Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

Tests XI

Studio: Insex
Cast: Natalie
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM,
Video language: English

Tests 11 pits three new girls against the ropes. Tight bondage, tickling, urination, impact, Insex style gymnastics, and three (as yet) untried pussies. Meow. 703 has eastern Indian heritage. Her eyes are deep and sultry. Her dark nipples beg to be abused. She is bound in a hogtie and left alone, during which time she pees on herself. When he returns, he rolls her around in her piss. She has a lovely body and, wonder of wonders, no gag reflex. This pleases Mr. Pogo. Her outer labia are dark, but the inner flesh of her pussy is deeply red. The vibrator moves back and forth over her thick, swollen clit. Contestant number two hangs in an inverted suspension, her legs spread to nearly maximum width. She is obviously quite limber. Weights are hung upon her ankles, pulling her legs even wider, parallel to the floor. She slowly rotates about her central axis, her cunt. The flesh of her pussy ripples. Her ass is flogged, taking on a deep blush and the crisscross of welts.

Format: real
Duration: 54:59
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 89.6 MB
Download Tests XI

Soiled (1030)

Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

1030, returned to continue her training at Insex, is given a lesson in control and humility…plus a thorough cleansing. After languishing miserably in cruel bondage for two hours, the fresh young submissive receives her first enema. Grimacing and grunting, she is unable to hold it in for long. For the remainder of the pre-show, she is forced to stand in her soiled white pants, wallowing in a puddle of her excrement. At the show’s start, 1030 is ordered to strip. Brown clumps of waste drip from her pants and fill her panties. The stench causes her to gag as she swabs the floor clean. A wrist suspension stretches her into a long straight line for PD to hose her down.

Duration: 49:59

File size: 81.4 MB
Download Soiled (1030)

Wenona's Training

Cast: Wenona

Wenona, known for her hot athletic body and wonderful flexibility, is groomed by three different Domme/Doms. Everything from extreme bondage to sexual torture to medical torture. Wenona screams her way through it all. The first series is a how-to manual on groping. Her neck bound to her knees, all of her holes are investigated. Her pussy is mauled. The camera gives an incredible close-up of her cunt as she is forced to seat herself upon a dildo. Once she is secured in place, face bondage gives her the look of a comic mask with a grotesque over-large smile. Her tongue is tied to her neck.

Duration: 1:08:44

File size: 111.9 MB
Download Wenona's Training

Bridge 2

Cast: Anna

By posting the popular Insex article Bridge as a prologue for anna’s Live Feed, viewers were given a hearty pre-taste of blond, blue-eyed anna. As the feed goes forward, the cattle prod, shocks to the nipples and pussy, water torture, the rack, and finally even orgasm makes anna burst into wails and sobs. So young and fresh, she’s delicious like this, terrified. The decoration, 33, hangs in the gibbet, suffering in silence as the feed begins. anna stands bound in the water tank, behind glass, as though on display. Once she’s removed from the tank, anna’s lips and tongue worship 33’s nipples. Soon anna is bound in a hogtie, a rope tight against her throat. Sprayed down with water and shocked with the cattle prod, anna produces her first deluge of tears. Like some kind of martyr, 33 takes a shock for anna. Soon, anna is hanging in the air, suspended with rope. Mr. Pogo and the vibrator go to work on her, but are removed prematurely. She looks forlorn - until she’s beaten with a strap of wide thick leather. She cries with abandon.

Duration: 51:19

File size: 83.5 MB
Download Bridge 2

Twins (912)

Cast: Piglet

Wide-eyed, voluptuous piglet is strangled, chained inside a water tank, and submerged. Add 912 and her DD cup breasts to the mix, and what follows is 100% carnal, two girls face fucking. A cattle prod gives encouragement. The finale is a double breast suspension with accompanying dual moans and groans. piglet begins in a black gown, bound standing. The rope around her neck keeps her on her tip-toes. Her large, soft-fleshed breasts are slapped and yanked. She is then bound in strappado and her feet and ass caned, bringing a flush to her skin. Her ample breasts are squished between two locking metal bands and chained to either side of the inside of a metal container. piglet’s eyes widen as a glass door is bolted into place and water fills from below. The level rises quickly. She is given a breathing tube just in time. The aquarium fills and the lights go out, leaving piglet alone, her eyes searching in the dark. In the next scene, she swims about, stealing little sips of air near the top, then searching desperately for a way out.

Duration: 43:16

File size: 70.4 MB
Download Twins (912)

Insex - Bridge

Cast: Anna

Pd discovers sweet Anna in the Insex chat room. When they meet in person, her trusting demeanor lets him enjoy her fully for a day and a night before he packs her in a suitcase and wheels her over the bridge for her live feed. As Pd surfs the Insex chat, he entices Anna into a private chat room. She eagerly agrees to meet him in person that evening. By the time he arrives at the bar, she’s downed three beers. He orders her a fourth. Tipsy Anna invites him to her apartment to play. As soon as their coats are shed, he has her handcuffed. When he opens his satchel, his intentions are clear. Ropes, dildo, hood. And after he has her trussed and helpless, he rifles her things, finding a stash of marijuana and cocaine. Before the evening is out, he’s stripped her, suffocated her, shot coke up her ass, and instructed her in the fine art of mouth-fucking.

Duration: 38:28
Video: 424x240, RV30
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 97.0 MB
Download Insex - Bridge

The Princess Strikes Back

Cast: Donna

Princess Donna has her way with one of PD's favorites. After lots of bondage, punching, whipping, slapping, and flogging, Princess Donna drops 912, bound and helpless, in a trough of water. Mr. Pogo learns to hold his breath as 912 is dunked and fucked at the same time. And fucked and fucked and fucked.

Duration: 1:00:36

File size: 98.6 MB
Download The Princess Strikes Back

Pony Girl (101)

YX starts as a fully bridled pony. She strikes a stunning pose in a cupless black corset, thick leather collar, clamps on each nipple attached with chain, and her head bridled with bit in mouth. She wears pony boots that bring her up on her toes. Her hands are in black leather mitts, the fingertip rings attached to the back of her collar then pulled forward to the front of her chest. Her elbows are strapped behind her back so that her arms are taut, thrusting her breasts forward. A pony tail, attached to a butt plug, hangs from her ass. Bells dangle from her crotch strap, jingling as she shuffles, much as tethered horses shuffle in place. She is tethered with chain to the arm of a post. The arm moves in a circle, somewhat like a lunge rope used to train and exercise horses. YX is made to prance in a circle, lifting her hooves high, as though practicing dressage. Blinders are put in place. She snorts and neighs, her muscular thighs and ass working hard to keep her on her feet.

Duration: 1:16:29

File size: 124.6 MB
Download Pony Girl (101)

Madison Young

Cast: Madison

Looking over the site on Insex I became nervous. I had done bondage before but this seemed so hardcore (needles, bags, suffocation). I was wavering on the uncertainty of my occupational choice and riddled with excitement towards the upcoming shoot. But I’m always one for testing boundaries. I like to taste that fine line that we walk between sanity and insanity. I like to push the limits of what my body, mind and spirit are capable of, what I’m capable of. I’m enthralled with how one’s mind and energy can transcend their normal physical capabilities. I find bondage and S&M to be meditative, spiritual, and an act of endurance performance art that I enjoy greatly.

Duration: 35:35

File size: 57.9 MB
Download Madison Young

7 Times Coming

Cast: Spacegirl, Donna

Spacegirl makes a big comeback as she comes, and comes, and comes again. She takes it all, full metal immobilization, cunt and nipple electro-torture, clothespins stripped from her breasts with a whip, strangulation, latex bondage, caning, blood sport, cattle prod, and head to toe mummification. But it's the milking machine that pushes the poor girl over the edge. Her first position, ankles shackled to wrists and chained to her neck, leaves her ass well displayed. Her "sweet spot" is caned and an ass plug inserted. Within no time, she is shackled to "fluffy", a metal contraption that keeps her splayed out and immobilized, her head sealed within a fixed metal hood and a metal prod rammed up her cunt. Nipple-shaped electrodes shoot her a heavy dose of current, as does the copper dildo thrust inside of her. Donna joins Spacegirl, bound in a similar fashion, her pussy already having drooled onto her chair. As one girl is shocked and screaming, the other is vibrated toward orgasm. Locked in a box together later, the two girls talk, then kiss and caress to give comfort, their legs and bodies intertwined. As punishment, a metal pincer grasps the tongue of each girl and they are attached this way, the cord tightened from time to time.

Duration: 1:20:47

File size: 131.5 MB
Download 7 Times Coming

120 And 33

The feed starts with two high-heeled lush beauties, one in a miskirt, one naked.Together they go through teetering strangling, humilation, strict hogties, hair suspension, toe fucking, strangling ankle suspension and an introduction to caning, before 33 is cramped into a cage and 120 has to continue on her own. Almost paralyzed by fear, she's strapped into the metal chair for her elctro shock interrogation. Her award is the rack. Streched and spread completely helpless, the metal dildo fuckmachine induces multiple orgasms.

Duration: 1:25:10

File size: 138.7 MB
Download 120 And 33

Spanky

Spanky is a hard core masochist, so torture for her isn't about how hard she is hit......

Duration: 49:10

File size: 80.1 MB
Download Spanky

Anal Assault (19 Jul 2013) Fucked And Bound

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Fucked and Bound
Cast: Alani Pi, Mickey Mod
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Helpless girls on FAB are screaming while taking long boners up their tight fuck holes and the thing that makes them super horny is that there is absolutely nothing that they can do at all since they are all tied up and all they can do is hope that their masters are going to be kind to them and not hurt them too much. Hot girls getting banged in the BDSM dungeon. This FAB is getting very popular mostly because of the fact that the quality is amazing and that the girls featuring in videos and picture galleries look adorable, even when they are screaming and begging for mercy.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:45
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 853.9 MB
Download Anal Assault (19 Jul 2013) Fucked And Bound

Paying The Price (24 Jul 2013) Sadistic Rope

Studio: Sadistic Rope
Cast: Missy Minks

Tied to the girder Missy is made to balance on one foot. She is tormented, made to cum, and then put into a flying hogtie suspension. next in what seems like a lounge type position, she is put into predicament bondage and her feet are subjected to bastinado. She begins the next scene on the floor suffering through more torment, before she is pulled into a single point extreme suspension. The day closes with one of the most extreme predicaments you can put someone in. Her feet are tethered to a girder as well as to her nipples. Her feet are to be held up, or her nipples with pay the price.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 731.9 MB
Download Paying The Price (24 Jul 2013) Sadistic Rope

Bound, Fucking & Orgasms (5 Aug 2013) Sexually Broken

Studio: Sexually Broken
Cast: Matt Williams, Claire Robbins

We have the adorable, cute, sexy and amazing Claire Robbins back on the pages of Sexually Broken. We don't think we have ever met a sweeter person in real life, Claire is just amazing on every level. Today we have our sexy redhead all bound up in our original modified Box Tie (Patent Pending) that we modified specifically for sex. Dressed in a short little sun dress, panties, heels and a fucked up mask, we start by vibrating Claire through her sexy panties. We tease her, building and building up to a orgasm that in the end she is denied. Frustrated, she is knocked to her knees and we have her worship the hard cock before her. Completely helpless with her arms trapped behind her back, Claire uses just her mouth to good effect. Once we feel a bit turned on, we take over and turn her sexy blow job into a face fucking. It's facial abuse at it's best. You come to Sexually Broken because we deliver the hardest bound skull fucking and this update is no exception. Once we have all that deep throat spit coating our cock from top to bottom, we manhandle Claire on to her back, spread her legs and slide the cock balls deep in one solid stroke. It takes about 15 seconds to fuck Claire to her first orgasm, and many follow. Back and forth from pussy to mouth, we bring the rough sex. Claire is just a sex rag doll for us to toss around at will, making her cum in every position you can think of. We use her throat like a pussy, deep throating our helpless redhead into subspace. She struggles for air and can never fully catch her breath. If the cock isn't jammed down her throat it is fucking her to orgasms. In the end Claire is completely exhausted, her face covered in deep throat juice, her pussy leaking squirt and other juices, unable to even move.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2918kbps

File size: 364.3 MB
Download Bound, Fucking & Orgasms (5 Aug 2013) Sexually Broken

Kyrie Slave To Pain

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kyrie
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Bondage

Kyrie makes for a good sub. Willing to endure direction and vast amounts of pain inflicted through various ways and means, Kyrie finds herself on the receiving end of many instruments of pain. In restraints, she is paddled, whipped, restrained and gagged. Ignore the tears on her face, she secretly enjoys it.

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 730.2 MB
Download Kyrie Slave To Pain

Bizarre pussy pleasuring

Studio: Punani Films

Bizarre pussy pleasuring session is on for the beautiful blondie as she is getting punished for her bad behavior recently. Enjoy the domination sex as the sexy blondie gets driven to an orgasms for bizarre sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 573.0 MB
Download Bizarre pussy pleasuring

Kept (Elise Graves)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Well, little Miss Elise Graves, I hope you are ready for a day full of rope, cocks and canes because that is what you are looking at. PD has a few hours to kill and you know that means he is going to spend them making your life miserable. If she were more receptive of the gifts he gives her this probably would not be so bad. She wants to be a stuck up little princess though, and that has a price.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 624.2 MB
Download Kept (Elise Graves)

Red

Studio: ShadowSlaves.com

This movie marks the return of the popular red head Fiona. With her clothes cut off, Fiona is tied up by her tits and blindfolded as MK gets to work on her. A caning leaves some delightful marks on her pretty ass.

File size: 0.0 Byte
Download Red

Miss Troy Orleans - Part 9 (2013)

Cast: Troy
Genres: BDSM

In this 15 minute video we see how Troy utilizes her array of bondage gear and a Studio Gum Bubbler Bottle to take her submissive on a special ride. The yellow liquid in the bottle is exactly what you think it is...

Duration: 11:29
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 132.2 MB
Download Miss Troy Orleans - Part 9 (2013)

Pins and needles in tits 11

blonde tits pierce needles and pins as well as fuck sex machine.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 309.3 MB
Download Pins and needles in tits 11

Garden Gnomes

Cast: Tyler
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM,

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself.

Duration: 58:02
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 104.8 MB
Download Garden Gnomes

Tests XII

Cast: Sonya

Two girls eager for excitement try out a day of torture at Insex. sonya is the softer of the two. It’s easy to make her squirm and scream. 23, the complete opposite, registers barely a blip as the cane whacks her feet harder and harder. Suspended and penetrated, 23 becomes cat-like, hissing with sexual want. sonya spends quite a lot of time on her back, her wrists bound to ankles, a spreader bar keeping her open and available. The edge of a straight razor shreds her clothes. Then foot torture begins. Caning and fire. sonya’s squirmy ass is a sight not soon forgotten. When sonya is suspended in the same position, what a marvelous view of those rounded cheeks, like twin moons. Poor sonya did not shave her cunt before showing up. Hairs are plucked from her labia - one at a time. The razor goes to work on her bush, steel scraping tender, desirable flesh. Alcohol is slapped onto her pussy afterward. She screeches. And a trail of blood flows the length of her crack, from pussy to ass.

Duration: 43:39

File size: 71.1 MB
Download Tests XII

Az Top

Cast: AZ, Anna
Genres: BDSM

Darkly sensuous, AZ makes her debut appearance as a Domme on Insex, granting 120 and Anna the painfully sublime experience of her domination. Amid bondage, penetration, and punches and slaps, AZ slides seamlessly into a caress, leaving her submissive quivering as though from a deadly blow. We wait, breathless, for the next moment of agony meted out, or something elusive, like a gentle kiss. Sultry and low. That’s AZ’s voice asking the interview questions. It is a foreshadowing of her domination style. 120 admits to a love of watersports and humiliation. She soon gets her wish. 120’s legs are splayed out, her thighs strapped to calves, and her upper body laced into a skin tight leather hood and arm binder. The perfect foil for AZ’s appearance, lush, hot. 120 is a little “tongue-tied” after some breath play. Slaps, punching, nipple biting, and sucking. AZ is a silent force, attentive to her work - the duty of torment.

Duration: 39:49

File size: 64.8 MB
Download Az Top

Exploration (731)

731 wows us with her flexibility, sexuality, and unadulterated love of pain. Bound in position after position, she receives shocks to the tits, vaginal and anal fucking, cocksucking, pussy whipping, a brutal caning, and orgasm. And after the final shock to her ass and cunt, what’s her reaction? - “Nice.” The exploration of 731 begins with her bound and throttled. He tosses a rope nonchalantly over a beam and ties it off at her throat, raising her to her feet, wobbly. Her eyes go liquid when a small vibrator is held against her clit with a crotch rope. In this state, she’s forced to deep-throat a cock. Cum explodes onto her face and chest. The sex toy extravaganza continues. She’s bound on her back, her toes tied to her hair. A sweet little rabbit-eared dildo goes into her cunt, followed by a sinister black plug shoved up her ass. A vibrator rattles her clit and labia piercings. 731’s engorged pussy, bright red, stiffens. She comes hard, bucking, straining against the ropes.

Duration: 1:02:21

File size: 101.5 MB
Download Exploration (731)

Tough Girl (922)

922 is a tough girl that shoots off her mouth one time too many. She claims she can take anything. And that she never begs for nothing. PD takes her words and beats them into her ass. 922 tells the story of how this guy kept showing up where she worked. And how he just watched and listened. He never said nothing. Until the night she started bragging about how hot she liked the sex, how good she could blow. She thought she’d seen and done it all. But she was wrong. After she left work that night, he was waiting for her. She didn’t know it at the time, but she was waiting for someone like him too. She wanted to be pushed. She wanted something way over the top. Something and someone that would break her.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 428x240, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 66.0 MB
Download Tough Girl (922)

33 Live

Cast: Sage

During her Live Feed, 33 sweats it out through a series of endurance tests as she’s strangled, shocked, and roasted. Not one, but two decorations, 423 and Sage, share some of 33’s agony, but also some of the pleasure in an explosion of orgasms and screams of delight. The show begins with all three girls, still luscious and fresh, standing in heels, arms bound back, with straps tight around their necks to keep them on their toes. They languish this way, strangling. After a hogtie, 33 is fit with a strangling collar and set upon a sharp edge of wood that digs into her pussy. Nipple clamps with electrodes tighten upon her nipples. A brutal interrogation scene follows. 33, crying and screeching at the shocks (some of them quite evil) tells all, but is found to be lying. Her dread grows as the intensity of each shock increases. She begins to disintegrate. 423 is stretched upon the rack and tortured instead of 33. Her feet are caned without mercy. 33 must eventually take her punishment. And 423 is given her first round of orgasms for the night.

Duration: 1:22:56

File size: 135.0 MB
Download 33 Live

The Prostitute

Cast: Misty

Misty is a prostitute whose boyfriend has just gambled himself into deep trouble. To bail him out, Misty decides to turn a trick with a dangerous man who pays lots of money for "weird stuff." As it turns out, his demands are over the top, but what choices does she have? When he picks her up in his truck, he shows her a pile of cash and gives her a contract to sign. The ink hasn't even dried on the page when he smothers her with a cloth soaked in chloroform. That's when Misty's nightmare begins. The Prostitute is quite possibly Insex at its most horrific. A no-holds-barred investigation into the depths of agony and depravity that one woman will brave - and for what? As her obsessed torturer repeats over and over throughout her ordeal, "I hope it's worth it."

Duration: 46:49
Video: 424x240, RV40

File size: 252.6 MB
Download The Prostitute

Cell Feeds (912)

Cell Feeds is 912’s most extraordinary and instructive stress-test to date. It is a compilation of footage from informal live feeds on March 18th, 24th, and 31st. The focus of which is, of course, her incredible breasts. They’re flogged, caned, clamped, milked, shocked (to the rapid pulse of the Insex chat), and sucked, sucked, sucked. On April 18th, 912 starts unseen, locked in a box. But when PD's cock goes in the glory hole, 912 gets to work sucking him off. On her knees with her arms bound behind her back, her talented mouth works the shaft up and down. There’s been talk on the boards about getting 912's double D breasts to lactate. So the milking machine is her next stop. She's strapped onto the milking rig, a specialized PD creation. The mouth piece is perfect example of the detailed craftsmanship for which Insex is renowned. The milker sucks at her pussy and then both of her breasts. The fucking machine grinds at her cunt. 912 comes in repeated waves, barely able to move. After the tubes are pulled off, her nipples are engorged, swollen, encircled with deep, red rings where the milking tubes suckled.

Duration: 1:17:56

File size: 420.5 MB
Download Cell Feeds (912)

Child's Play

Cast: Caroline

When caroline returns to Insex, it's all fun and games - with a sharp sadistic twist. She's burned at the stake, treated like a doll, turned into an arts and crafts project (blood sports anyone?), and becomes a bulls-eye for water balloons. For the finale, she's hung upside down. Her widened cunt becomes a fount. She is wet down and caned. It's cowboy and Indians time, and she gets to be burned at the stake. She looks so pretty and self-assured bound to the pole with a grouping of candles placed beneath her feet. But then flames are torched toward her feet. Not to worry, nothing catches fire but the matches tied between her toes.

Duration: 55:11

File size: 298.8 MB
Download Child's Play

Back