Spanking, gag, clothespins, whip, pain, bondage, BDSM

Marina - Exquisite Torment [BDSM|493.9 MB]

Stage name: Marina
Video title: Marina - Exquisite Torment (2012-11-23)
Production date: 2012.11.23
Size: 493.9 MB
Video: 720p
VideoQuality: HD
Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Duration: 00:43:54
Description: Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion.
He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body.
Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves.
Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy?
That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt.
Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Marina_Exquisite_Torment.mp4

Master Costello Double Trouble Release Date April [BDSM|700.1 MB]

Stage name: Master Rob, Jeannie, Sophie
Video title: Master Costello Double Trouble \ (Off Limit Media ) Release Date: April
Size: 700.1 MB
Video: 320p
VideoQuality: SD
Format: AVI
Extension: avi
Duration: 01:21:06
Description: Naturally subordinate and truly masochistic, turning pain into lust, real women get a once in a lifetime chance to fulfill exxxtreme fantasies with the camera recording every last step.
The Master Costello series are one of the most brutal BDSM series out there!Experience the thrill by watching them all!

Master_Costello_Double_Trouble_Release_Date_April.avi

Maxine X - Marks the Spot [BDSM|2.21 GB]

Stage name: Maxine X
Video title: Maxine X - Marks the Spot
Production date: 2015.09.16
Size: 2.21 GB
Duration: 00:44:45
Description: Maxine X is smoking hot. Almost too fucking hot. She has tits that inspire wet dreams and an ass that begs for a good fucking. Limber, submissive, and sexy as hell, Maxine is absolutely perfect for some rough rope bondage and intense corporal punishment.Jack Hammer has never been shy about showing a girl a good time. Maxine is going to get the royal treatment. It isn't just a few lines of rope around her limbs. This is a serious caning across that pretty little ass of hers, tits tied off and laid on, and a vibrator that is going to tear orgasms from her without mercy. Her holes are going to get a powerful pounding from Mr. Pogo, our favorite dick on a stick. By the time Jack has had his way with her she is going to be a used up and cum drunk pile of quivering flesh on the floor.There is a mindfuck coming, too. When Jack comes out with a body length mirror Maxine is left wondering what the fuck he is thinking. As he wraps rope around her neck and pulls her face into position in front of it she begins to see what is coming. Her tits are tied off and Jack grabs a cane. While he starts working over her breasts she has the option of either watching herself take the beating or staring into her own face, twisted in pain.

Maxine_X_Marks_the_Spot.mp4

Maya Kendrick - My Meat [BDSM|1.92 GB]

Stage name: Maya Kendrick
Video title: Maya Kendrick - My Meat
Production date: 15.11.2019
Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:35:58
Description: When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught! Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her cunt hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks. My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.

Maya_Kendrick_My_Meat.mp4

Mia Gold. Tease Toy [BDSM|1.09 GB]

Stage name: Mia Gold
Video title: Mia Gold (Tease Toy / 19-02-2014)
Production date: 19.02.2014
Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:51:55
Description: Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.

Mia_Gold._Tease_Toy.mp4

Mia Torro. Buckets of Fun [BDSM|2 GB]

Stage name: Mia Torro, OT
Video title: Mia Torro (Buckets of Fun / 22.09.2017)
Production date: 22.09.2017
Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:37:55
Description: Mia Torro's Ability gets used against her!
As you might have seen on Hardtied, Mia Torro has a special ... ability. Like everything in life it all comes down to pussy. That wet little slit between her legs is like a goldmine. At the slightest mention of her own vaginal secretions Mia involuntarily squirts.
This discovery puts OT in the very exciting position of having the upper hand. It puts Mia in a very wet position. The pipe construction OT has built gives him plenty of ways to showcase Mia's body. Strappado, inverted, and spread.
OT clamps a bucket to Mia's labia. Immediately she understands her plight. Knowing that her own ... ability is about to torment her invokes that very torment. Her pussy begins to let loose. With each ejaculation the bucket gets heavier and heavier. Her labia gets more and more stretched.

Mia_Torro._Buckets_of_Fun.mp4

Miranda Miller. Beaming [BDSM|1.9 GB]

Stage name: Miranda Miller
Video title: Miranda Miller (Beaming / 19-04-2019)
Production date: 19.04.2019
Size: 1.9 GB
Duration: 00:35:41
Description: Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth.When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and violates her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.

Miranda_Miller._Beaming.mp4

Miss Smith, Pandora Blake - Pandora's Story [BDSM|263.4 MB]

Stage name: Miss Smith, Pandora Blake
Video title: Miss Smith, Pandora Blake - Pandora's Story / (Spankingonline)
Size: 263.4 MB
Video: 576p
VideoQuality: SD
Duration: 00:16:52
Description: Pandora was always getting in trouble and getting thrashed! She got home late and so was put over the knee for a good hand spanking, first over shirt and knickers then on her bare bottom! Her bottom is getting really red as the hand thrashing continues before she gets bent over and caned on her already red sore bare bottom!

Miss_Smith_Pandora_Blake_Pandoras_Story.mp4

Back