Submissive Slaves , Dominatrixes and Masters (BDSM / Bondage)

Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking
0cd7cdcb3eeb21979f33e9c34704d5b4.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Isabella Nice
Genres: big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, drool, dungeon, Gag, Latinx, Leather, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaved, Slave, slim, smooth, Stud, Sub
Video language: English

Tiny female sex slave Isabella Nice finds herself in over her head. She unwittingly into the dungeon of a sadistic Seth Gamble, and finds herself held captive to his depraved desires. He strings Isabella up like a marionette and lets her dangle helplessly as he abuses her tight and smooth skin with a heavy leather flogger and riding crop. She cries out in pain as searing agony grips and causes her taut muscles to tense up. Seth jams his stiff cock into her mouth to shut her up, causing her to gag and drool. He quickly spins Isabella around and shoves it into her tight pink pussy. Desperately trying to break free of his brutal grasp, Isabella finally submits to the of unwanted and repeated orgasms. Seth then tosses her onto a couch and ties her into a doggystyle position with inescapable rope bondage. With her young, all-natural ass perched into the air, the cruel sadist begins to fuck her asshole. Isabella is helpless and can only cum repeatedly. She is then tied to a table with her legs spread wide apart so her teeny whore holes are wide open and exposed to depraved punishment. Seth quickly slaps her face to establish control of the situation. He then pounds her pussy and switches to her asshole, repeatedly bringing her to the heights of pleasure. Gasping for air and pouring sweat, Isabella begs to taste his cum. Seth is happy to oblige and blows a massive load all over her perky small titties.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking

Devicebondage - Rush of Pain
5015c7aafc4f235473c7c28ad825bd25.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Goldie Rush
Genres: bondage, pain, Petite, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Goldie's petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with the reward of a monster orgasms, but I think she would be OK without them.

Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Rush of Pain

Cowgirl - Pervert Cowtest
ad13ced0dd856ca0a159c4dc266d4e9c.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying,

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl - Pervert Cowtest

Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme
c6dd23bd3b5650af0893e8e1ab6803bf.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Adira Allure, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, Bondage, Hitachi, Leather, multiple orgasms, Orgasm Denial, other hair color, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slave, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator

Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she’s not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira’s taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she’s so damn hungry she devours Derrick’s dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.

Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

Download Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Extreme Cowtest For Perfect Blonde
7df85e5f46124b327af6235493d7626c.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Extreme Cowtest For Perfect Blonde

Keep standing! or nipple clamps
d8090ba127805ba84acb32110c2d2133.jpg

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn’t win this one!

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Keep standing! or nipple clamps

Devicebondage - Pushing Her BUttons
aeb9d6e1018d04729bf8dc1150568b15.jpg

Cast: Mandy Muse, The Pope
Genres: bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mandy arrives ready and begging to make her day as intense as possible. I have no problem pushing the buttons of the willing slut, so I oblige her. The first position shows her that it's going to be a long day of grueling bondage and non stop torment. She is flogged as tries to get through the first position.The next position is more of a challenge as she is upside down with her legs spread to full open up her pussy. The torment starts immediately and then I realize that he pussy is soaking wet and ready to get filled. I start working my hand inside her pussy, but can't quite get the entire fist inside of her.We move into the final position and have her on her back with her legs spread further than before. Once I realize that my fist just will not fit, I turn back to tormenting this whore. Before I'm finished with her, I remove her from the final device and give her some good old fashion manhandling. I want to see her suffer and I refuse to stop until I get what I want from her.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Pushing Her BUttons

Kristina Rose - Overwhelmed with Brutal Bondage and Non-stop Torment
291f561cb9ad39c6ac8f03413ef8f4fd.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: ass hook, bondage, leather, nipple torture, pain, suspension, The Pope, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Perched with all of her weight resting on her whore pussy, Kristina is subjected to grueling pain. Her legs are pulled back to intensify the pressure, her arms are stretched out to the side to make sure she can't avoid her suffering. Her body is covered in pegs, in all of the sensitive spots, then beaten off, leaving the room full screams.Kristina is then moved to the floor and put in a device that has her legs spread as wide as they will go. Her weight is now balancing on one knee and her chest, which is making breathing difficult. Her feet are tortured and her ass is flogged. A large ass hook is inserted and tied to her head, and then her cunt is fucked hard.Now it's time to make this whore fly in a leather and chain suspension. Her pussy is fucked again, and this time The Pope doesn't stop until she has had so many orgasms that she is drained of all of her juices.

Duration: 57:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4579kbps

Download Kristina Rose - Overwhelmed with Brutal Bondage and Non-stop Torment

Devicebondage - Breaking in the New Girl
fafcae37860df1e0ace4a4cf432c2634.jpg

Cast: Jessica Ryan
Genres: bondage, squirting, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Newcomer, Jessica Ryan, makes her first appearance on Device Bondage and it's not one to be missed. She begins standing with her legs spread and her hands above her head. Her clothes are torn away and the torment begins.next she is locked in to a device that has her balancing on one knee and her other legs pulled out, exposing her pussy and the soles of her feet. Her soles are attacked with harsh and her pussy used as we see fitting.In the final scene she is on her back with her legs belted and spread wide. She is now at her most vulnerable and the torment continues to exploit every weakness that she has. She is made to cum so hard that she starts squirting uncontrollably.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Devicebondage - Breaking in the New Girl

Back