Spanking, gag, clothespins, whip, pain, bondage, BDSM

Maitresse Madeline and Aurora Snow [BDSM|754.4 MB]

Video title: Jun 18, 2010 - Maitresse Madeline and Aurora Snow (9231)
Size: 754.4 MB
Video: 720p
VideoQuality: HD
Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Duration: 01:02:56
Description: Aurora Snow makes her debut on Whipped Ass as the quintessential San Francisco Marina babe. Gorgeous face, perfect skin and a round ass that begs to be spanked. Maitresse Madeline brings Aurora to her basement for some kinky bondage sex. She's tied up, whipped, hot waxed with nipple torture. 69'ed, fisted and strap-on ass fucked till her perfect pink ass is gapping. Aurora's then locked back in her box until the next time she's brought out to play.

Jun_18_2010_Maitresse_Madeline_and_Aurora_Snow.wmv

Mellanie Monroe and Jessi Palmer [BDSM|174.5 MB]

Video title: Jun 2, 2010 - Mellanie Monroe and Jessi Palmer (9423)
Size: 174.5 MB
Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Duration: 00:14:33
Description: Jessi is busted for sucking her boyfriend's dick in the mall bathroom. This makes her perfect bait for the Mall cops who like to blackmail girls for sex.
Mellanie started by scaring Jessi into submission and now that Jessi has had a couple orgasms, she's doesn't resist any further "interrogation".
Mellanie controls two machines - one her slut's pussy and one in her own until both have cum hard and little Jessi squirts on her desk.

Jun_2_2010_Mellanie_Monroe_and_Jessi_Palmer.wmv

Kacie Castle, Veruca James - Shock The System, Part 2 The Compulsive Masturbator [BDSM|4.16 GB]

Stage name: Kacie Castle, Veruca James
Video title: Kacie Castle, Veruca James - Shock The System, Part 2: The Compulsive Masturbator (Remastered)
Production date: 17.03.2022
Size: 4.16 GB
Video: 1080p
VideoQuality: Full HD
Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Duration: 00:58:40
Description: It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat. Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they're terminated. Patient 956, Kacie Castle, is charged with compulsive masturbation, an unauthorized sexual activity that misuses energy and time vital to the system. Her treatment: shock aversion therapy! Medical officer Veruca James administers treatment in the form of bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!!

Kacie_Castle_Veruca_James_Shock_The_System_Part_2_The_Compulsive_Masturbator.mp4

Katie Kush. Kushie Bondage [BDSM|2.07 GB]

Stage name: Katie Kush
Video title: Katie Kush (Kushie Bondage / 31.07.2019)
Production date: 31.07.2019
Size: 2.07 GB
Duration: 00:38:51
Description: Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She's got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She's new to bondage. It's wonderful to see her explore her predicament.A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn't make her position any easier.Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She's so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it's breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.

Katie_Kush._Kushie_Bondage.mp4

Katie Kush. Up Part 2 [BDSM|1.6 GB]

Stage name: Katie Kush
Video title: Katie Kush (Up Part 2 / 25.12.2019)
Production date: 25.12.2019
Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:29:51
Description: In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Katie_Kush._Up_Part_2.mp4

Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - Youre My Bitch Today Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixens Ass [BDSM|1.05 GB]

Stage name: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Video title: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - You're My Bitch Today! Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixen's Ass
Production date: 29.03.2023
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: 480p
VideoQuality: SD
Duration: 00:56:33
Description: Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer's tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub's useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a tentacle getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer's ass hole, but she can't handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress's ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira's ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira's feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big tentacle toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer's face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.

Keira_Croft_Summer_Vixen_Youre_My_Bitch_Today_Keira_Croft_Owns_Summer_Vixens_Ass.mp4

Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - Youre My Bitch Today Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixens Ass [BDSM|4.03 GB]

Stage name: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Video title: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - You're My Bitch Today! Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixen's Ass
Production date: 29.03.2023
Size: 4.03 GB
Video: 1080p
VideoQuality: Full HD
Duration: 00:56:33
Description: Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer's tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub's useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a tentacle getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer's ass hole, but she can't handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress's ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira's ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira's feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big tentacle toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer's face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.

Keira_Croft_Summer_Vixen_Youre_My_Bitch_Today_Keira_Croft_Owns_Summer_Vixens_Ass.mp4

Keira Croft. Taboo Torment Part 2 [BDSM|3.04 GB]

Stage name: Keira Croft
Video title: Keira Croft (Taboo Torment Part 2 / 07.09.2018 )
Production date: 07.09.2018
Size: 3.04 GB
Duration: 00:57:03
Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Keira_Croft._Taboo_Torment_Part_2.mp4

Back