Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented
72d462c5c68fdeb0dd2f9dbdc37dc7d9.jpg

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

The Greedy Electroslut!
4f547980f862920db04da9ee7d676e46.jpg

Cast: Lisa Tiffian ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Anal ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Cattle Prod
Video language: English

Bella Rossi has found another outlet for lesbian domination and electro sadism! Anal slut, Lisa Tiffian, takes the zapper, the violet wand, finger banging, a huge electrified dildo on a stick, face sitting, electrified butt plug, and tons of orgasms!

Duration: 47:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Greedy Electroslut!

Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey
dc1cf7c57e87e8cc91924681748d4a8c.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: switch ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Domination ,Submission ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation

What the fuck is with this woman????? One non stop screaming fucking orgasm after another till she is a puddle of cum. We have had extreme orgasms in scenes before but never like this. This is a shoot Not to be missed!

Duration: 47:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey

The Sahrye - Part 1
9043a3a0ae25121278cf596c222d631f.jpg

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 1

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4
bf4092ddd8268ae887dbcddb916953e6.jpg

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Sexy Ladies getting it On!
a56c4de3cd97214d2f96a7c145dd3aab.jpg

Cast: Bryn Blayne ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Paddle ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal Fisting ,switch ,Big Tits ,Tickling ,Pussy Eating ,Gaping

Bryn and Rain fuck, suck, and spank the night away! Part 1

Duration: 1:24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2409kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sexy Ladies getting it On!

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1
d7701ce2b1021ba41944b9d74693bb93.jpg

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Quarantine Fun
0db00066537ebc51644140db2bc84cc0.jpg

Just because we have been under fairly strict stay at home orders and required to maintain social distancing, does not mean that we cannot have fun. As a matter of fact, I am finding that the excuse to not go out and interact, has made things at home a lot more interesting. Like take tonight for instance....I put on a red cropped tank top with red satin panties -chosen by my fans - and climb up on the bed. Naturally, Johnny has put a metal collar around my neck and attached it with a chain to the end of the bed. It's not truly necessary considering I wasn't going anywhere anyway. But, Johnny wants to be sure. At the same time, I am given a shiny red ball gag and have my arms tied behind my back with red rope. Now, I know what you are thinking...what about the legs. I was just getting to that part. Once I am up on the bed, I hop over to the center and straddle my red magic wand cushion. Johnny allows me to stay over the cushion as long as I remain tied, gagged and having orgasms. Lucky for me.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Quarantine Fun

Back