say and this guy should have left his phone number somewhere... Would be quite busy definitely. His mistress enjoyed sucking his dong for quite long time and she was posing for hubby's camera all the time. When she sat on that bareback, huge white dick finally it didn't take much time for her bull to fill her pussy with cream and she showed it to hubby straight away... You know, this is simply a masterpiece!!!

size: 347 mb
duration: 22:59

NTB_Grnnyhgdck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Swallowing huge white dick and showing off with her cum stuffed pussy:

Here's one of the most famous cuckold interracial videos that I've thought I lost in HD crash few years ago and I was telling that to people who used to ask me about this pearl. Found it few days ago on an old, dusty rw disc and you can't imagine that thrill when I finally watched it again... There are many stories and even legends that goes with this honey like the one that she was personally member of kk but once she has gone black she left that "club"... Some say her husband was member there and she wanted to make fool of himself, fucked black bull, got impregnated and then showed him creampie and made him clean her after she came back home... Whatever the real truth is she is great looking blond and she definitely loves big black dicks and loves when her pussy is stuffed with cum. Well, here it is people, one of the most wanted videos in this niche - grab it and enjoy!

size: 500 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 42:59

NTB_IR_Wfskln.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black stud leaves huge creampie in her pink pussy for hubby to enjoy:

Ouch... this black dick must have been all scratched after this blowjob and untense jerking by this horny chick.His balls were hammering that wall on the other side all the time and that's not pleasant thing also... He should have just jumped over and do her in that very cabin. But she wanted just his dick and his cum and got it eventually...

size: 380 mb
duration: 25:02

NTB_IR_Glrcttw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her mouth was full of thick black cum but I bet she wanted more than this:

Back