Brutal, Bondage, Humiliation, Pain, Slavery, Torture...

This video picks up where Part 1 left off, and I'm eager to continue restraining Safa. I remove her ballgag, holding her face with one hand while evaluating the size of her mouth with a few fingers. To make her gag more secure, I wrap an ace bandage tightly around her head, effectively cleave-gagging her.
Next, I focus on making her bondage more restrictive. Her elbows are already bound tightly; now I add more ropes to ensure they remain locked in place. Then, I chicken-wing her arms behind her back, tying them together at the wrists and elbows.
As I continue working, I notice that Safa's gag isn't quite doing its job - it needs to be replaced. I stuff several white rags into her mouth, sealing them in with clear tape. However, when I try to fit both rags in at once, I realize they won't fit. So, I start over and manage to easily get one rag inside.
I add more ropes, preparing for a tight hogtie. Safa isn't very flexible, but I manage to arch her body as much as possible. There's no give in any of her limbs; she's completely immobilized. I leave her like this for a while before returning.
Despite having a rope tied in her hair, Safa is still struggling against her bonds. It would be a shame not to use this advantage, so I pull her head back and tie the other end of the rope to her toes. She'll have to endure this strict bondage for the remainder of the video.
Unfortunately, things take an unexpected turn when I try to roll her onto her side - something goes wrong. Despite her best efforts, she can't free herself from the tight knots. The video ends before we can see her fully escape.

Name: Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2 1080p H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:26:23 Size: 1.16 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Channy Crossfire makes her debut with a hardcore scene featuring Eli Cross. Bound with her hands behind her back, Channy stands before Eli as he inspects every inch of her body. With a mix of pinching, squeezing, and flogging, Eli begins to torment Channy's flesh. He then moves on to her sensitive nipples, clamping them tightly before continuing his assault.

Moving down to Channy's pussy, Eli uses his fingers to tease and torment her. He then introduces an electric shock to her most intimate areas with the zapper, sending waves of pleasure-pain coursing through her body. After more flogging, Eli rewards Channy by fingering and vibrating her pussy until she experiences multiple orgasms.

Bound doggy-style on a wooden box, Channy's asshole is next in line for punishment. Eli clamps her clit before paddling her ass with a wooden spoon. Next, he stuffs a massive dildo into her tight asshole, making her gape open. To add to her humiliation, he forces her to swallow it whole.

Channy is then tied up in a variety of positions, including standing on one leg while strapped to a bar. In each position, Eli uses a slink to stuff her asshole, making it appear and disappear. He also uses cattle prods and other toys to add to the intensity of the scene.

Despite the brutality of the punishments, Eli occasionally rewards Channy with orgasms. By the end of the shoot, both participants are covered in sweat and tears. Channy is left standing on one leg, tied up tightly, as Eli leaves her to dry on the line.

Name: Channy Crossfire - Whipped, Zapped, & Stuffed! - Sep, 2024

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:53:52 Size: 3.83 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Stefania walks into the room, her body ensnared by a leash that tugs at her collar. As she enters, her toes are shackled with cuffs, leaving her completely vulnerable and exposed. The hogcuffs tighten around her wrists, binding them together behind her back.

Name: Stefania Hogcuffed 1080p H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:15:23 Size: 696.25 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

This is Taylor's first time under my control, and as always with new models, I begin tying her up to assess her reactions. Starting with her wrists, I bind them tightly behind her back. The look of anticipation on her face tells me that she enjoys being restrained. As I tie her, we engage in casual conversation.

Next, I move on to neckrope her, restricting her breathing and further immobilizing her. The moans that escape her lips indicate that she also finds this arousing. So far, so good! I continue by smacking her perfect ass red, eliciting more moans of pleasure from Taylor. It's clear that she enjoys being spanked as well.

I raise her skirt, revealing her bright orange satin panties, and continue spanking her ass. Taylor tells me that she enjoys being manhandled, and I take this as consent to grope her perky tits. She seems to be thriving under my control.

I crotchrope her next, and she warns me that she might make a mess of her panties. Again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions and binding her as I go. After tying up her ass cheeks, I turn her around and deliver more smacks to her already sore ass.

I then expose her tits again and start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans appreciatively, thanking me for the attention. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, further restricting her movement.

As the video concludes, I smack her ass one last time before untying the neckrope and ordering her to take a seat. Throughout the entire experience, Taylor has demonstrated a clear enjoyment of bondage and BDSM play.

Name: Taylor's Test - Part 1 1080p H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:22:04 Size: 996.59 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

This scene picks up where Part 1 left off, with Taylor eagerly anticipating the next phase of her bondage experience. I return with a variety of gag materials, including rope and tape. Without any hesitation, I begin by roughly handling and groping her body, reminding her of my dominance.

Next, I tie a rope into her hair, securing it tightly around her head. The rope feels cold against her skin as I pull it taut. I move on to her lower legs, binding them together with another length of rope. As I work, I notice how her breathing quickens in anticipation of the gag I'm about to put in place.

I produce a cleave gag made of black tape and begin wrapping it around her head, securing her jaw tightly shut. The tape muffles her cries as she struggles against her bonds. Satisfied with the initial tightness, I add several more layers of tape, making it even more difficult for her to breathe or make any noise.

I continue tying her legs together, pulling the ropes taut against her skin. The sensation of being completely immobilized is overwhelming for Taylor, and she squirms helplessly in her bonds. I decide to add a chest harness next, fastening it snugly around her torso.

Removing the gag for a moment, I stuff two cloth rags into her mouth, filling it completely. I seal the gag shut with microfoam tape, ensuring that she won't be able to speak or make any noise. I then bind her elbows together and cinch them tightly to her body in multiple places, further restricting her movement.

Finally, I lift Taylor out of the chair and place her on the floor. She groans in protest as the pressure on her bound limbs increases. Her body is completely at my mercy, and she knows it. As I step back to admire my handiwork, I can't help but feel a rush of power and excitement.

Name: Taylor's Test - Part 2 1080p H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:24:36 Size: 1.09 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

In this scene, Taylor is left struggling on the floor as instructed by her captor. After some time, she's thankful for the release from her hogtie and rolls over to catch her breath. Her captor then ties her hands securely with ropes and tape, adding a new level of discomfort to her already bound state. Taylor's body is on full display with her tits and crotchrope visible for the viewers' enjoyment.

Clamped nipples and a rough touch to her tits only add to her distress as she's manhandled by her captor. Left in bondage once again, Taylor endures the pain and humiliation with a mix of fear and arousal. As the scene progresses, the captor releases her from the hogtie but leaves the nipple clamps on for an extended period. Finally, the gag is removed, allowing Taylor to express her discomfort as well as her arousal through moans and gasps.

Name: Taylor's Test - Part 3 1080p H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:24:02 Size: 1.06 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Amanda, a woman with an insatiable desire for breast torture, contacts me to fulfill her fantasy. She has always wanted to be restrained while someone tormented her large natural tits, but her husband was not interested. I'm glad there are husbands like that, as it leaves more room for me to provide my services - for a fee, of course. She doesn't want any permanent damage, but some bruising is acceptable.

I begin by ordering her to her knees and demanding that she beg for what she wants. Once she pays me, I grab her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her blouse. I tear it open, revealing her beautiful breasts. I start squeezing and slapping them, causing her to moan through her gag.

Next, I bind her wrists and place her in a chair. I continue the breast torture by slapping and groping them while also tightening the bondage. As the evening progresses, the torment will intensify. To ensure her silence, I stuff two huge pairs of panties into her mouth and tape them in place.

I start with a simple wire bra, but she reacts violently to it, yelping through her gag. It's clear that I need to intensify her bondage. I add more restraints, making sure she can't move too much. Then, I attach nipple suction cups that cause her to writhe in agony.

This is where Part 1 ends, with Amanda bound, gagged, and in excruciating pain as her breast torment slowly builds over time.

Name: Amanda Foxx Begs For Tit Torture And Gets It! - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:04 Size: 773.51 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back