Bdsm and Bondage!

Stardust
2e16e9fc95a764030ad4c9b25e410706.jpg

Cast: Stardust
Genres: Handler ,Pain ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

So when a MEMBER writes in and says:I’m a 20 year old female and member to Hogtied. I discovered bondage about 2 years ago. I’ve had some light scenes and some heavier scenes with a select group of doms. I’ve also had some vanilla contact with women and I’ve discovered that I enjoy that as well. Right now, nobody has been able to calm my desire to be tied up and, well…used. I think that doing this would help me discover more about me and about bondage in general. I am, of course, very willing when it comes to bondage…I’ve been told that I am a natural submissive. I have realized, through my adventures, that I respond amazingly well to pain! If you need more pictures to make your decision, please let me know.What do you do? I think you do what we just did. Any other Members out there that want to give it a try?

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 553.1 MB

Download Stardust

Heaven Lee
207f24badbd6703ec1569849e3142032.jpg

Cast: Heaven Lee
Genres: Submission ,Flogging ,slim ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Blonde

Heaven Lee gets taken to a remote beach and tied. She is placed in extreme restraints and left as the sun starts to set.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Heaven Lee

Anxious in Bondage part 1
1e36bdeab36de534c3e6ea94afd2934c.jpg

Angel faced babes in bondage always draw a crowd, and this angel faced babe has quite a body too, and an amazing pink pussy that seems entirely brand new in appearance...Sweet eighteen year old, Alex Blake has never faced being bound and helpless before, and it shows...especially on her face...She seems to have been born into a sexually submissive personna, and we prove that on this day...She knows her place, she knows what she is here for, and it excites her, and scares her, as it should...This type of beauty is rare....controlling and contorting it was my pleasure.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2674kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 271.6 MB

Download Anxious in Bondage part 1

After Pole Class
52f7dbfeb71792a8bd0c804f0dbb71cd.jpg

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download After Pole Class

Abigail - wrists crossed
e957d7d4df1601ec6ab5d39821f954e9.jpg

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn’t move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can’t cover herself up anymore!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

Download Abigail - wrists crossed

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes
7edf6a44ed059ba745fbcc00c1a9b22b.jpg

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder’s challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Ice Pony part 2
90a1232a9079695c62060ab8efadc70e.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ice Pony part 2

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer
bb48840bc42294aae9824ee3b957167e.jpg

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can’t do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can’t do. Is that unfair? We don’t think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

Allegra's Test - Part 2
2f4a11cb236c60b17af37b375388c752.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Quandary
3edc4ebc2ee5dc17ad3976e55f3e9e9e.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Dildo ,Fingering ,Domination ,Humiliation

Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your , you’d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She’d come home from college during semester breaks and you’d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You’d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she’s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn’t even enough. Our good little girl’s got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Quandary

Back