Brutal, Bondage, Humiliation, Pain, Slavery, Torture...

Name: Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:17 Size: 781.84 MB

Mia and I had been discussing a shoot for a while now, and she finally agreed to it. As usual, I decided on a hogtie for our first set. She was nervous but excited as I manhandled her and slapped her ass before adding more ropes. By the end of Part 1, she was crotch-roped and her legs tightly bound. She seemed to be enjoying herself during this segment.

However, in Part 2, things took a turn when I gagged her. Her expression changed from excitement to fear as she struggled against the tight bindings holding her in place. As I continued to shoot, I couldn't help but notice how helpless and vulnerable she looked, bound and gagged on my bed. Despite her initial apprehension, it was clear that Mia was now fully immersed in the experience.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 2 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:21:24 Size: 966.96 MB

Mia's grin twists into a pained expression as I tighten the cleave gag around her mouth. After securing her ankles and feet, I move on to the next challenge - stuffing two shop rags into her already full mouth. One manages to squeeze in, but only just. I seal it in place with clear tape and then bind her arms tightly, ensuring that she's completely immobilized. Finally, I place her on the floor, where Part 2 comes to an end.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 3 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:23:08 Size: 1.02 GB

Mia's body trembles as I bind her tightly, wrapping vetwrap around her gag and stretching it back to her heels. The tape around her forehead is also extended to her feet, making her bondage even more restrictive. Her skin glistens with sweat as she struggles to breathe, her eyes fixed on the ceiling.

As I clamp her nipples with heavy green spring clamps, she lets out a muffled cry of pain. I watch with a sense of satisfaction as she writhes in agony, her body arching in an attempt to escape the intense pressure.

Finally, I release her from her bondage, leaving her to struggle free on her own. As she slowly works her way out of the tape and vetwrap, I can't help but feel a sense of pride in my work. She may have endured a great deal of pain and humiliation, but she passed my test with flying colors.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Milf Lily Gagged To Tears, But Thank Goodness Its Just A Dream - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:15 Size: 648.58 MB

In the depths of her subconscious, Lilly found herself once again trapped in a nightmarish Bondage Dream. This time around, she was dragged into a dingy basement by the same twisted doctor from her previous ordeals. Her wrists were tightly bound behind her back, leaving her vulnerable and helpless.

The doctor approached her with a sinister grin, his hands groping and manhandling her body. He spun her around, slapped her ass hard before lifting her skirt and roughly yanking off her panties. Lilly could only whimper in protest as they fell to the ground, exposing her to the doctor's lecherous gaze.

Forced to step out of her panties, Lilly was then pushed into a chair and bound tightly at the waist. The doctor's hands roamed freely over her bound form, squeezing her breasts and leaving her gasping for air. He shoved a large foam ball into her mouth and sealed it shut with clear tape, effectively muffling her cries.

As if that weren't enough, the doctor doubled down on her restraints by binding her thighs with thin biting twine in three separate places. Satisfied with his handiwork, he wrapped an entire roll of vetwrap around the clear tape gag, securing it tightly. To top it off, several layers of stretchy microfoam were wrapped over the vetwrap, ensuring that Lilly would be unable to free herself.

The doctor's sadistic tendencies showed no signs of abating as he resumed his twine binding. After a while, he removed the vetwrap cleave gag and the black tape, revealing her purple-faced grimace. With one final flourish, he snipped off her shirt with surgical precision, leaving her in nothing but her bra and the remains of her underwear.

Despite her pleas for mercy, the doctor showed no remorse as he tied Lilly's upper body with the same thin twine, rendering her completely immobilized. She could only watch in horror as he stepped back to admire his work, a wicked smile spreading across his face.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Milf Lily Gagged To Tears, But Thank Goodness Its Just A Dream - Part 2 1080 H265

Lilly's ordeal in the Bondage Dream continued unabated as she found herself bound to a chair with her wrists bound tightly behind her back. For a brief moment, she was left ungagged, but it didn't take long for the doctor to resume his sadistic tendencies.

Two white hankercheifs were stuffed into her mouth, and gray tape was wrapped around her head to secure them. More twine was added to the already extensive bondage, ensuring that Lilly was completely immobilized. She was then cleave gagged with an Ace bandage, further muffling her cries for help.

Despite her protests, the doctor showed no mercy as he continued to bind her with twine. After a while, he removed the Ace bandage gag and replaced it with a more sinister method - black tape was wrapped around her head, securing the bandage in place.

Just when Lilly thought things couldn't get any worse, the doctor surprised her by stuffing a huge foam ball into her mouth. Microfoam tape was then used to seal it in tight, rendering her completely gagged once again.

To add insult to injury, the doctor tied a length of rope in Lilly's hair and used it to force her head back, making it even harder for her to breathe. As she struggled against her bonds, she could feel the rope digging into her skin.

As if that weren't enough, the doctor added cruelty to her torment by attaching clover clamps to her knees. The intense pain caused her to cry out, but her muffled pleas did nothing to sway the doctor from his twisted course.

After what felt like an eternity, the doctor finally removed the gag and the clamps. Lilly, barely able to speak, managed to thank him for releasing her from the unbearable discomfort. But even as she did so, she knew that this nightmare was far from over.

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:21:14 Size: 267.96 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Pepper Sterling's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:13:44 Size: 619.37 MB

In the dimly lit dungeon, Pepper stands bound and gagged, anticipating the arrival of her tormentor. As the door creaks open, she feels a shiver of fear and excitement race down her spine. A masked figure steps into the room, casting an ominous shadow over Pepper.
The masked man wastes no time in grabbing Pepper by her ample breasts, squeezing them roughly. She grunts and squirms under his grip, trying to free herself from his powerful grasp. He slaps her ass hard, leaving a stinging red handprint on her milky white skin. The pain is intense but she craves more, her body aching for punishment.
The masked man yanks on the rope binding Pepper's arms behind her back, causing her to wince in pain. He drags her over to a chair and forces her into it, untying the rope that had been strangling her neck. However, before she can catch her breath, he shoves a huge cleaning sponge into her mouth and tapes it tightly shut.
Pepper's eyes widen with fear as she realizes that this is only the beginning. The masked man binds her ankles to a bar, leaving her legs spread wide and vulnerable. Then he grabs fistfuls of her long, silky hair and begins to braid it tightly. As he works, Pepper's eyes water from the discomfort, but she remains silent beneath the gag.
Finally, he stands back to admire his handiwork. Pepper is now completely at his mercy, immobilized and helpless. He smirks behind his mask, knowing that he has complete control over her. With a flick of a switch, the lights go out, leaving Pepper in darkness once again. The sound of a lock clicking into place echoes through the room, signaling that she won't be escaping anytime soon.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Pepper Sterling's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:22:47 Size: 1 GB

This scene picks up where Part 1 left off, with The Masked Man removing Pepper's gag before tying her into an intense hogtie position. Her ankles are secured to a bar that's connected to a post in front of her, while her chest harness is pulled tight and attached to a post behind her, leaving her vulnerable and exposed.

Pepper knows better than to protest as The Masked Man takes control, and she remains silent as he positions and ties her up however he pleases. Soon enough, however, she finds herself gagged again - this time with a rough shop cloth that's secured tightly with black tape. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar at her ankles, pulling her head back into an uncomfortable arch.

Next, The Masked Man adds nose hooks to Pepper's bondage setup, securing them in place with cotton pads and tape around her head. This not only restricts her breathing but also adds to the overall sense of helplessness. Finally, he attaches clover clamps to her nipples, eliciting moans of pleasure-pain from the bound girl.

As the Masked man leaves her once again, Pepper is left alone to endure the intense bondage. All she can do is moan through her gag, twitch in discomfort, and wait for him to return. The anticipation of what he might do next is almost as unbearable as the bondage itself.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Petite And Busty, Cupcakes Is Hogtied - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:27:21 Size: 1021.55 MB

Cupcakes - a brand-new model with an alluring figure. We had crossed paths in the past, but our paths diverged. Fate brought us together once more. This time, our encounter wasn't just captured by the camera's lens; it was also recorded on tape.

The video commences with Cupcakes dressed in a seductive ensemble - a skintight black outfit that accentuates every inch of her petite frame, complete with a pink sweater and 6-inch heels. Her wrists are bound securely behind her back, and a neckrope tightens around her slender neck. Without further ado, I begin my work.

First, I run a rope between her legs, eliciting a mix of fear and excitement on her face. Next, I tie her upper thighs, making sure she feels the impact of my ropes. As she squirms in anticipation, I add more rope above her knees, further immobilizing her. This is a new experience for her, and it shows in the way her body reacts to the sensations.

After taking a brief break to admire her perfect ass, I continue my torment. I grope and manhandle her before grabbing another length of rope. This time, I tie below her knees, the middle of her calves, her ankles, and even her feet. Cupcakes' eyes widen in surprise as she realizes she's completely immobilized.

It's time to silence her, so I shove a big red ballgag into her mouth and strap it tightly in place. As I watch her struggle, I can't help but feel a twisted thrill. Next, I tie her elbows and wrists together, binding them securely behind her back. For added fun, I hoist her into a strappado position, suspending her by her bound wrists.

I leave her to dangle and squirm for a while before returning to release her from the agonizing position. However, instead of mercy, I deliver a series of hard smacks to her ass. I then sit her down in a chair and untie the gag from her mouth.

The first part of our encounter comes to an end as I capture her pleading eyes and the sounds of her moans on tape. The anticipation for what's to come is almost unbearable. Stay tuned for Part 2 of Cupcakes' hardcore adventure.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Petite And Busty, Cupcakes Is Hogtied - Part 2 1080 H265

Video: 1440x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:30:23 Size: 1.11 GB

This video commences where Part 1 concluded... A shop rag is stuffed into Cupcake's mouth and sealed with clear tape. Her sweater is then removed, unveiling a leopard print bra. I add more rope and, in the process, lift her wrists up towards the middle of her back, effectively chicken winging her. Next, I employ the scissors to snip her bra off. There's no doubt that those tits need to be tied, so I proceed to do so. I place Cupcakes on the floor at this point. I sit back and observe her struggle for a while, smacking her ass a few more times in the process. After some time has passed, I return with one final length of rope and tie her into a tight hogtie. Despite her bent back wrists, I am unable to hogtie her any tighter, but I'm confident she could be arched further. I leave her on her stomach for a while before rolling her onto her side. Cupcakes is now completely immobile; she's given up and just kind of lays there, helplessly. I gently grope and smack her bound tits, eliciting some reactions from her. I conclude the video with a brief interview to gather her thoughts on her first ever video shoot.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Name: Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 1 1080 H265

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:24:42 Size: 1.09 GB

Rachel is in for a rude awakening as her captor begins to take control. She is neckroped and groped, her sensitive tits being squeezed and played with by the cruel hands of her captor. The feeling is intense, and she tries to resist but finds herself helpless under his power.

As the situation escalates, Rachel's skirt is cut off, revealing her shiny hose-clad legs. Her ass and legs look great in the revealing outfit, but it only serves to make her more vulnerable. She is then crotchroped, and the rope tightens around her sensitive areas, causing her to yelp in pain.

Her shirt is cut open, exposing her bare tits to the cold air. The cruel hands of her captor continue to grope them, adding to her humiliation. To make matters worse, he clamps her nipples with clovers and ties them off tight overhead. Tears stream down her cheeks as she endures the intense pain, but there's no escape for her.

The binding of her legs begins, with the captor smacking her ass cheeks and squeezing them tightly before tying the first band of rope around her legs. He continues this process, adding more bands of rope until her legs are completely bound with seven tightly cinched ropes.

By the end of Part 1, Rachel is left immobile and helpless, bound tightly from head to toe. Her captor's work is flawless, and she knows that there's no escape for her. As Part 2 begins, she can only hope that things won't get any worse than they already are.

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back