BDSM with elements of Submission and Humiliation!

Devicebondage - Plaything
4a912f038899bcf0a7762af6754a8d82.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: dungeon, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation
Video language: English

Mia has been left in a dark dungeon, chained to the floor. She is crotched away in the darkness with hopes of eluding her captor. The Pope enters and slowly drags her into the light by her chain to torment. The positions change but always keep her helpless, and the suffering increases with every passing moment. She begs and pleads for it to stop, but it won't stop until he has completely destroyed her. Mia's introduction to his sadistic ways will be one that she will not soon forget.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Plaything

Devicebondage - Dani Daniels - Closet Pain Slut
e2d827ed29f2fe38749634fa469438fd.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dani Daniels
Genres: bondage, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Dani is one of those high end whores, and everyone treats her like a queen, but not us, and definitely not on Device Bondage. She is a stunning piece of meat that will suffer just like all the rest. The torment begins and she finds that there is pain that she's never felt before and it's excruciating. She is helpless to defend against the constant torment, yet asks for more. Every position has her immobilized, the pain reaches heights that she's never experienced, and her orgasms are stronger than ever. Dani just needed the right sadist to put her through the paces.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

Download Devicebondage - Dani Daniels - Closet Pain Slut

Ginary's Test - Part 3
a5b7c2b1e7be9fdee189d66740ecdd74.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

Cash for this Ass
f1ef47b0cc613385ef81990a18d753bf.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kimmy Olsen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Submission ,other hair color ,Domination ,Kinky ,top ,Rope Bondage ,muscular ,Role Play

Kimmy Olsen gets in over her head when she decides to turn tricks in order to pay for college. Her beautiful big round ass attracts a john who offers her more money to be tied up and dominated. Watch Kimmy earn her money through punishment and bondage sex!

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cash for this Ass

Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!
435cef7574ade92a50b9eb7a877cee4c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: deprivation, MILF, pain, sybian, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Penny is a super hot MILF that is as bratty as they come. She is first taken the edge of her darkest place by mummifying her. This type of deprivation is hard fro her, but she agreed to do it, and it's clear that she likes being pushed to the edge.Next she chained into place in a back bend and her entire body caned. The pain becomes almost unbearable, yet she pushed through to prove she won't be beaten that easily.We finish the day by mounting her atop a sybian, and watch as this bratty bitch has more orgasms ripped from her wiling cunt than she can handle.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3934kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!

Devicebondage - Asian Assault
a87f7908cee5bd9e1ccf2f47f38cf89a.jpg

Cast: Mia Li, The Pope
Genres: Asian, bondage, Corporal Punishment, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, humiliation

Mia gets fitted for the devices that will be restraining her upon her arrival. Thew final adjustments have been mad and now it's time to lock her into them. The first has her standing with one leg pulled up and her hands above her head. The next has her in a position and the final one has her in a back bend on the floor. All of them were designed to expose certain parts of her body so that were easy to access and torment. All of them had a purpose and all of them served their purpose

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

Download Devicebondage - Asian Assault

Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!
c90ebdb3934394eefb1f1f9cc943a3b4.jpg

Cast: Dolly Leigh, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, leather, mind fuck, sybian, dildo, Male Handler, Handler, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Fair skinned red head, Dolly wants to make her first experience with a male handler a Device Bondage shoot. She claims that she wants to get pushed, and I take that as a personal challenge. We begin with her bound with leather belts and tethered to the ceiling. I treat her like a whore and manhandle her before ripping her clothes off exposing her milky white skin.The pale white starts to turn a bright red from the heavy impact all over her fragile body.Next I want to test her with a grueling predicament with her on her elbows and knees. Her body is punished even more this time and taken to the edge of her ability to withstand any more. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and she is fucked into tears.In the final scene Dolly is in a very vulnerable position with a sybian placed between her legs with the intent to utterly destroy her little pussy. Her eyes are covered and the brutal mind fuck scrambles her brain. She doesn't know what to beg for or what to plead to make stop. In the end we find that Dolly not only can handle hardcore torment, but can't wait for more.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

Snobby Rich Bitch gets put in her Place and Used Like a Piece of Meat
60113ee1840e0ef79bcb04e3a8bd485c.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Missy Minks
Genres: Brunette ,Femdom ,shaped ,shaved ,switch ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,fake boobs ,Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment

Isis Love plays a tough butcher that teaches a rich bitch a well deserved lesson in manners! Strap-on fucking, cattle prod, pussy and ass licking, and hot lesbian BDSM!

Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Snobby Rich Bitch gets put in her Place and Used Like a Piece of Meat

Member Request: Slapping Torn
9f03c8d46ee6b93860caa257c179a65f.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Slapping ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Anal ,Role Play

Member request is fullfilled when Torn is slapped silly then disciplined for being out of uniform.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 628.3 MB

Download Member Request: Slapping Torn

Back