Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Yasmine needs to get to 15
a8d9a0723dbb8305ae812b91290eb99c.jpg

Yasmine is not so sensitive at lower levels, but to get to level 15 and get her prize money was quite a challenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Yasmine needs to get to 15

Veronika
0db7a8f6fe6969357769a44933da04b1.jpg

Cast: Veronika
Video language: English

We thought we would introduce two beauties together.the gorgeous Veronika and our stunning human-sized fish tank! Most of this shoot is spent under water and despite the basic bondage both girls were exhausted by the end of it as a result of heavy breath play and multiple orgasms!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 289.1 MB

Download Veronika

Bubbles
4461fecd10985f77e2ad6c3644f19a61.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.a
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

Adrianna Nicole
445f0f449eb1439d52f8a92090b5b8b1.jpg

Cast: Adrianna Nicole

In prison, the inmates have no power. Behind bars the wardens have all control. The prisoners are at their mercy.and every now and again the guard likes to take advantage of their situation. Petal is helpless in her cell, she does not know if she will be scrubbed clean, made to cum or just left to struggle in tight bondage.she does not know that today she will receive all of this and more.

Duration: 33:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole

Cowtest part 2
b51cdb5459ce46dae14b24a80ad99911.jpg

My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowtest part 2

Existentialism
5cc802e874d7d8d2bb510e12aaf836a3.jpg

She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Existentialism

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2
8858c9f0b5ff3b8b0227085c1540a25e.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

The Slip
c74596981fe0c2ac8a022e1df1fb4aa3.jpg

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Back