Real Amateur Wives - Cuckold, Interracial, Gangbangs [2]

Dicks too big, pussy to tight or condoms too thin... this was accidental fill up or just condom broke and had to be pulled out by hand! You'll notice that moment for sure - black bull pulled his dick out but ouch, no condom on his dick and it got stuck in pierced white pussy... He quickly pulled it out with his hand and something whitish poured out and that was probably his cum. They continued like nothing happened but hell, I think she was pretty anxious after this sex party with hung black lovers... or at least her husband was

size: 459 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 960x540
duration: 48:31

NTB_IR_Rddt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Condoms were on but after dicks were out it seemed like she was impregnated:

Sexy, skinny blond housewife had one night stand with hung black stud who looked like big dicked version of predator... I mean, just look at that hair style... It's close ain't it? He nailed her huge dong in her bald pussy but didn't unload his balls there - she just stood up and splashed all his cum on her face, neck and chests... And she loved this huge, thick dick obviously - it was quick one and she didn't even have time to take off her clothes - wanted it as soon as possible!

size: 313 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 12:10

NTB_IR_Hghtcm.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was moaning and groaning while his huge spear was nailing her bald pussy:

Big black guy with dreadlocks and some leather mask on his face fucks cuckold white wife bareback and cums in her soaking wet hole. She also had mask on her face so this was a game or something but it was hard and intense and she couldn't wait to get nailed by that thick black stick. Her pussy was all dripping wet and when her black bull came inside her everything turned into messy "show" between her legs..

size: 324 mb
duration: 12:33

NTB_IR_Dggngctrn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Impregnated by hung black lover after hard and intense blacking:

Sharing bed with black lover and husband for the first time - this cuckold blond wife had the adventure she always dreamed of and her hubby helped her dream come true. She got fucked in by big black one in front of her man, enjoyed that huge snake tearing her pussy apart and her husband was there to watch, touch, help her and to have his moment of glory too. He had sloppy seconds in the end - wore condom just in case and finishes off in his wife's mouth...

size: 392 mb
duration: 23:35

NTB_IR_Drkwtfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounded by bbc and hubby's hands on her ass while she was riding:

Big black pleaser, the dream of every white milf strikes once again and nails brunette honey with his huge stick and cums inside her pussy. It was stunning experience, the most intense sex she ever had and something she'll always remember... His huge dick couldn't fit in her mouth but it was perfect match for her pussy and she got big, messy present right between her legs...

size: 334 mb
duration: 17:50

NTB_IR_Fllngbrntt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Unloading his hard balls on her pussy - real mess between her legs:

Another goodie with redhead milf who's addicted to big black dicks and loves them in her smooth shaved and pierced pussy. Those rings are kinda too big for my taste but she loves it obviously and people say such things adds up to pleasure... She loves them in both holes and she squirts when having orgasms. No lost condom here like in previous video but it was fun to watch too - this lady knows what she wants and knows how to get it! She had yellow patch on her ass in this video and I couldn't figure out why it was there and why yellow...

size: 506 mb
duration: 53:51

NTB_IR_Yllwdt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Rings, piercings, tattoos and big black dicks and lots of cum on her chests:

Black leather boots, leather top and mask on and jumping in the bed with hung black stud eager to destroy her pussy and to give her some of his sweet cum... Just one night stand, an adventure with black stranger in front of her husband, quickie that ended with cumload in her mouth - not real facial but unloading his balls "slowly" so she could eat every drop! And my god, she looked so sexy with those black boots on... No high heels but still incredibly sexy... I loved it!!!

size: 273 mb
type: avi
duration: 09:16

NTB_IR_Pyttntn.rar

rar password = nitobe

That pussy looks pretty nasty if you ask me but I have to admit she's damn sexy:

Cuckold wife was so nervous and anxious if her first black dick was going to be too big that her hung black lover had to calm her down saying to her not to worry and that he was going to be very careful. And he was. And her pussy was so tight and she never experienced dick that big in her life. But everything turned out well... Once that huge dong was in she forgot about all her worries and had best sex in her whole life...

size: 334 mb
duration: 17:36

NTB_IR_Nrvsnm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Slow and easy penetration - she was so scared that this bbc was too big:

I've never seen a nurse dressed this way, in this kind of skirt that reminds me to ballerina or something like that but huh, I guess that was the closest thing they've had in their wardrobe and it was just a game and role playing anyway... So, white nurse had to help her black patient and instead of taking her own she took his huge black syringe and helped the guy (and his friend) to get well. Great threesome and I must admit that she looks damn fine in those white stockings and red shoes...

size: 336 mb
duration: 17:49

NTB_IR_Crdbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She heals her big black dicks with her mouth, pussy and with her touch:

A group of horny people - husbands, their horny wives and bunch of hung black friends got together for fuck session. Just plain fucking all night long till every hole got it's cork and till all balls were flat and well drained. No jealous husbands and angry wives - just group of happy people doing what they like best... Nice, curvy wives here, horny and insatiable and although it's hard to follow who's fucking who it was one hell of a gangbang...

size: 440 mb
duration: 38:35

NTB_IR_Smplfckng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black studs were pounding horny white wives all night long:

Back