Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

The Sahrye - Part 3
68d95cf1d6d794c5d1bab95d3486d83b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download The Sahrye - Part 3

They Get Revenge - Part 3
ded4588ce83f8a1b5b0ef98fb4c8fd46.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 18:40

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 3

Jasmine Caro
f511e8b096876327d7815a17377f693d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1
842658d14340eeaa31d6ee9b8c10baf0.jpg

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

Tennis Skirt
9e304a35db6cdf933784d990737cc9b2.jpg

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Tennis Skirt

Elbows bound, spread on the floor, made to cum over and over Crotch rope
f598eb0a3598fafac2bdd2ff18185fd5.jpg

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Isis Love
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,mixed ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Fingering ,BDSM ,shaped ,Crotch Rope
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the July live show that featured Tara Lynn Foxx and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tara is so cute, it's not often you get to tie up girls so innocent and normal looking, but when you can it is a beautiful thing. We start the live show out by binding her elbows tightly together, and spreading her out on the floor, she is stripped of her clothes and her hair is tied back to the wall.
Isis love then makes this girl cum and cum hard, Matt Williams then makes this girl suffer and suffer hard by tying a brutal crotch rope to two monster weights and suspending them though her swollen wet pussy! Tara is pulled up and is suffering, as her head is pulled back and she is raised off the ground by her pussy.
During these live shoots you can see all the onscreen tying, nothing is edited, it happens live and you see it as it happened!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 462.8 MB

Download Elbows bound, spread on the floor, made to cum over and over Crotch rope

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass
b204a5ea2a4a9783ba72cda419685b11.jpg

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: Double Penetration ,foreskin ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowbang ,slim ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Role Play
Video language: English

Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!

Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

Yellow Dress
4f04d993fa114c34389d0d34dbb6a844.jpg

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Yellow Dress

They Get Revenge - Part 4
559a003ba428396c9b00af782c13754e.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Back