Bdsm and Bondage!

Denise – intake assessment
053212a4e859e5e70e886a55b4cbf01a.jpg

Cast: Denise
Genres: metal collar, nipple stretch, breast training machine, nipple clamp
Video language: English

We were so eager to take in this 18-year old HuCow, we completely forgot to do our medical intake and assessment. Denise finds herself in the medical room, where Dr. Farmer will assess all of her HuCow traits. This young shy HuCow is quite scared, so she doesn’t need much bondage as the examiner handles her big natural udders, and checks her two holes in the back. Everything is so clean and perfect with this HuCow! The farmer then tests her nipple stretch capabilities with a Tower of Pain. This is very painful and Denise almost can’t handle this device. After a while, there is a final test to see how much her udders can expand. The farmer turns up the power to the max, pumping poor young Denise’s udders to incredible proportions! It seems Denise is really the perfect HuCow: great holes, very stretchy nipples, huge natural udders with potential for growth, very shy and obedient. Her age means that she will have many years of development and training ahead of her! We will take good care of this one!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19725kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Denise – intake assessment

Alisa - bed time
93d636afc7580eb684527651ba91c53d.jpg

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn’t really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let’s hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

Arabella - breast bondage
fc217228abea25e698c16e24b74bd577.jpg

Arabella! Whenever we see her, we just have to tie up her beautiful boobs! She’s one of the most perfect bondage models in the world! Arabella has it all: super flexible arms for tight elbow bondage, big tieable soft boobs, and a huge mouth that can fit the biggest ballgags. We are always so happy to shoot with Arabella, but she is not so happy about all of her bondage skills and features. It means she gets more rope, stricter bondage, and tougher struggles than most models. Well, it’s her own fault for being such a huge bondage talent!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

Download Arabella - breast bondage

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush
58fa715223c83042be3474dd28208309.jpg

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn’t be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world’s most famous bondage models, as you do! Don’t miss this update, she’s one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat
d692e82c47d74427345ee4a9f2edd43a.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2
b8070bfaec3e8d4d1fc8d0efbd8c9fff.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Jade Marxxx
38b94ec4b54b264b1df902e304ea57ed.jpg

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Fear Play ,Pain ,Clothespins ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Vibrator ,Ball Gag ,LezDom ,drool

Jade Marx is the ultimate sub, willing to take any punishment or predicament put in front of her. She is made to sit on ice, dunked, strap-on fucked, hooded and sprayed, clamped, whipped, and choked, and all the pain just makes her cum harder. Gotta love her!

Duration: 40:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Jade Marxxx

Arabella - back for more
362e4c5b3ec47359c80e1ac2df5beb84.jpg

The incredible Arabella is back for more bondage! I always tie her boobs, because they are so tieable!! But Arabella doesn’t have just one of the 3 holy bondage grails (tieable boobs), she has all three! Huge mouth for 2 inch gags (and more!) and hyper flexible arms for that tight elbow bondage! Arabella can come back whenever she likes, what a girl!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Arabella - back for more

Allegra's Test - Part 3
91ef04e79d7fe39d4ba27ac1ef22e7bb.jpg

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Big Tittied Rich Girl Mercilessly Fucked in a Dirty Bathroom
1c29ef4c683808a3872f7c2201444f0c.jpg

Cast: Candy Manson ,James Deen ,John Strong ,Mr. Pete ,Maestro
Genres: Blonde ,BDSM ,Fetish ,Gangbang ,Facefucking ,Submission ,MILF ,Kinky ,Hand Gagging ,Public

Candy Manson plays a sexy rich girl who has to use the disgusting Men’s Bathroom when she finds the Girl’s Bathroom locked. When a gang of guys come in to use the facilities she hides her feet to avoid causing trouble, but her phone rings unexpectedly and gives her away. Once the guys see her she is bound in duct tape and made to suck cock on the dirty bathroom floor.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Big Tittied Rich Girl Mercilessly Fucked in a Dirty Bathroom

Back