Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Pony tail, black stockings, bald, pierced pussy and big black dick - horny blond chick had intense sex with hung black lover who was willing to please her although it seemed more like she jumped on him and used him rather than he was seducing her. She came to him, shoved her shaved pussy, played with her lips and then just had his huge stick in her hole and he fucked her with condom on before taking it off and spilling his seed on her smooth shaved pubis...

size: 299 mb
type: avi
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 08:09

NTB_IR_Plsnghrbll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Born for blacking and hard stretching - big black dick is what she wanted:

Handsome white housewife allowed her well endowed black studs to turn her pussy into real cum bucket full of their oozing loads. There was so much cum here that it was dripping and oozing out all the way as they were taking turns one after another leaving load after load into that bald hole. I really wonder how anyone of them came inside because they didn't have any traction I think... It was long gangbang, they fucked her all night long and she's been craving for more and more till she was totally exhausted. I have to admit that she is one hell of a white mom, good looking, fit body, small tits, curly hair tied in ponytail and wide open for her hung black studs... Damn great one!

size: 536 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 840x540
duration: 56:28

NTB_IR_Smllttscrly.rar

rar password = nitobe

They've just gave her what she wanted - hard pounding with lot of cum:

Here's another great one with pale skinned, thick cuckold wife who had an affair with hung black man in front of her husband once again. Her husband was behind the camera and he loves sharing her with others and she don't mind that at all - on the contrary! Hung black studs are her special treat and dessert - she loves getting it bareback with huge creampie in the end to show off for her husband...

size: 365 mb
duration: 23:31

NTB_IR_Cmldng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She got huge one here and that close up of her oozing creampie is stunning:

And here's one more goodie with ginger cutie as I promised the other day. Same room, same black stud and the same guy behind the camera. It was her first big black dick and first time she allowed someone to film her. Showed her attributes first and then started playing game she never played before. It is more than obvious that she is so inexperienced and you can see that from every single detail here. She loves that big black cudgel that stretched her tight, carefully shaved pussy but from time to time she looked like omg, what should I do next... For me, it's definitely a keeper, like her previous video and to be honest, I have to watch it one more time!

size: 627 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 65:22

NTB_IR_Frckldrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick was penetrating that meaty pussy bareback and she loved it of course:

I love this blond milf, I love her attitude and I love her tattoos - she is one very few blonds that I really like - brunettes are my "preferred" kind of woman. But she is different and she has that "something" inside her that makes all the difference... Loves big black dicks and loves getting them bareback. I've expected creampie here but she wanted to swallow so black stud unloaded his balls straight in her mouth. Great milf with great ass... all I can say is "magnificent!"

size: 405 mb
duration: 21:27

NTB_IR_Plngdwn.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Sneaking" into her holes from all sides and leaving cumpie in her mouth:

Booty white milf in black stockings hits jackpot and gets fucked by hung black stud who drilled her pussy and ass bareback and finished off in her mouth... Her round ass and spades tattoo on her lover back looks so great and she received big dick between her buttcheeks just like that, having him in her mouth after that and than in her pussy again... You'll probably notice a certain scene here when her ass was drilled and the only thing that was missing was the scent in that room... But, well, some really like anal sex and thinks there's nothing even close to that!!!

size: 481 mb
duration: 41:17

NTB_IR_Drlsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

The only thing he had to do was to pick his favorite hole and nail it deep:

Horny white milf was on her quest for new big black dick and she was anxious to get bonked by huge and stiff piece of black meat. Found her guy of course and they ended up in nearest motel... I love her curvy body and booty ass but her bald pussy can sometimes be "difficult" to watch because her tiny pussy lips often retracts showing what's inside in quite unusual way. It looks strange when she bents over or spreads her legs wide... But she was big turn on for her bull and that's all that counts...

size: 466 mb
duration: 39:58

NTB_IR_Twnfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black stick deep inside white milf's pussy stretching and pleasing her:

I didn't like her stuff in the past that much and missed to post many goodies and the reason was too many tattoos on her pussy and ass, especially that star but the more I watch her again and again I am starting to like her. Especially that belly which is so perfect and so... feminine - the kind I really like to see. Just perfect belly... And juicy pussy, with few tattoos too much but I've accepted that. It looks so fine when black bull unloads his jizz right there and shakes last drops off. Great bareback fuck, what else to say!

size: 428 mb
duration: 22:39

NTB_IR_Shkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is awesome you know - all smeared with black lover's oozing cum:

Wow, she definitely likes to be shared by her hubby and hubby enjoys watching her in action with other men. No big black dicks here but just hubby's friend who were eager to please his insatiable wife. She enjoys dicks of all colors as long as they are hard as rock and full of cum, but prefers blacks of course! But here you can see her in action with white dicks and I have to say that she showed the same amount of passion like with black bulls... Maybe she knew these guys or they fucked her regularly but all in all it's great fuck session with her hubby taking part too... Enjoy!

size: 363 mb
duration: 21:43

NTB_Mlfsthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's friend fucked her bareback and filled her pussy with cum too:

Stuff with this lusty and busty white housewife is so rare and hard to find, especially good quality vids like this one. There were few goodies in november/december but this is something I've never seen before. She met new black stud, jumped in sexy stockings and heels and pleased the guy. Sucked his big black dick with such passion that she was literally drooling and she got sweet cumload in return. What else to say except she is looking great and she loves her big boobs so much although they are enlarged...

size: 344 mb
duration: 11:38

NTB_IR_Lvtswllw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Firm body, round ass, big boobs and juicy hole for her black lover only:

Back