Bdsm and Bondage!

Mason, Winter Sky and Christina Carter Part 1 of 4 of the July Live Feed
119b6ea5b4e2f1c950e102a9fb63b094.jpg

Cast: Christina Carter ,Mason ,Winter Sky
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Sub ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Submission ,Cop ,Big Tits ,muscular ,Handler
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the July live show that featured Mason, Winter Sky and special guest co-top Christina Carter.
We do little editing to the live shows, as we want the members to be able to download it as they saw it play out live. As with most first installments of a live show, we start out the pre-chat and slow warm up. The girls are lightly bound and answering Members question. It is a great time to get to know the models before the show really begins.
Christina Carter, in a roll you rarely see, makes her presence known to the victims by teasing them. She plays good cop in the beginning, earning the girls’ trust.
As the pre-chat winds down we start to set up the first scene, Mason gets bound into her device first, while Christina, using her fingers and tongue, drives a restrained Winter mad with lust. Soon Winter is also bound in, and we play pain games with the girls. We will hit one girl until she tells me to hit the other girl. Neither one wants the other hit, they have connected, they are now “sub bound”. Both girls almost come to tears so their new friend will not suffer.
Then we add fuck saws to their wet pussy and the machines fuck the girls without compassion. Both girls are made to cum, and cum hard. We are only 30 minutes into the 3 hour ordeal and both girls are already tired, with so much more suffering to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mason, Winter Sky and Christina Carter Part 1 of 4 of the July Live Feed

Amy vs. The Vibrating Chair
f5f977427572f891641639c459cb9043.jpg

After wrapping her in tight purple ropes, a6m6y6 (Amy) didn't think that a little wooden chair could hold her down. Knowing better I decided a quick demonstration was in order. It didn't take long for her to give up, especially with the vibe just out of her reach. I love to watch her cum so I strapped the Hitachi wand to the chair on high and watched the show.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1518kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 91.7 MB

Download Amy vs. The Vibrating Chair

Aisha - hogtied
22acab25474f14c4592b7836cc078bfe.jpg

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Life in the eliteClub part 13
8aebac977bbcf428dfe8484432a9079d.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain

When a new girl arrives at ElitteClub to become a slave? she is not exactly aware of the various trainings she is going to be given. She must be able to endure pain silently if asked, but if requested, she must be able to whip another slave girl properly.

Duration: 1:04:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Life in the eliteClub part 13

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2
6f3e4bbc4580063eda46c1b33da11927.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Abigail - girl reverse prayer
59e24b91b9d642117400e6942344f703.jpg

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite… the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Justin and Veronika
d35045e3caa74adfbc61359097e59210.jpg

Cast: Veronika ,Justin
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,brunet ,High Heels ,shaved ,Blonde ,Domination ,mixed ,Submission ,Bondage

What does an officer of the law do with a hoe like Veronika? He cleans her and makes her cum…ties her on ICE with the DRIP on her forehead and makes her cum, then restrains her to the water bed and once again makes her cum!!!! Veronika and Justin love roleplay and tight bondage and show us a very intimate look in to the games they usually play in private!

Duration: 33:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Justin and Veronika

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia
8bce5db59e94bcda85a31616ab9a3d45.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

An Offering - Mariah
0129ab84d84927dc6312f762f281795e.jpg

From the first, Mariah's body is lashed tight in a contorted knot. Nasty little pricks with a toothpick on feet, thighs, pussy. Bound in a ball of flesh in a plush chair, Mariah's pussy is offered up. Fucked and made to come, she begs for it. Then begs for it to stop. He makes her suffer. He grants her pleasure. Tits bound and whipped. Pussy splayed, whipped, and fucked. Mariah begs. She pleads. She gets it all, everything.

Format: real
Duration: 33:45
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 120.9 MB

Download An Offering - Mariah

Foot Maids: Part 1
763b98dfad2faee5735d130ffdc15d5c.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Bella Rossi ,Kip Johnson
Genres: shaved ,Dominatrix ,Blonde ,shaped ,Curvy ,switch ,Big Tits ,Femdom ,Sniffing ,foot fetish

Bella Rossi and Mona Wales know that their feet are irresistible to their rich boss, Kip Johnson. They use this to their advantage and tease and him while cleaning the mansion. The girls can’t stop kissing, licking, sniffing and sucking each others feet. Both are so turned on by it that they have orgasms from toes wiggling in their pussies and cum all over soles! Poor Kip is made to look and not touch!

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Foot Maids: Part 1

Back