Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Prepared and all ready for action with hung black studs... horny brunette has great gangbang party with her lovers. They fucked her hard and delivered their sticky loads in her mouth... She looked incredibly sexy in black boots, black stockings and just red dress that looked more like long shirt than real dress but she came there for real action and not to be the best dressed lady of the night - she wanted it sexy and her bulls liked it... And I loved her attitude! That's the spirit!!!

size: 571 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 960x540
duration: 49:26

NTB_IR_Nstybrntt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ready and willing for some hard action with her hung black lovers:

Two milky skin whites, redhead and blond, share big black dick and play with his sleazy load... I loved that tattoo but I was all focused on that redhead with milky skin and small tits with puffy nipples and hardly waited when camera was going to focus on her - such a sweet babe and it was all like she had "how to properly fuck big black dick" lesson from her older girlfriend who obviously "knew" stuff... Great one, I liked sucking part and cum play when black stud filled blond's mouth with jizz...

size: 197 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 06:39

NTB_IR_Grlshvfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard blacking, passionate kisses and cum play in the end - girls milked these balls dry:

They say this was the very first time this cuckold brunette housewife tried big black dick... She fucked other men in front of her husband who was always willing to share her meaty, soaking wet pussy with others... But she never tried big black dick before and this was her first time. It was cheap motel room and she decided that she wanted to do it. Needed something to encourage her of course and started sucking off big black dick while hubby was nailing her from behind. Then she sucked hubby's dick and while she was on her knees black bull approached from behind and nailed it hard. She didn't even turn her head to see who that was, just enjoyed new dick stretching her tight pussy... Soon she forgot hubby's dick and focused on her new toy... big black dick! She had great ride and when black stud finally came he continued fingering her pussy till she reached another orgasm and squirted hard...

size: 310 mb
duration: 14:05

NTB_IR_Whtcplbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick was totally new and fantastic experience for cuckold white mom:

Stunning blond enjoys huge black dick and gets her lover's sticky load on her big boobs. Blowjob goes first of course and then he licks her and nails her meaty pussy with his big rod. She couldn't get enough of that huge dick and kept asking for more and more. She gets submissive and fully enjoys the feeling of having a massive rod inside and there's definitely certain chemistry between them - once she's gone black there was no way back...

size: 494 mb
duration: 36:19

NTB_IR_Blckwndr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pure joy of bareback fucking and amazing ride on huge black dick:

Outdoor blacking at some camping site but it was empty and abandoned, probably early spring or autumn, so there wasn't any "audience" here - they've had it just for themselves. It was hard and intense and it ended with huge creampie in skinny cuckold blond's pussy and she showed her "present" to hubby in the end. Just bent over and let it ooze in front of his eyes... He could have cleaned her btw!!!

size: 379 mb
duration: 20:10

NTB_IR_Wldntr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting her bbc outdoor and showing hubby her creamy load:

Lost some weight for sure and still on neverending quest for fresh black meat and oh my where is she finding all those hung black guys. She scored one more time with shy black bull who fucked both her holes and finished off in her mouth. Then she took her phone and made dozens of selfies trying to catch best one with all that cum on he face. Social media are taking over and rule lives of most people...

size: 523 mb
duration: 37:49

NTB_IR_Wtchngpnk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Interesting, but she didn't have one of her fancy buttplugs this time:

Lusty redhead housewife loves other men's dicks and loves when her husband films her in action and when taking cum from her lovers. This hairy white guy is hub's friend you came over for dinner but she offered him her juicy hole and hubby grabbed his camera and filmed her fucking and receiving huge facial in the end - her mouth was full and face and tits covered with warm, sticky load... Huh, who wouldn't do her anyway - that body is simply fantastic...

size: 258 mb
type: avi
duration: 11:29

NTB_Kssngrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

She looks stunning, especially her natural jugs when covered with cum:

No piece for the wicked (wives)... Once this white mom has gone black there was no going back for her - once she tried big black dick in front of her husband she wanted it again. Hubby could freely take a break and get some rest because this was her own moment of pleasure and she wanted that huge black dong just for her and black lover was there to please. Her meaty pussy was fucked once again and she was all sore and swollen once they finished...

size: 432 mb
duration: 31:58

NTB_IR_Whtcplthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She became addicted once she felt bbc and tasted black man cum:

Horny milfs put masks on and had incredible ganbang with their black friends and neighbors. It's actually pretty hard to figure out who is fucking who here and who guesses that first gets the "prize"! They welcomed all dicks with their legs wide spread and sucked and jerked them off... Not sure about their ethnicity but I am pretty sure we are talking about horny latina housewife here and her black girlfriend. Anyways, loved curves, round asses and soaking wet pussies here... Smoking hot!!!

size: 399 mb
duration: 21:30

NTB_IR_Mlfsblckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just push it hard, nail it deep and move on when finished - that was moto here:

Last edited:
This white babe is so sexy and fucks with such passion that it's almost unbelievable. When she is doing it sparks are flying all around and she drives her lovers to orgasms in no time. First thing I always notice is that nose that is so sexy and only then the rest - her round ass, firm thighs, bald pussy and nice boobs. For me, she's always feast for the eyes and every video I find with her is just another precious pearl in my collection...

size: 341 mb
duration: 11:38

NTB_IR_Brdngbrnn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hung black lover fucked her hard but couldn't hold on himself for long:

Back