Spanking, gag, clothespins, whip, pain, bondage, BDSM

Kobe Lee. Strait Laced [BDSM|670.3 MB]

Stage name: Kobe Lee
Video title: Kobe Lee (Strait Laced / E0676)
Size: 670.3 MB
Video: 720p
VideoQuality: HD
Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Duration: 00:24:15
Description: There are a great number of ways to tie up a girl that loves bondage. You can pull her arms behind her and weld her elbows together. You can tie her hands to her thights. You can tie her in a spread eagle on the ground - or you can tie her as if she has a straitjacket on. Okay, maybe this isn't the first thing you think of, but I have to tell you - you should try it sometime. It's sexy. You can watch her try to pull her hands free and if you push her over on her knees, you can really have a good time... as can she...
Kobe had a lot of fun, believe me. Especially when the vibrator came out. Oh yes.

Kobe_Lee._Strait_Laced.wmv

Kobe Lee. The Perfect Dress [BDSM|768.6 MB]

Stage name: Kobe Lee
Video title: Kobe Lee (The Perfect Dress / 657E)
Size: 768.6 MB
Duration: 00:27:46
Description: Kobe Lee stuns in a brand new cheesecake and bondage set. Just gorgeous pictures of a gal that loves to be tied up... She isn't used to be tied up like this and was happily stunned to find out just how helpless this bondage was. A really sexy web of black rope that shows off her sexy red dress and vintage nylons perfectly... yummy.

Kobe_Lee._The_Perfect_Dress.wmv

Kora and Anais Hills [BDSM|506.6 MB]

Stage name: Kora, Anais Hills
Video title: Kora and Anais Hills
Production date: 08.09.2011
Size: 506.6 MB
Duration: 00:16:59

Kora_and_Anais_Hills.wmv

Krissy Lynn. Bribing an Officer Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage [BDSM|2.39 GB]

Stage name: Krissy Lynn
Video title: Krissy Lynn (Bribing an Officer: Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage! / 01.06.12)
Production date: 01.06.12
Size: 2.39 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Duration: 01:06:41
Description: Krissy Lynn messes with the wrong police officer when she tries to bribe her way out of a traffic violation. Her arrogance gets her thrown in a cell on more serious charges and left at the mercy of one pissed off and perverted cop, James Deen. Watch this stuck up business woman get completely humiliated and stripped of all her rights while she's bound, sucks cock and fucked in the ass by the man in uniform!

Krissy_Lynn._Bribing_an_Officer_Business_Woman_Arrested_and_Ass_Fucked_in_Bondage.mp4

Krissy Lynn. Bribing an Officer Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage [BDSM|799.2 MB]

Stage name: Krissy Lynn
Video title: Krissy Lynn (Bribing an Officer: Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage! / 01.06.12)
Production date: 01.06.12
Size: 799.2 MB
Duration: 01:06:41
Description: Krissy Lynn messes with the wrong police officer when she tries to bribe her way out of a traffic violation. Her arrogance gets her thrown in a cell on more serious charges and left at the mercy of one pissed off and perverted cop, James Deen. Watch this stuck up business woman get completely humiliated and stripped of all her rights while she's bound, sucks cock and fucked in the ass by the man in uniform!

Krissy_Lynn._Bribing_an_Officer_Business_Woman_Arrested_and_Ass_Fucked_in_Bondage.wmv

Lana Smalls - Lana Gets Trashy [BDSM|3.99 GB]

Stage name: Lana Smalls
Video title: Lana Smalls - Lana Gets Trashy
Size: 3.99 GB
Video: 1080p
VideoQuality: Full HD
Duration: 00:56:27
Description: This is Lana Smalls' first shoot at Kink.com and she couldn't be happier and wants nothing more than to get completely destroyed physically and mentally by our favorite creep, Tommy Pistol. To start things off Lana gets tied up with rope, naked and crouched with her hands outstretched, bound to a wooden box. Tommy tells her she's worthless trash and shoves his cock and balls in her mouth and down her throat. He docks his foreskin around her nostrils and nose, cutting off her air. As a reward he gives her what every good slut wants, more cock, and continues a brutal throat-fucking. Soon Tommy rewards Lana and vibes her pussy with one hand while the other hand covers her mouth, and she cums hard. Lana screams out an orgasm as Tommy finger-bangs her pussy. Next Lana gets tied up, bent over the wood box. Tommy creeps up behind her with the Zapper, teasing and taunting her as he rams his hard cock in her soaking wet pussy and fucks. Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her doggy while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana's face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.

Lana_Smalls_Lana_Gets_Trashy.mp4

Lauren Phillips. Just a Whore [BDSM|481.6 MB]

Stage name: Lauren Phillips
Video title: Lauren Phillips (Just a Whore / 10.02.2017)
Production date: 10.02.2017
Size: 481.6 MB
Video: 480p
VideoQuality: SD
Duration: 00:39:26
Description: This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes violated by whatever device my new master has handy.I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.

Lauren_Phillips._Just_a_Whore.mp4

Layla Cherrie [BDSM|586.2 MB]

Stage name: Layla Cherrie (aka Petite Nymphet)
Video title: Layla Cherrie (aka Petite Nymphet) Bondage BlowJob (03-02-2016)
Production date: 03.02.2016
Size: 586.2 MB
Duration: 00:10:52
Description: I start off bound to the bedpost as Matt strokes my face and body. He then puts his cock in my mouth and starts to fuck my face, making me gag and drool, but he just keeps going harder. After using me for 10 minutes he finishes all over my face, before letting me lick him off. Video switches between POV and a side-on angle.

Layla_Cherrie.mp4

Le Petite Blonde - The Awakening [BDSM|4.08 GB]

Stage name: Le Petite Blonde
Video title: Le Petite Blonde - The Awakening
Size: 4.08 GB
Duration: 00:57:52
Description: Le Petite Blonde is on a date with a kinky man, Master Tyler Drake. They go to a sex club and order assorted BDSM predicaments and instruments from the menu. She gets naked, wearing only high-heels and enters a metal cage. She gets her neck locked inside a metal stockade with her head sticking out. Tyler gropes at her flesh from outside the cage. He spanks her ass, squeezes her tits and fingers her pussy. He takes her head out of the stockade and directs its to his big hard cock and shoves it down her throat. Next, he enters the cage and Le Petite Blonde gets her tight pussy filled and fucked. After that, Blonde is tied to a St. Andrew's Cross, bound with rope and leather cuffs. Tyler rolls a Wartenberg Wheel across La Petite Blonde's skin. He switches to a leather flogger and then a paddle and turns her ass bright pink. He uses the round metal end of the flogger and fucks Blonde's pussy with it. Blonde gets a ball gag in her mouth and then filled with Tyler's meat stick and he fucks her deep, hard, and fast until he blows a load all over her ass.

Le_Petite_Blonde_The_Awakening.mp4

Leg Lift, Ring Gag and Fuck [BDSM|793.6 MB]

Stage name: Hazel
Video title: Leg Lift, Ring Gag and Fuck
Size: 793.6 MB
Video: 480p
VideoQuality: SD
Duration: 00:25:07
Description: One leg strung up high and bound, the other bent double and cinched beneath her. Her arms chicken wing in helpless posture, pinned by her secured wrists. As she struggles in helpless anticipation her young flesh bulges about the taught binding on her upper thigh. His caress is invasive and humiliating, his hand brushes casually over neurons screaming with sensitivity in her swollen vulva. He approaches with a rope....and to her greatest fear loops it about her neck and cinches with a lift that causes her eyeballs to gaze as she grasps the significance of neck restriction. He pulls her body taught and secures the neck rope to a cleat, and then approaches with the ring gag. Her tearful begging is ineffective. Her molars click on the ring and saliva begins to immediately pool. Her tongue now reduced to an attractive sex object, no longer protected by the bite of her teeth. Then her arms are bound behind her neck, leaving her head elevated so she can look right at you. Her breasts and belly fully open and available with those arms up out of the way. And with the ring gag in place to prevent biting you can use that tongue to provide lubrication for a hard dick, Finally she is bound with her knees pulled up and outward so that her pussy is openly vulnerable to the cold air and the gaze of passers by. A rope around her neck to prevent her from lifting her head up, and her arms bound in such a manner that if she pulls it will cause her legs to open further. The first mans hands roam freely over her electrified body. He touches between her legs and uses a riding crop to sting her pussy and sensitive inner thighs. Then he leaves her begging for release. The second man has other plans. He gets his dick out, mounts her, and shoves it home. After he squirts his load....he leaves her begging once more

Leg_Lift_Ring_Gag_and_Fuck.mp4

Back