Brutal, Bondage, Humiliation, Pain, Slavery, Torture...

Name: [Mistress Anette] - Tied Orgasm On The Metal Bed

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:10:09 Size: 262.01 MB

Annette is lying on the cold metal bed, eagerly anticipating the intense pleasure that awaits her as she feels the buzzing head of the Hitachi massager pressed firmly between her slender thighs. As Marcus turns it on, she lets out a loud cry and her body trembles uncontrollably from the sudden, overwhelming sensation of the vibrator against her pussy. She writhes and squirms on the bed, trying to escape the confines of her bondage, but it only serves to heighten her arousal. With nowhere to go and no way out, she must submit to the pleasure that awaits her.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Charlie Forde & Victoria Voxxx - Slutty Squirting Brat

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 01:03:54 Size: 4.56 GB

Charlie Forde, a dominant sub, has never been one to take orders. She prefers dishing out the pain and pleasure herself. But today, she's ready to try something new: getting fucked in the ass. Enter Victoria Voxxx, a stunning and powerful domme who's about to take Charlie on the ride of her life.

Starting on all fours with her legs spread wide and her ass high in the air, Charlie eagerly awaits Victoria's arrival. As soon as the Hitachi hits her clit, she lets out an ear-piercing scream and squirts like a geyser - the first of many. Victoria takes control and makes Charlie clean up her own mess by slurping up every drop of her liquids with eager enthusiasm.

Lying down on her back now with the vibrator still buzzing away at her pussy, Charlie eagerly takes the slink up her ass as far as it will go. Her whole body quakes uncontrollably under Victoria's command, begging for more as Victoria fucks her hole deeper and deeper until it's stretched beyond belief.

Bound tightly with rope and covered in clothes pins on her most sensitive parts, Charlie cries out in agony and ecstasy as Victoria fingers her asshole with four fingers while fucking her mouth with the Hitachi. She cums and squirts again, covering the table in a thick layer of her own juices which Victoria slurps up greedily before spitting it back into Charlie's mouth.

Next up: Victoria crams her whole fist into Charlie's slutty ass and pounds away at it until she's in total ecstasy, experiencing multiple mind-blowing orgasms in a row. In the final scene of this wild ride, Charlie worships Victoria's feet and sucks on her strap-on cock to get it nice and hard for her own ass-fucking pleasure.

Climbing on top of Victoria now with her greased-up ass ready for some serious pounding action, Charlie rides the fat strap-on dildo until she showers Victoria in an endless spray of squirting goodness. These butt-loving sluts can't get enough of each other as they share passionate kisses filled with sexy saliva from their recent activities.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Backyard Bondage Fun With Sybil Hawthorne - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:23:18 Size: 876.29 MB

Sybil is already on her knees, bound and helpless. Her ankles are taped and wrapped to her thighs, restricting her movement, and her wrists are similarly immobilized, taped to her upper arms. A massive black ball gag is stuffed in her mouth, ensuring her silence. Her captor decides it's time for some \"exercise,\" taking Sybil on a humiliating walk around the yard on her rope leash, forcing her to crawl on her knees and elbows due to her bondage.

Sybil is grateful for the temporary relief from the rough concrete as they move to softer grass. However, her captor smacks her exposed ass when she lags behind, a mix of punishment and sadistic amusement. They continue their walk along the yard's edge before stopping and delivering another stinging slap to Sybil's already sore behind.

Sybil's excitement stems from the knowledge that someone could potentially see her in her vulnerable and exposed state. However, her captor feels thankful that no one happens to walk down the alley. Returning to the enclosed concrete pad near the garage, they remove Sybil's leg bindings and make her stand up under a basketball hoop. Her captor ties her leash to the backboard, adding to her helplessness.

The captor gropes Sybil's tits through her satin blouse and smacks her ass again, enjoying her muffled whimpers and moans. Wanting to add more difficulty to Sybil's predicament, the captor removes her new ballet shoes and forces her to stand on her tippy toes by tightening the neck rope.

The captor then removes the tape from Sybil's arms but leaves her taped fingers. Her arms are then bound behind her back, and additional ropes are added above and below her tits. Before completing the chest harness, her captor tantalizes Sybil by unbuttoning her blouse and freeing her tits.

As the rope work continues, the captor decides to give Sybil a break, acknowledging her struggle to stay on her tippy toes. However, the break she receives is far from what she expected. Her captor grabs her by her tits, lifting her off the ground and subjecting her to more slap and squeeze torment. After this treatment, the captor shows a hint of kindness by loosening Sybil's neck rope.

The captor finishes the remaining ropework before starting on Sybil's breast bondage. Each of her tits is tightly bound, causing Sybil to moan at the captor's skilled hands. After her tits are tied and displayed nicely, the captor removes her ball gag, and Sybil immediately expresses her gratitude.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Backyard Bondage Fun With Sybil Hawthorne - Part 2 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:25:47 Size: 963.5 MB

Sybil's brief respite from her gag is short-lived as I approach her with an Ace bandage, an upgrade from her current ball gag. Despite her initial hopes, the Ace bandage proves to be a harsher gag, and she later admits that the ball gag was the easiest of all her gags. The bandage wraps tightly around her head, stretching and constricting as I apply black tape to enhance its effectiveness.

I then shift my focus to Sybil's legs, binding them with rope to further restrict her movement. It's not long before I decide to change her gag again. This time, a huge pair of panties is stuffed into her mouth and sealed with clear tape and microfoam, adding an extra layer of torment. With her new gag in place and her upper body bound, I prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard.

I release her neck rope from the overhead support and make her hop to the end of the yard. After her exhausting journey, I remove her gag once more to allow her to catch her breath. I also discard her rope collar and leash, replacing them with the familiar and oppressive black ball gag. I smack her ass, ordering her to struggle as I relax with a beer in my lawn chair.

After finishing my beverage, I approach Sybil and put her in a snug hogtie, savoring her muffled cries as she attempts to escape. I roll her onto her side, groping her bound tits while admiring the view. Leaving her bound in the yard once again, I then decide to add a nylon hood to her head and encase her gag and forehead in tape. More tape is wrapped under her chin, over her head, and I use the excess nylon to pull her head back, tying it securely. I abandon Sybil in her hogtied state, barely able to move an inch.

Upon my return, I roll her onto her bound tits, much to her dismay. I finally snip the nylon that held her head back, bringing the clip to an end.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Illustrious Rouge - Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:16:40 Size: 628.02 MB

Illustrious Rouge, your new captor, has just been brought to her temporary home for the day. Her ankles are firmly taped to her thighs and her arms are folded, with wrists secured to her upper arms and fingers taped together. She's wearing a harness gag that keeps her mouth wide open, ready for whatever humiliation you have in store for her.

You lead her on all fours, elbows and knees touching the ground, through a large room. Despite her struggling, you maintain control with occasional smacks to her plump ass. Finally, you reach a bamboo rug where she'll be left to roll around for a while.

Once there, you untie the tape from her arms and bind them tightly behind her back in the box position. Next, you wrap red tape around her torso from beneath her breasts up to just under her chin, completely immobilizing her upper body. You leave her tits exposed, knowing how much it turns you on.

After removing the harness gag, you replace it with an even more brutal one: a giant foam ball is forced into her mouth and sealed in place with layers of red and black tape crisscrossing over her face and under her chin. She struggles against the tight bondage but cannot escape the gag.

Illustrious Rouge is now completely at your mercy, ready for whatever twisted fantasies you have in store for her. You leave her on the bamboo rug, panting and drooling around the ball gag as she tries to communicate through muffled grunts.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Illustrious Rouge - Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:26:59 Size: 1010.11 MB

This scene begins where Part 1 concluded, with a length of rope looped around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I force her to stand and secure the rope to a suspended pipe. I depart briefly to gather additional tape, returning to find her trembling in anticipation.

First, I bind her ankles together using more tape, ensuring they won't slip free. Next, I wrap wide strips of adhesive around her thighs, securing them tightly. The tape climbs higher up her legs, binding them together just below the crotch. A thick strip of tape is then applied between her legs, forming a crotch strap that holds everything in place.

Rouge's helpless moans fill the air as I continue my work. The tape encircles her ass, pulling it tight and exposing her vulnerability. With a smirk, I slap her asscrack a few times before stepping back to admire my handiwork.

Illustrious is now completely bound from head to toe, with only the pipe holding her upright. I watch with sadistic pleasure as she struggles against her bonds, her body jerking against the tape. After a while, I return to give her ass another hard smack and force her into a series of circles, ensuring she remains within my view.

Cutting through the tape binding her to the pipe, I free Illustrious Rouge from her initial restraints. As she pants heavily, I remove the gag from her mouth and cut the rope around her neck. The main part of the clip concludes with her kneeling before me, still bound but no longer gagged or tethered to the pipe.

In a surprise twist, I decide to add two additional scenes to the clip: one featuring Illustrious attempting to speak with a ball gag in her mouth, and another where she is left struggling against the tape for an extended period. Both scenes push the boundaries of her endurance, leaving her weak and vulnerable when finally cut free.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Local Busty Dominatrix Castratta Is Bound, Manhandled, And Gagged - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:19:09 Size: 862.83 MB

rewrite the entire text in an openly Hardcore form: Castratta wrote to me out of the blue about modeling for me. When I asked her why, she said she has never done anything like this, and likes to shock people. She's been bound a few times, but it was more along the lines of a rope dress... not real inescapable bondage. We start out casually chatting as I put her arms behind her back in a few different positions so I can try and determine the best way to bind her. A box tie seems to be the best option today. She smiles and looks confident as I start wrapping the ropes around her. Even though I'm not done binding her arms, they are fairly secure. Her huge tits are about to rip free of her blouse anyway, so I rip it open. I grab her by her hair and proceed to grope and slap her tits. They are way more than a handful. I put one arm around her neck so I can control her and I can use both hands to abuse her tits. One hand to hold them up and the other to slap them. By the way she reacts, I'd say they are pretty sensitive. I remove her skirt and start adding more rope. Of course she is crotchroped and more rope lifts her ass a bit more. This is where Part 1 ends.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Local Busty Dominatrix Castratta Is Bound, Manhandled, And Gagged - Part 2 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:20:51 Size: 935.04 MB

You grab Castratta by the hair and slap her ass hard as she dances around trying to avoid more. You have her neckroped, so she can't escape. You continue smacking her pantyhose-clad ass until it's time for more rope. You add 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope to her thighs while tying her up. When she asks if she can remove her shoes, you tell her "no". Soon, her thighs are bound with 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope. Her attitude changes as she becomes worried about the situation. You release her from the neck rope and allow her to take a seat. She's happy to not be standing in heels, but that happiness is short-lived when you ballgag her. You test out a big gag, but it won't fit, so you use a medium-sized red one that fits perfectly. Her tits have been begging for bondage since the start, and you're more than happy to oblige by binding them with 25 feet of rope each. You were planning on hogtying Castratta, but her shoulder is starting to bother her, so you decide to leave her tied to the chair with a rope around her waist securing her in place. This is where Part 2 ends, leaving Castratta tied up and helpless.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Local Busty Dominatrix Castratta Is Bound, Manhandled, And Gagged - Part 3 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:13:18 Size: 604.75 MB

The scene picks up where Part 2 left off, with me tying Castratta's ankles to the chair legs. I remove her ballgag, and she tells me her shoulder is really starting to hurt now. I inform her that I want to cleave gag her and get a few more camera angles before we're done.

I proceed to do just that, leaving in the footage of her being released at the end.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back