Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

I don't know who's this chubby blond but she should be visiting bathroom more often!!! I mean just look at those nasty scabs on her ass and acne on her skin - she must be scratching her skin a lot especially on her ass "area"... Some soap and everyday showering would probably solve all of this. And she looked dirty and filthy to me but her black stud didn't mind - he even fucked her bareback and I wouldn't do that for a world. At least two condoms one over another are highly recommended here...

size: 231 mb
type: avi
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 10:17

NTB_IR_Scbbyss.rar

rar password = nitobe

Look at that big, nasty ass with tons of scabs - looks nasty ain't it:

Every white milf should try this big black pleaser at least once so did this horny white mom who had probably the best fuck session in her life. Wore just black leather dress and received big black stick bareback. He drilled her bald hole hard and nailed his dong balls deep into her bald pussy. If only his balls could have gone in too but this way was more than enough for full scale pleasure...

size: 364 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 33:01

NTB_IR_Blckdrssplsr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Going in balls deep, drilling her hard and leaving huge load in her mouth:

Famous, stylish buttplug in cuckold blond's ass and hung black stud to drill her pussy and asshole after it's being "widened" with that special "device" that was shining from out there. She scored one more time with new black bull (I wonder where is she finding all those different bulls) and gets her pussy and ass blacked hard by her new boyfriend... Great action as always!!!

size: 407 mb
type: mp4
duration: 26:29

NTB_IR_Bbncklc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Both holes were drilled with huge cumload on her ass in the end:

What's filmed here is also pretty rare and almost impossible to find and it features few of cuckold white wife's black sessions filmed by hubby. And what's most important, you can see what was hidden under the mask in her previous videos... Her early "works" were without mask and her boobs were still natural - no enlargement has been done but as the video closes to it's end you can see her again with huge boobs... If you ask me, this this the stuff that made my day and will probably be the same for you. She is really magnificent, with or without mask on her face and with or without those huge boobs she likes so much. Stunning white mom in deed... Classy and lusty!!!

size: 418 mb
duration: 27:20

NTB_IR_Prttywfblckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is really, really one of a kind - it was real pleasure watching her in action with bbc:

This couple traveled from other part of the globe to meet this hung black stud because this honey watched him in many videos and wanted to try his huge dick in her meaty pussy. And that meaty pussy was probably meatiest pussy I've ever seen - I think nothing can be compared to her meaty, smooth shaved pussy lips and whole mons pubis. Maybe it's all about camera angle and wide lenses but even considered that I think this is really something special. And her husband was not just filming and taking pictures - he got his moment of glory too - got his dick sucked while his wife was being pounded from behind and came in her mouth...

size: 312 mb
duration: 10:31

NTB_IR_Frmsth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's hand was trembling while taking pics of wife's cum covered pussy:

Unknown white wife, probably from Bigapple or at least big Yankee's fan gets fucked by hung black bull who impregnated her meaty pussy in front of her husband who checked her load after black stud was done with her. She is big girl, tall, busty and with great, curvy body - fit and kinda muscular at the same time. She probably work out a lot and these kind of exercise are just cherry on top of the cake. Her boobs are also awesome but that juicy, meaty, smooth shaved hole is really something... and she had real warm and wet welcome for her hung black guest!

size: 122 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 05:31

NTB_IR_Nygrl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby checks her tiny hole after black stud filled her up with cum:

This is one of the hardest interracial cuckold gangbang with blindfolded wife and hubby's friends who fucked the hell out of her. Hubby was there too, he was filming but he also took active part here and everything was so intense that it's hard to tell who is who and who took the turn at that moment... Hard thrusting, pushing, pounding, deep throating... everything could be seen here and she wanted it to be that intense - she wanted to be literally busted by the guys! Short version of this video was posted last year I think but this is something totally different and way better if you ask me!

size: 442 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 46:08

NTB_IR_Hrdfckssn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Lusty and greedy for dicks - she got it every possible way:

This is the second gangbang or the second part of the same gangbang with skinny, blindfolded skinny blond chick who got fucked by many in front of her husband who was also filming and took his part here too... Previous part was posted the other day but I think this is separate "event" with same people involved. It's also one of the most intense gangbang with fucking from all sides and in all possible positions with deepthroating and cumming in her mouth in the end... Got all her holes drilled and probably couldn't sit days after this...

size: 467 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 33:53

NTB_IR_Rlbyty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard gangbang with blindfold on and spraying loads of jizz in her mouth:

Some acting skills were needed here before they all moved to the part they all do the best - hard fucking. Post(wo)man delivered a parcel and instead of signing their names on the paper black crew signed her pussy with their big dicks and sealed it wit huge, sticky cumloads. It was awesome gangbang with bareback fucking with big, sticky tip in her big hole... Amazing as always and looking so sexy in sneakers...

size: 638 mb
duration: 46:10

NTB_IR_Dlvrng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pushing their big black dicks deep and stuffing her with oozing loads:

Serving horny black guests with her pussy - such simple plot that turned out into fantastic gangbang with tons of cum stuffed in her cock hungry and jizz hungry hole. But for me those stockings, garters and heels were amazing - she looks so sexy and black bulls kinda shared my opinion. They fucked her good, pounded her pussy hard, took turns and had sloppy seconds and made really thick cream inside that juicy hole...

size: 434 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 37:19

NTB_IR_Mdfrblcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stunning close-ups of bareback black pounding and creampies left inside:

Back