Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Denim skirt and white shirt again? Huh, can't resist that I guess - like I said many times before, it brings good memories and times back! Back to what happened here... Horny blonde was so horny and had to visit her black friend... Knocked on his door and just jumped into his bed - no time to loose, she needed hard fuck and that's what she got - he fucked the hell out of her! Nailed her pussy first and then she lifted her ass high up in the air and he nailed her asshole too. Real hard and intense fuck that ended with cumload in her mouth...

size: 398 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 960x540
duration: 26:26

NTB_IR_Prschsrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pussy and ass "mix" - getting one hole and then changed it for another:

Took shower together first and then just jumped in bed for good, bareback fuck with huge load on her booty ass... It was really hot, steaming shower and they started touching each other right away and started fucking right there in bathroom... That was great scene if you ask me and I enjoyed watching it. Then they moved to bedroom and he started nailing his big dick hard into her meaty hole. She was moaning and groaning (and the bed was squeaking) before she got her "prize" - huge creampie on her booty ass!!!

size: 316 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 10:45

NTB_IR_Gtwt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting it bareback in her meaty pussy and receiving a cumload on her ass:

Husband was filming and literally directing this video with his cuckold wife and two hung black studs. He couldn't keep his mouth shut all the time - his deep, masculine voice dominated the whole footage here from the very first to the last moment... His nasty comments were priceless from time to time but I'd rather hear his honey speaking about her black dick experience than him mumbling all the time. She looks so gorgeous, real classy white blond milf that wanted big dicks to fuck the hell out of her pussy... She wore black stockings and looked amazingly sexy and was real turn on for all in that room!

size: 434 mb
resolution: 840x540
duration: 31:23

NTB_IR_Blndsthrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's really stunning woman who loves big black dicks and being fucked bareback:

Two horny white milfs in leather, corsets and stockings gets blacked by their hung black friends. This was really intense foursome and they both were submissive and tried to please their bulls. They've got fucked not only by hung black bulls but one of husbands joined also and emptied his balls too... They kissed each other too and had some lesbian fun... In other words they tried almost everything imaginable that night and got their pussies impregnated with cum!

size: 475 mb
duration: 40:26

NTB_IR_Mlfshgdcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two bald white pussies for big black dick but one of them looked pretty nasty:

Two white milfs and two hung black bulls had great time together... Those two pussies got blacked hard and bulls took turns on their holes and filled their mouth with cum. When blond milf and her bull finished they just sat across redhead and her lover and watched them fucking. Good one and definitely a keeper for me...

size: 402 mb
duration: 21:25

NTB_IR_Blndnrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

White milfs have gone totally wild with their hung black studs:

I was so thrilled when saw this busty blond again and really there hasn't been her video around for quite some time, that enjoyed watching her in action with her older girlfriend... Something like teacher and student. Those curves, brickhouse body, huge boobs and smooth shaved pussy were always feast for eyes. That meaty, soaking wet hole is always craving for more and more and she is totally addicted to big black dicks!

size: 412 mb
duration: 18:30

NTB_IR_Hrmslly.rar

rar password = nitobe

White milfs shares huge black stick and gets their bald pussies showered with cum:

Busty cock loving white mom gets it in front of camera by few guys including one hung black guy who nails her bareback. She had a quickie and guys drilled both her holes - that juicy and meaty bald pussy and her asshole. She's lusty and amazingly sexy and the only thing I missed here were some fine lingerie and stockings of course... Damn hot white mom who loves when bunch of men dump their cum for her!

size: 164 mb
type: avi
duration: 03:44

NTB_IR_Ntlnl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Juicy pussy and tight ass drilled and cum filled by black and white friends:

Fantasy about female officer who came into black guys room to search and believed he was hiding something in his pants but refused to believe it was his big dick. When she took his pants down she saw big black snake staring at her and well, had to make sure that thing was real... Yeah, she looked damn funny with that hat on but she was wearing black stockings under that blue skirt so I'll forget funny hat in the beginning of the video. She fucked her "suspect", rode on his huge dick till he spurted cum in her pussy but she didn't let the semen to ooze out...

size: 310 mb
duration: 10:19

NTB_IR_Bbcscrty.rar

rar password = nitobe

Curvy white mom was twerking with her round ass while riding on big black dick:

This black dick obviously needed thorough and careful inspection - this brickhouse blond milf did again but roles were changed. She had to have his huge, thick dick in her pussy bareback again and her black bull wanted to thoroughly check her soaking wet, bald hole. And that's what he did - poked her with his stick and left huge cumload inside her... Amazing stuff - hats off for this piece!

size: 334 mb
duration: 11:05

NTB_IR_Cmlk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum poured out of her pussy while big black dick was still inside:

Redhead milf in bareback action with hung black buck who is about half of her age but loves fucking horny white milfs... She was so horny and couldn't wait that long black spear inside and she was all soaking wet just when he started touching her bald pussy with fingers... When he finally nailed it she was on seventh heaven moaning and groaning while he kept pounding her till spurted warm load on her tits...

size: 404 mb
duration: 15:35

NTB_IR_Cmnlstts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Round ass, firm thighs and natural, flossy boobs were ready for bbc:

Back