BDSM with elements of Submission and Humiliation!

Hot Blond with Perfect Body, natural tits, severely bound, gagged and abused
9160e94a11ca46bf8e8e1a306412223f.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Flogging ,Submission ,natural boobs ,shaved ,slim ,Tattoo ,other hair color ,Fingering ,Kinky ,Bondage
Video language: English

It's been forever since Cherry Torn has been on Hogtied. She missed it, so let's help a girl out, shall we?
The first thing you'll notice about Cherry is her amazingly perfect body. Natural breasts, perfect ass and the sexiest legs, this girl is as smoking hot as they come. Let's not forget beautiful; her face is like an angel's. All this and she is a nasty kinky bondage slut.
How do you bind an Angel? Severely! We bind her elbows together behind her, we cruelly tie her huge natural tits. We gag her with her own panties and then strapado the whore for our flogging pleasure. Before we make her cum, she suffers and suffers hard at our hands. Her orgasm is so strong and overwhelming she even suspends herself off the ground in this brutal tie. Now that is impressive!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 432.8 MB

Download Hot Blond with Perfect Body, natural tits, severely bound, gagged and abused

Jackiebound part 354
2d4f0694a4c2b8b8e43ff5e9b512470a.jpg

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2
d15eae7f864ddd9a63deefd0ab9a505c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Devicebondage - Feeling the Pain
f1661239c3bd4d3be34fe0d7139f5b52.jpg

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Rilynn Rae
Genres: pain, stocks, straight jacket, suspension, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

We have the sexy Rilynn Rae getting her first dose of extreme devices. She is beautiful specimen that Orlando will take great pleasure in making this whore suffer. She is put into stocks, her clothes ripped away, and her body is turned to a nice shade of red from all of the impact. Clamps are then applied to all the sensitive spots and her cunt spills out an orgasm, like the slut that she is.Next she is put in a straight jacket and put into a kneeling position. She endures more impact, but this time from a cane with precision targeting to ensure extreme suffering. Then she is pulled in to a suspension and another orgasm ripped from her pussy.The final scene has this whore in a stressful position that keeps all of her weight on her elbows and knees. She is toyed with more, and then fucked hard and fast in her tight little pussy.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Feeling the Pain

Devicebondage - Monumental Suffering
a1f56732e830320dda91bf57cf97d8b5.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon, Orlando
Genres: bondage, pain, Cut, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Start at the beginning and work your way to present day, and you will find Sarah Jane all over the pages of Device Bondage. She is one of the toughest models, and has proven it over the years. This day will prove to be her biggest obstacle thus far. Orlando attacks every part of her fragile body with the intent to wreak havoc on this willing slut. The pain is the most brutal that she has ever endured, and the suffering is monumental. He pulls no punches in making this slut suffer and scream her way through the most hardcore shoot to date.We included the last scene, although it was cut short, to show the intensity the models endure when shooting for us. This is never faked, and always the most brutal suffering with the most intense devices.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4763kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Monumental Suffering

Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking
0cd7cdcb3eeb21979f33e9c34704d5b4.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Isabella Nice
Genres: big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, drool, dungeon, Gag, Latinx, Leather, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaved, Slave, slim, smooth, Stud, Sub

Tiny female sex slave Isabella Nice finds herself in over her head. She unwittingly into the dungeon of a sadistic Seth Gamble, and finds herself held captive to his depraved desires. He strings Isabella up like a marionette and lets her dangle helplessly as he abuses her tight and smooth skin with a heavy leather flogger and riding crop. She cries out in pain as searing agony grips and causes her taut muscles to tense up. Seth jams his stiff cock into her mouth to shut her up, causing her to gag and drool. He quickly spins Isabella around and shoves it into her tight pink pussy. Desperately trying to break free of his brutal grasp, Isabella finally submits to the of unwanted and repeated orgasms. Seth then tosses her onto a couch and ties her into a doggystyle position with inescapable rope bondage. With her young, all-natural ass perched into the air, the cruel sadist begins to fuck her asshole. Isabella is helpless and can only cum repeatedly. She is then tied to a table with her legs spread wide apart so her teeny whore holes are wide open and exposed to depraved punishment. Seth quickly slaps her face to establish control of the situation. He then pounds her pussy and switches to her asshole, repeatedly bringing her to the heights of pleasure. Gasping for air and pouring sweat, Isabella begs to taste his cum. Seth is happy to oblige and blows a massive load all over her perky small titties.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tiny Sex Kitten Isabella Nice Submits in Rope Bondage and Anal Fucking

Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms
a713fa765496da1f8928c722040e9f9a.jpg

Cast: Kylie Ireland
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Curvy ,Pierced Nipples ,Big Tits ,Circumcised ,BDSM ,Submission ,Handler

If you know Kylie Ireland, you will know this shoot is fucking hot. If you don't know her yet, you are in for a real treat. This is Kylie's first on screen bondage experience and she takes it like a true professional. Cursing, spitting, screaming and all.
Watch as she is tied and beat in ways to make anyone cringe, then on top of the bondage, watch as we shove the largest toys we have into her dripping holes as she screams out her orgasms over & over again.

Duration: 1:11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kylie Ireland, the name that says it all. Huge toys, Huge Orgasms

Devicebondage - Breaking in the New Girl
fafcae37860df1e0ace4a4cf432c2634.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jessica Ryan
Genres: bondage, squirting, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Newcomer, Jessica Ryan, makes her first appearance on Device Bondage and it's not one to be missed. She begins standing with her legs spread and her hands above her head. Her clothes are torn away and the torment begins.next she is locked in to a device that has her balancing on one knee and her other legs pulled out, exposing her pussy and the soles of her feet. Her soles are attacked with harsh and her pussy used as we see fitting.In the final scene she is on her back with her legs belted and spread wide. She is now at her most vulnerable and the torment continues to exploit every weakness that she has. She is made to cum so hard that she starts squirting uncontrollably.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Devicebondage - Breaking in the New Girl

Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer
62ca7ad5a251a536953cf5f43e928eea.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jack Hammer, Maia Davis
Genres: blonde, bondage, crop, leather, violet wand, latex, corset, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Beautiful blonde Maia gets to learn what her limits are with Jack at the helm. Each position tests her and makes her realize that Device is no joke. In scene one, she is encased in latex legs Indian style, strapped to a reclining board. Her anxiety is ramped up with the corset on. She feels like she is being . Every sensation is heightened as its laced with fear. Jack soaks it up and revels in her discomfort. Scene two, she is challenged with an unforgiving forward bend in metal. Jack goes after her calves with the crop. She caves. He smiles. In the final position she gets to learn how cruel leather straps can be. She is attached to the violet wand via the grounding pad. Every time Jack touches her its electrifying. The princess melts with pleasure at his touch and earns orgasms worthy of her suffering.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer

Christmas Slut Takedown!
8e5600ee94955f65396fb400c526e6de.jpg

Cast: Sheena Ryder ,Cherry Torn ,Lorelei Lee ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: other hair color ,LezDom ,Orgy ,shaped ,Violet Wand ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Tens Unit

Sheena Ryder keeps demanding more changes to her husband's Christmas present. Shop workers Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati, and Lorelei Lee are sick of her demands and decide to teach her a Christmas lesson. Sheena gets taken down, bound and handcuffed, and then learns the true meaning of Christmas toys. She is punished with electricity and orgasms using the violet wand, zappers, lesbian electro strap-on and pussy licking.

Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Christmas Slut Takedown!

Back