Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation

Femdom_Princess Natalya

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Lingerie, High Heels
Description: It's time we moved forward in your human wallet training. I want my own credit card that you pay for. I like the idea of being irresponsible with your credit. Your good standing doesn't matter. I deserve the things that I want. I'll start small. I'll ease you in. But before long, we'll find the true depths to your debt. You are a wallet. You are my wallet. Let me in and I will drain you.
Models: Princess Natalya

Size: 904 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 41 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Femdom_Mia

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels
Description: Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, Yes, Princess. Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, Guess you're staying in! Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. It's ok! She assures the cuckold. My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity. The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.
Models: Mia

Size: 641 MB
Duration: 9 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Blue Dream, Michael Vegas - Blue Dream Come True (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Female Domination, Strapon, Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Dildo, Fingering, Gaping, Asslicking, Prolapse, Prolapse Licking
Models: Blue Dream, Michael Vegas

Size: 727 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 32 min 56 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Tori Avano, Michael Vegas - MrHankeysToys Seahorse XL (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Female Domination, Strapon, Dildo, Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Cum Shot
Models: Tori Avano, Michael Vegas

Size: 531 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Goddess Alexandra Snow

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Chastity, Slave Training, Sissy Training, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, High Heels
Description: Auntie Alexandra has some girlfriends coming over for tea. She is training her nephew, Ellis, to serve. Ellis is kept naked and in chastity by his Aunt. Alexandra is training the boy to be a good sissy maid. Alexandra goes over her nephew's posture to make sure that he is presentable before her friends arrive. Ellis will need to take all the ladies' food and drink orders and even clean their shoes upon arrival. It's going to be a lot of work. Before her guests arrive, Alexandra wants her nephew to lick her shoes clean. Ellis is very disgusted to be made to lick shoes, but this is his responsibility. Alexandra reminds her nephew that this is just the first pair of many. After worshipping his Aunt's shoes, Ellis must worship his Aunts feet next. Ellis is very sad. His step-sister is not subjected to the same training and he feels that it isn't fair. Alexandra tells her nephew that soon he will be a girl, too. The surgery has been scheduled. tself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Size: 1.01 GiB
Duration: 13 min 50 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Kat Turner - I Make You Cum While I Go Out On A Date

Genre: Pantyhose,Stockings,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control
Description: How about real fetish, real scenario, real immobilization sadism and a real forced orgasm. I'm going out. You'll be here in a chair. Gonna force you to be calm first. Enjoy yourself!

Size: 259 MB
Duration: 5 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Back