Torture - Cruel BDSM Clips Thread

IR Butt Slut - Hunter (2021)
467fe81d142222c803b25294d39fa99e.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Slapping, Cage

Jan 01, 2021
Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief.
He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight.
A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr Pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download IR Butt Slut - Hunter (2021)

IR Stinky Panties -Sybil Hawthorne (2021)
8398561cc833394b63ed8c0411dd8adb.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Jan 8, 2021
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

Download IR Stinky Panties -Sybil Hawthorne (2021)

RTB Niki Nymph - Smiles Part Two
4ef4f66c7d4bcee3bbff9b3fb35e8e83.jpg

Release Year: 2020

Nov 28, 2020
Lil Niki Nymph is tied up and thin twine is wrapped around her. Each movement makes it bite into her tender flesh. Having someone trample her is certainly not going to help, but it does entertain us so that's exactly what happens.
A hogtie keeps Niki still while they plunge a dildo down her throat. Niki does her best to be accommodating, but the crew is demanding.
Once she's satisfied them they need to clean her off so they suspend her by her ankles and dunk her. It's not just any dunking though. There's a vibrator and a toilet involved.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download RTB Niki Nymph - Smiles Part Two

Ohh God - Jackie Ohh
2751819b411e0afde0d1db8d4a50ba78.jpg

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith.
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me.
From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ohh God - Jackie Ohh

Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn
476762bf9a2740ea956dcbbfa9a644ca.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Having your tits zip tied is awful enough. Being lead around by them is even worse. Being dragged around while helplessly bound and blindfolded is the worst. That’s Cherry’s problem. She has to roll around and squirm with her tit being tugged on.

After her tit had suffer its time to move on to her cunt. Cherry’s little gash doesn’t really look all that red... Yet. Some flogging, some skewers, some sharp wires, will begin the process of turning her slit pin

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn

BM - Greyhound Cow Stall Beating
847c79dec9f902b74ae1af8ecdd25c52.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Another incredibly intense session with slave Greyhound. In this episode of her torment filled life, greyhound is strung up in the hell!'s barn cow stalls. She has been in them before but never like this.

She is mounted in the stall, facing out but with her perfect ass locked into place. We call this "Cow stalls beating," but it is really much more than a simple beating. Greyhound's beautiful ass is stuffed with a blow-up plug as well an inflatable dildo in her cunthole. She is tortured with electricity and after all that beaten until well bruised.

There is really no one like greyhound!

Greyhound can take a lot and shows it in cow stalls beating.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download BM - Greyhound Cow Stall Beating

Bossy Bitch - Krissy Lynn, Jack Hammer
ffc32b4847361ea632b1caf6cb23d096.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Blow job, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Fisting, Hitachi, Oral Penetration, Orgasm, Rope Bondage, Vibrator

ou can't see them through her button down, but Krissy Lynn is packing a set of tits that would make anyone jealous. They aren't just big, they are perfect. These are the kind of magnificent breasts that you hear described in frat boy stories and penthouse letters. The second we take them out they are in bondage and presented for play time.

Some girls rely on their looks. They don't have much else going for them. You could easily imagine Krissy being one of those, but she has an insatiable lust for cock that means she is always eager to please. Jack Hammer feeds her all ten inches of his big, black cock and if she could get a word out around it the only thing she would say is “More!”

Pleasing others fuels her own pleasure. The way she bucks, moans and pants give her away. The orgasms she's having now are the best of her life. We deliver nothing less.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Bossy Bitch - Krissy Lynn, Jack Hammer

SP Heights - Abigail Dupree
9d6d4b322503d4fa10d59a1cbf973161.jpg

Dec 20, 2020
It isn't the fear of heights that this slave is thinking in this BDSM session.
Master James has slave abigail outdoors today. She is leather strapped to a pole a bit off the ground, sight deprived with a burlap mailbag over her head and upper body and then whipped. Her fear of being sacked has her singing like a bird in no time.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SP Heights - Abigail Dupree

Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part Three
4e3a51c03b21b20eb385898136d3cd1d.jpg

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard.

His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy.

She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part Three

Kyra - Getting Acquainted Part 1
5276b601802ba49f8343dd8685067adf.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Kyra is a beautiful young woman in real life, too. She came to us after our long correspondence. She enchanted every member of our team by her modest cheerful character in no time. She asked for a lot of money but I asked a lot from her in return.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kyra - Getting Acquainted Part 1

Back