Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation

Femdom_Goddess Harley (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Big Tits, Brat Girls, High Heels
Description: You with the orgasmic feeling of me draining your bank account would last forever but then Poof the moneys all gone and I throw you aside. But the sting of my sadistic attitude is what you need. A lucrative cycle for me, LOL. You buy a custom from me and as soon as its done, you don't exist till you buy another one! This is our sex, this is how I fuck you. It's so beautiful, LOL. Goddess Harley
Models: Goddess Harley

Size: 353 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 45 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Femdom_Kat Turner - Btch In Pink VS Btch In Black

Genre: Pantyhose,Stockings,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control
Description: :Who's going to win? The entitled boyfriend totally helpless in my brilliant rigging, or the beauty in black who owns the room? He wants to cum, he wants release. He's young. Not used to this. Not a fetish boy. My real guy, rn. Let's blow his mind with vicious tease and denial, what do you say? Hot, very pure tease and denial clip.

Size: 532 MB
Duration: 15 min 58 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Kat Turner - Calling My Shot (2020)

Genre: Pantyhose,Stockings,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control
Description: Kat Turner is controlling his orgasm.

Size: 467 MB
Duration: 10 min 42 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Kat Turner - You're mine Or You're Nothing

Genre: PantyHose,Stocking,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control
Description: I'm a pretty even-keeled girl. Until you go and do something like talking to your ex on your phone. Then, well, I can hardly be held responsible for my actions. Welcome to this room which you didn't even know existed. Three locks on the door, sound proofed... I don't have to worry about you talking to your ex, or anyone else, ever again. You're mine and you're staying here, and I'll keep you tied up and coming again and again for my entertainment. This is just the first of many forced orgasms... Love you, babe!

Size: 380 MB
Duration: 8 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Kat Turner - Restraint Chair Test (2020)

Genre: PantyHose,Stocking,Bondage,Brunette,Femdom,Glasses,Milking,Handjob,Tease & Denial,Busty,Leather,Orgasm Control
Description: A big strong boy does all he can do to escape this tiny girls silly little velcro chair. I even stroke his dick and make fun of him to help. Let's see if he can escape the inescapable restraint chair!

Size: 421 MB
Duration: 9 min 50 s

Download from FB >

Back